December 19, 2014 | 1516 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Alicia868

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great everyday masara! I find it to be thick and very intensely black, doesnt bother my sensitive eyes much, and the best part is that it washes off so easily with water! I dont find it damaging to my lashes (other brands make my lashes fall out!). I wish the brush was better, and i agree it dries out pretty fast (2months) but i guess we r supposed to replace mascara after a fee months anyways!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Definitely no false lashes effect, but still the best mascara for everyday use. You need to use eyelash curlers. Easily removable with good eye-makeup remover, which is not common for good mascaras. I like it, I really do, it does not flake and looks perfect all day long.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Cottencandy386

In my opinion I actually thought this product was great cus of the great reviews from other ppl on YouTube. But it's disappointing that every time I applied it, it felt dry on my lashes, it was clumpy, and the formula was really wet which didn't hold my curls at all. It also flacked idk if it's just me that experienced all theses things...but the good thing that it did was lengthen my lashes that was mostly it. From all that experienced I think I'll never ever buy this product yet recommend to anyone.

Pros:
- lengthen

Cons:
- feels dry after application
- has a wet formula that doesn't hold your curls
- flakes
- clumpy

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by crystallw

In my opinion, this mascara doesn't really live up to its name. It doesn't make my lashes look like falsies, although it does give decent length and volume. I like that it manages to stay on all day without smudging (though I haven't cried with it on yet), it doesn't hold up a curl too well and my lashes tend to fall flat as the day progresses. I'd give this a 3.5 if I wanted to be really specific, and I'd try different mascaras before I'd think about trying this one again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahlovesmakeup1

Just another mascara that misleads people by the name. I don't know, it just doesn't seem to really give that "falsies effect". With that being said, I've moved on to a better mascara that does NOT mislead you by the name. It's the Voluminous Million Lashes mascara by Excess, and it really separates your lashes and makes them look longer & fuller. I've repurchased it so many times & I haven't found a mascara to top this one yet!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This is a pretty decent drugstore mascara. However, it does not makes ones eyelashes look as if you have falsies on. It provides volume and lengthening of my eyelashes, but it really works no better than most mascaras that are sold in the drugstores today, which is why, I don't plan on re-buyjng it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have mixed reviews on this and would give it 2.5 / 5 lippies.

The first time I bought it I loved it and used it almost every day. It gave my lashes enough volume to actually show up in pictures (which is rare for me).

The second time I bought it, years after finishing the first, it lost its appeal.
It gets clumpy really quickly (I'd say a month after purchasing it) and does not separate my lashes ideally.

However, I would say this is one of the best drugstore brand mascaras, but I'll stick to my usual Benefit and Dior mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Ninamw31

Typical cheap mascara. doesn't volumize or increase length without at least 3 coats (I like big lashes) but by that point my lashes were so clumpy and sticky that it looked like a gross mess. would never buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Amy141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

This mascara is the best!! It makes my eyelashes look so long and thick and just overall beautiful I would recommend everyone to get this mascara. The only thing is it's a bit pricey but sometimes superdrug or boots have it on offer I got mine when it was and they usually have it in offer but this is the best mascara and I probably would pay full price for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Riri99

Amazing mascara! It gave my lashes a great amount of volume and length! The best of both worlds, and not to mention for a great price!