September 17, 2014 | 1271 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Comfort

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing! I love this as a sheer bronzer. I use By Candlelight on the cheekbone over this a highlight. It contours, bronzes skin with a very soft natural finish.

Gives skin a perfect healthy bronzey glow!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by jjjenko

I'm an NC 35 and I love this! Gives me a very nice golden glow! Goes on nice and smooth and is buildable. I've gotten numerous compliments while wearing this because it looks so natural. Would definitely repurchase if I ever ran out, but there is a lot of product so I don't think I need to worry about that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this mineralize skinfinish. I was using so ceylon for the longest time, so i wanted to find a dupe. I use this everyday, it gives me a beautiful glow, not that shiummery on the face, but you should use a light hand and add on if you want. I am an NC30.
Def would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by moderndino

I am officially a new mac junkie!
I purchased this product online and it got here in 5 business days, really fast.
Once i received my black mac box in the mail i quickly tore it open to find my items packaged well in sleek black wrapping. I hurried to test out all of my new products, using my mac 150 i swiped it in the skinfinish after taking it out of the box and removing the plastic dome cover. I have been using it all week and i LOVEE the glow it is giving my skin, i can't help but look in every mirror i pass to admire my glow that i actually have in these winter months where i become pale. I believe it is limited edition, but if they ever have it again I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It gives me a nice shimmery glow but for what it's advertised as - a bronzer - this isn't a bronzer at all. However, this isn't supposed to be a highlighter since "By Candlelight" MSF is the highlighter in the Warm & Cozy collection. At the store I thought it was worth buying, but I always get fooled into thinking something will work on me because I love how the product looks in the pan!

Upon application the product shows up sheer and it's only about two shades darker than my actual skintone. It's nice, don't get me wrong, but it shows up a little orange-y, and for my NC20/25 skintone it doesn't serve the purpose of EITHER highlighter or bronzer. It's weird. I can't explain it. Plus, there's nothing unique about this product, so my verdict is 3/5 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Comfort MSF is one of two new Skinfinishes that released with the Warm & Cozy collection, and it's the only product from that collection that grabbed my attention.

This skinfinish is medium bronze with gold veining. It's not quite as shimmery as some of the others I've had, however it's not one that I'm sure I can pull off as a bronzer. On my MMM/NC40 Skintone, the color is a great match, however it has a smidge more shimmer than I prefer to use only as a bronzer. This might be a little OTT to use on it's own, but will definitely be a nice highlighter for spring summer months, and I could see this being used often in the warmer months. My HG is and will remain though So Ceylon. continued >>