November 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This are AMAZING for the price! So so pigmented, beautiful colors, and just amazing! Just kind of make sure you're wearing lip balm under it because it will tend to dry your lips up but that's not biggie!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by erinxz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE.

Best and most affordable drugstore lipsticks out there!

The first shade I ever bought was Bare It All, and it was on a whim. I just needed a good nude for everyday wear, and I found exactly that with the shade. The texture is so creamy and smooth. The shade is a perfect blend of pink and brown undertones. There isn't any scent that stands out. And also, can I just mention the price?! These lipsticks are under 2$, so technically, you could buy the entire collection (which is around 20 shades plus the color selection is phenomenal!) for the about the same price as a couple MAC lipsticks... Also, despite the fact that these are matte lipsticks, I found that they are not super drying at all.

After loving Bare It All so much, I decided to pick up two more shades, Stoplight Red, a rich blue-toned red, and Just Peachy, a light pink-peach. I love Stoplight Red for days when I want to dress up a bit, but Just Peachy is a little too light and pink for my skintone.

The only thing I hate about these is the packaging. It's extremely flimsy and plastic-y, and whenever you go to close the cap, lipstick ends up streaked on it. However, the price is extremely affordable, so I can see why the packaging is so cheap.

All in all, I love these lipsticks so much, and I will definitely be going out to pick up some more!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are my jam!
Bare it all: perfect nude for me. I'm medium/ tan pink and yellow under tones this is the only nude I have found that is perfect.

Smokin' hot pink: medium hot pink leaning red. Awesome summer color on me.

Stoplight red: beautiful stoplight ted! Neutral not to blue not to yellow perfect sexy red

Mauve outta here: perfect fall mauve pink/ purple.

Sugar plum fairy: prob my fav. Beautiful deep berry awesome winter/ fall

Cherry bomb : deep deep cherry red berry. Winter/ fall.

It's very hard to pick a fav. But if I had too Bare it all and sugar plum fairy are great. They are all amazing and have there own special place / season with me.

These are not new. I have passed these up a million times thinking they were crap bc they were 2 buck. Boy was I wrong. I picked all these up within a week bc I loved the formula so much. My area drugstores only carry select shades and not the whole line if they did I would certainly have more. Dollhouse pink is beautiful but way too cool for me so I have to admire from a far. I have tones of lipsticks and these are my favorite. They last forever , have no scent/ tast, matte but not drying one bit. And I have dry lips. They do have some slip once applied some more than others, but once they set they dry it's like they become part of my lips and I forget I'm wearing anything. I can tell it's the lipstick that is dry and not my lips. I hate feeling like I have gloppy lipstick and I can not stand lip gloss of any kind. These are amazing. Exfoliating is a must. A balm would def. help. I get a good 4+ hrs of wear. And these are not high mantinence at all. Win win. As part of my nightly routine after face washing/ tooth brushing I take my wet tooth brush and exfoliate my lips then apply a generous amount of chap stick. My lips are always baby smooth in the morning. And def. helps with the chapping I sts get. I would check them out if you already have not. If you like moisturizing lipstick this is not for you.

Packaging is not great. Simple black and clear tube which the bullet does not fully retract So you have to be extra careful not to ruin your lippie removing replacing the top. None of mine have broken so that's that I guess. Hey 2 buck, not a bad deal these are a JEM ! I got mine for 1.40 on a sale ! Update: cherry picking has joined the family. Why did I wait so long...
* update update :) wine room, in the flesh, and rose bud now have a home. Can you tell I love these ;). What's that 10 now.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

This lipstick is amazing for the price! I got these on sale for 50 cents each and went a bit crazy. My favorite color is Just Peachy, a great peachy nude for everyday wear. All of the lipsticks are highly pigmented. These aren't the most moisturizing lipsticks ever so make sure to us lip balm before application. But for the price, you can't beat these!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I bought these the cashier told me that they're great but smudge easily and she was so right. The color, pigmentation, and texture are great, but they will smudge! They will get on your teeth and if you drink something they will get all over your mouth area and because it's so pigmented it will be hard to remove it. I don't know if the price outweighs the insane smudging but the colors look great when first applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by morganrachael12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My local grocery store had a coupon for this product, making it only $0.50. Obviously I had to pick one up. I absolutely adore the product, especially in the color chiffon. It doesn't dry out my lips and it leaves a beautiful shimmering color.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by CarlyJennifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very drying on lips unless you put a lip balm underneath or on top

Stains your lips

Colors look chalky looking

Probably would look better on tanned skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like many, I picked this up because it was so affordable (I paid about $2). I'm pleased to say this not only contends with high-end lipsticks, but surpasses many! The finish is mostly matte, but not drying. It's also incredibly pigmented. I didn't expect the lighter colors I bought (Just Peachy, Think Pink) so look very flattering on my darker lips... lighter colors usually look patchy. However, the colors went on smooth and appeared true to shade. The vivid shades (Mauve Outta Here, Smokin' Hot Pink, Wine Room) not only apply well but are long-lasting, even through eating and drinking. Cherry Bomb is an exception... it is a beautiful oxblood color once applied but I find I need a lipbrush to apply it evenly.

The most significant drawback is the packaging. While I like the look of it, I don't like how you can't twist the product all the way down. When you put the cap back on it's easy to accidentally take a chunk out of it.

All in all, I would love to end up with all the colors available! I'd still be impressed with this lipstick even if the price was a bit higher, but since it's so cheap, I consider it to be a must-have.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very impressed with these for the price. Not as drying as I expected after reading reviews, although I can see how it would be a problem if you didn't wear balm underneath. The staying power is great--went hours without any touch-ups, which is super rare for me. I bought Purty Persimmon and Dollhouse Pink. For reference, I'm pale and can wear either NC or NW 15 in MAC. Purty Persimmon wasn't as bright or bold as I expected (compared to, say, Revlon Orange Flip or MAC So Chaud). It's a more subdued orange-coral and I think it would be wearable for people who are scared of orange. If you love orange (like me), you can really layer it on, but it still has an easygoing, casual, daytime vibe. I love it. Dollhouse Pink was an impulse buy because of a BOGO sale, but I like it. It's a very cool-toned medium-pink. With my fair skin, it's pretty bright. I got compliments the first time I wore it and my girlfriends couldn't believe it was a $2 (actually less because I got it on sale) DS cheapie, probably because the color is just so unique. I didn't need as many coats of this one to get full, opaque coverage. The pigmentation is good, but it did get splotchy as it wore off (after a couple of hours, several drinks, and nachos, so I can't really complain).
I think this is my new go-to cheapie lipstick and I'm excited to try more colors. Yes, the packaging sucks (but not as much as Black Radiance, which I think are the best cheap lipsticks color and formula-wise), and yes, they are not moisturizing at all. But I'll deal for the price and performance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how great these lipsticks are for less than 2 dollars! I love matte lips and these are perfect. I have 7 of them and plan on buying the rest. They can be a little drying but what matte lipstick isn't, I just apply lip balm before and it doesn't bother me. They also have really good staying power. I hope they eventually come out with more shades especially more nudes.