Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer

3.5

Active Ingredient: Reservatrol: Provides antioxidant benefits to help soothe, calm, and protect skin against environmental attack. 2 oz: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Resveratrol, Hexyldecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glutathione, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Stearic Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Tetrapeptide-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. -,

on 4/23/2011 12:39:00 AM

As I've gotten older it seems that my skin is becoming more sensitive. Many products that I've tried lately leave my face red or bumpy - especially anti-aging products. I've decided that the less I use on my face the better off I'll be. This realization led me to a huge search for a really good anti-aging moisturizer.

I was so elated when I found this product. It feels like a cream at first and then feels almost like a gel as you rub it in. Redness and bumps are gone and my skin is so soft, plump and fresh looking.

I may only use it at night once summer is here since it is so moisturizing. I simply love this product.

on 3/23/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this moisturizer. I love the silky feel when applied to my skin. It's not irritating and it does leave my skin very comfortable. I even use it around my eye area in lieu of an eye cream. I mostly use gel blushes and they seem to apply and blend better after applying this moisturizer first. I do think this product is expensive and it would be better if it came in a pump rather than having to dip your fingers into the jar.

on 3/22/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I started using this when I converted to the Miracle Worker retinol pads. Initially I did not like the feel of it on my skin. As others say, it feels silky going on, but I questioned whether there was enough moisture for my dry-ish skin. It seemed to sit on the surface. After a few days I noticed my skin seemed more hydrated and soft throughout the day. I'm not convinced that this is anything more than a decent moisturizer, but I am pretty happy with it's performance combined with the retinol pads, and I typically don't buy into the whole "system" approach to skincare. Hence my high rating for this product.

on 3/15/2011 10:14:00 PM

Got this during a gullible moment, from QVC of course. That Christina Carlino is persuasive with all her "cushion-y skin" talk, but the simple truth is that there is nothing remarkable about this product. And the dumb psycho-babble printed on the outside of all the jars and bottles triggers my gag reflex.

Overpriced snake oil, is what this is. When, oh when will I learn?????

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I only used a deluxe sample of this and it did moisturize my skin but did little else for it. I've notice that women in the age range of 45-65 really like this moisturizer and got results so it may be too soon for me to be using this. Hopefully in the the next 10 years I can revisit this product and get some results and also hopefully afford it too. Right now it's $55 bucks for 2 oz. It's kind of pricey for right now. Can't imagine what this will cost in 10 years with inflation!

on 1/3/2011 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this moisturizer. It has a wonderful silky feeling and just melts into your skin. And it gives a nice glow to your skin. Unfortunately, it also gave me cystic acne (I normally have perfectly clear skin) so I have to stop using it.

on 12/18/2010 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is just an OK Moisturizer. It really did nothing for any of my skin issues. It moisturized well enough and looked ok under makeup but did nothing for plumping my skin as it claims. I'm glad I only got the smaller sample size jar from Ulta. I think Estee Lauder and Lancome make much better anti-aging products within the same price range maybe even for less.

I think this may also have given me some irritation bumps on my chin. So in the trash it's going.

on 11/23/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I adore this moisturizer! I accidentally, gave myself a bad case of dry skin from Retin A and some over the counter product. My skin looked horrible and dry. I am oily as a rule and usually run around blotting my face all day. Anyway, I read the good reviews on this product and I purchased it Sunday afternoon, by Monday morning my face looked better. Today it is totally back to normal if not better. This product absorbed immediately and did not leave a greasy feel to the skin. My skin just looked plumper. I think it might have some type of exfoliant in it, since I have noticed a rosier, brighter look to my skin. I am oily and have been wearing this product during the day. I have to blot a few times, but that is normal. I think this is a great product. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. I will repurchase. Oh, I should say I do have a pimple on my nose today. I may have used to much in my attempt to ease the dryness.

on 11/19/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is very silky--kind of a gel-cream--but I found it left a film on my face so could only use at night. Does absorb quickly, but it wasn't moisturizing enough for me and I'm not looking for heavy stuff. For the price it should provide more hydration, less film. And I hated the jar. This would have been nice in a tube or pump and the texture would have worked with something besides a jar. All in all I was unimpressed.

on 11/5/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this a week ago and so far I'm seeing great results . My overall complexion is smoother and radiant looking! I really see a difference in terms of skin moisture. I use the philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash before putting on the cream. I

Popular Moisturizers