Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Currently This is my favorite mascara. The only reason I said it was 3 stars instead of 4 if because it dries out kinda quickly. I didn't say it was 5 stars because I'm pretty sure that there are way better mascaras out there, like the Younique Moodstruck 3D fiber lashes mascara, which i'm getting soon.

I picked up this mascara because it was on sale for about $5. It is a decent mascara. My eyelashes are naturally really long and full so I just wanted a little for oomph and this mascara delivered it. However, it lengthened my eyelashes more than it volumized them, and I like to add a little more volume than length so I took off a lippie. The brush is a traditional brush that has a spoon shape that makes it easy to cup your eyelashes. It is very pigmented, but sometimes flakes slightly during the day but nothing major. I'm not a fan of the purple packaging, but it's the product that matters. Overall this is a pretty decent mascara.

Major clumps! I have short Asian eyelashes and this mascara gave me spider lashes. My daughter, who has long and naturally curly lashes, does like it though. She only uses one coat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Waterproof version: It clumps, and the wand isn't the best for me - too unsteady. Okay volume, not something to be rave about… and definitely not like falsies effect. The colossal is much better

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this mascara. I used Loreal Lash Out for years and I loved it and never found a mascara to replace it that would properly build my lashes. They are short and blonde. I buy the regular mascara not the waterproof version.

This mascara lengthens and is buildable. Lasts all day. Does not flake into my eyes which is key because I wear contacts. The brush is odd but you will get used to it. Overall, it is really good and I will continue to use it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very good waterproof mascara for the price, very good color delivery and wear, this is a repeat buy for me and is far far better than rocket volume express.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This the most average mascara ever. It's not bad but it doesn't do anything phenomenal either.

Pros:
-Adds volume
-Lengthens somewhat
-Holds a curl pretty well.
-Nice, curved brush
-Not pricey

Cons:
-Dries out pretty fast

That's all I have to say about this one.

Maybelline Falsies Mascara was the first mascara I had ever possessed, I had just started getting into make-up and I kind of had high hopes about the product. Sad to say I do not like it at all. Here are my thoughts... :)

1. The packaging is pretty unique. Same goes for the other mascaras. No complaints about it.

2. The color pay-off of what the product claims to be is alright. If it says it's black, it is black. The downside was that the first few times I tried it on it was already kind of clumpy. :(

3. The brushes made my lashes look spidery and clumps were pretty much everywhere. :(

Overall, I won't purchase this mascara in the future. I wasn't pleased with the outcome. :(

Comes out very thick, you have to scrape it a few times and be careful to not let it get too cakey! Nice Deep rich color, though, and the purple bottle is fun, just very thick coming out, needs a filter.

Does the job, and it's not pricey! Also doesn't budge throughout the day but still easy to take off with a make up remover. Dries out my lashes though!

Popular Mascaras