October 20, 2014 | 864 users online

Moisturizers - Philosophy - Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by SinCity

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I started using this when I converted to the Miracle Worker retinol pads. Initially I did not like the feel of it on my skin. As others say, it feels silky going on, but I questioned whether there was enough moisture for my dry-ish skin. It seemed to sit on the surface. After a few days I noticed my skin seemed more hydrated and soft throughout the day. I'm not convinced that this is anything more than a decent moisturizer, but I am pretty happy with it's performance combined with the retinol pads, and I typically don't buy into the whole "system" approach to skincare. Hence my high rating for this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by dewdrop

Got this during a gullible moment, from QVC of course. That Christina Carlino is persuasive with all her "cushion-y skin" talk, but the simple truth is that there is nothing remarkable about this product. And the dumb psycho-babble printed on the outside of all the jars and bottles triggers my gag reflex.

Overpriced snake oil, is what this is. When, oh when will I learn?????

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only used a deluxe sample of this and it did moisturize my skin but did little else for it. I've notice that women in the age range of 45-65 really like this moisturizer and got results so it may be too soon for me to be using this. Hopefully in the the next 10 years I can revisit this product and get some results and also hopefully afford it too. Right now it's $55 bucks for 2 oz. It's kind of pricey for right now. Can't imagine what this will cost in 10 years with inflation!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by stacylynn56

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this moisturizer. It has a wonderful silky feeling and just melts into your skin. And it gives a nice glow to your skin. Unfortunately, it also gave me cystic acne (I normally have perfectly clear skin) so I have to stop using it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just an OK Moisturizer. It really did nothing for any of my skin issues. It moisturized well enough and looked ok under makeup but did nothing for plumping my skin as it claims. I'm glad I only got the smaller sample size jar from Ulta. I think Estee Lauder and Lancome make much better anti-aging products within the same price range maybe even for less.

I think this may also have given me some irritation bumps on my chin. So in the trash it's going.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Russianlass

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this moisturizer! I accidentally, gave myself a bad case of dry skin from Retin A and some over the counter product. My skin looked horrible and dry. I am oily as a rule and usually run around blotting my face all day. Anyway, I read the good reviews on this product and I purchased it Sunday afternoon, by Monday morning my face looked better. Today it is totally back to normal if not better. This product absorbed immediately and did not leave a greasy feel to the skin. My skin just looked plumper. I think it might have some type of exfoliant in it, since I have noticed a rosier, brighter look to my skin. I am oily and have been wearing this product during the day. I have to blot a few times, but that is normal. I think this is a great product. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. I will repurchase. Oh, I should say I do have a pimple on my nose today. I may have used to much in my attempt to ease the dryness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

This is very silky--kind of a gel-cream--but I found it left a film on my face so could only use at night. Does absorb quickly, but it wasn't moisturizing enough for me and I'm not looking for heavy stuff. For the price it should provide more hydration, less film. And I hated the jar. This would have been nice in a tube or pump and the texture would have worked with something besides a jar. All in all I was unimpressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by noor84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this a week ago and so far I'm seeing great results . My overall complexion is smoother and radiant looking! I really see a difference in terms of skin moisture. I use the philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash before putting on the cream. I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with the texture of this moisturizer, it really does almost feel like silk. In the summer I began using it on my neck and in the evening. Now that the weather is cooling off and my skin is drier, I find that Hope is Not Enough isn't quite doing the trick so I am using Miracle Worker during the day too. My skin has never looked better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by PIPER21

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been applying this moisturizer after using the Miracle Worker Retinoid pads. I think that the product is effective and it doesn't take much. The cream is rich and essentially odorless. It is more fun to use a product that at least has a hint of fragrance. I wake up in the morning and feel like i have a thick film on my face, but i must say that my complexion is firmer and improved. I have used the remaining fluid on the pad on my chest and the top of my cleavage followed again by this moisturizer. Of course my skin gets squeaky clean again following my usual routine, so all in all... Yes pretty good stuff. I might buy again. I like to try so many different things.