April 21, 2014 | 1283 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by AsalynaC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HATE IT! Would not buy it again! For some reason, Neutrogena products just make me break out! I want to like it... But my skin hates it! This concealer did not help my acne and it made me break out more. I don't think I will buy anymore Neutrogena product! IT'S EATING MY $$$!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by madipritt

i love this! it is so fabulous, it doesn't really help my breakouts but it also doesn't necessarily cause them. It conceals pretty well but you can still see the blemish a little. I love the way the stick is though because i can just throw it in my bag and apply it super easily during passing periods, or after gym when i need to just freshen up. I would definitely buy this product again

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by alibugbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i will not be re purchasing this product because its the sheerist concealer ive ever used! i got it to cover up and help with my annoying teenage acne but it nether! total fail!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't ask that Neutrogena change a thing about this concealer! It has helped me in my worst times of breakouts/ healing breakouts when everything is all scabby and nasty. It covers a zit that's in any stage of appearing or healing. There are about 4 or 5 shades available in it. I have the color in 'fair'. I want to go shade lighter in a few months when I have to buy a new one. I love the stick concealer concept, and it works well to throw in my purse and go. I can conceal whenever. It stays on very well too throughout the day. I put some on, and if it's gonna be a long day, I put some powder over the concealer, and I am set for the rest of the day. LOVE ,LOVE, LOVE. This will NEVER cause a breakout. It won't help much for the zit/s , but it doesn't hurt a thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by MoonChild02

I have been using Neutrogena products for the past several years, and they have helped me so much. Now when I reach for my base makeup (and I'm not going on stage), I reach for my Neutrogena. Anything else makes my break-outs worse. This concealer does a great job at hiding my worst zits.

The one thing that I don't like about this concealer is the fact that I can't use it as an under-eye concealer. Since it's made to dry out blemishes, it cakes up and dries out the skin under my eyes. Otherwise, I really have no complaints with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by KinFaith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this concealer. I cannot express enough how this wonderful concealer has come to my rescue SO many times and saved me from embarrasment. I find it to work well on redness, and scabs from picked blemishes (yeah, thats me, the zit picker). Seriously it covers! And it lasts all day. It never turns cakey and never looks orangey. It may be a little pricey for DS, BUT it lasts a longggg time! I have used this so many times on so many areas too, and I still have some after 2 and a half months of nearly every day use. I love it. It has been a life saver. Trust me on this one. I bought mine in the color 'fair'. It was a little too light for me back in September, but now that winter is nearing and I'm getting paler, its working for me. Love it, love it, love it. Have nothing bad to say about it except that I wish they had a bigger selection of color for skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I hate these click-up pens. Tubes or pumps are the way to go (which explains my 3 for packaging). This is a really expensive concealer for how little you get. Not only that but it does not conceal at all. Yes there's salicylic acid in it but I didn't use it long enough to see if that worked on my pimples or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this, I came across this when I was shopping with my mom at Ulta the sunday before my Prom/Debs last May and I loved it. It took down the size of my acne by that Monday. Even all of my friends noticed, which was odd. The only bad thing was, the price. We were kind of on the fence if we were going to buy it but we bought it. I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by SasyPants48

At first, i like this product. it covered all my blemishes very well and i didn't have to keep reapplying throughout the day. After a week of using it, i started to get more acne. i ended up buying another concealer which worked better. buying this product was the worst way to spend my money!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lele312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

its okay, it tends to fade. im still looking for my hg. i noticed on my friend who used this(she has extremely pale skin) it makes her look orange.