July 24, 2014 | 994 users online

Pressed Powders - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Sculpting Powder Makeup SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great all in one compact. Very natural looking and love the highlighter -it's perfect and light for daytime wear (not at all like Kimmy K where you look overdone) Definitely great for summer bc not too much coverage. Great alternative to tinted moisturizer for summer or to wear with tinted moisturizer for more coverage. Would totally buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own it in the color 40. It's great for everyone who lives on the go (the compact features:1 powder pressed foundation-1 blush/contour-1 highlighter and a huge mirror!!!)and likes sheer to medium coverage, naturally glowing skin.
Althought i love it, i personally wouldn't use it in the wintertime, simply because i like more coverage when i'm not tanned!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by HBeall

LOVE!!! I live in the south and it gets very hot and humid in the summer and makeup just melts off my skin within two minutes of being outside. So I decided to not even try wearing liquid foundation, but look for a powder with light coverage. I'm so glad I found this!
It gives my skin the most beautiful glow. I mix all the colors together and apply with a powder brush. It's long lasting and doesn't feel heavy at all. It's just what I was looking for!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by cendana

Pretty! Oh such smooth, soft powder! I wanted an all in one powder I can carry around for touch ups and great finishing powder and when I saw this I couldn't believe my luck. Just what I wanted, what I needed. The powder is super soft, and the colours are just perfect. The darkest shade (the colour in the middle) works well as contouring and the top shade works as blush, while the shade at the bottom works superb as finishing powder. It leaves my skin flawless and looks better over time. I got this in 032 and for reference: I'm around NC25-30, Diorskin Nude Liquid in 023 or 030, Hourglass Veil Liquid Foundation in #2. Beautiful product! ^^

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by media_cookie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm NC20 and bought this in Beige Praline 02 which is a great match. light neutral with yellow tones. I am a HUGE fan of Diorskin Nude foundation and a huge Dior fan overall. The pros of this powder are that it has a nice lightweight, natural looking finish that manages to make my skin look glowy and even. Cons: I don't like the addition of contour color (soft rosy pink) and highlighter included in the compact. . I want a finishing powder, not a light blush and highlighter too (since these 2 are in there it makes the actual face powder very small). there is no way I can swirl the three without looking too pinky beige. the pink it nice to dust over the cheeks but I really don't need it since I usually wear blush anyway. the highlighter is nice and subtle and quite pretty but I have other highlighters I use so it's not needed. The foundation powder is great and i love the neutral, slightly yellow color for my skintone but the section of powder itself is quite small so its not worthwhile for me to re-purchase. Also, I hate the packaging. It's a bulky, square fingerprint magnet and since the bottom is clear, you can see all the powder residue in the brush compartment. It's just messy looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by sueren

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really really love this pressed powder which I have in The Passion 033.
I had earlier purchased Dior Skin Nude foundation 030 and thought the application and finish it gave was impressive. Unfortunately my skin is prone to oiliness, and I found that by the end of the day it had stated to slide away even though I had used a light dusting of loose powder to set it.
However this trio of powders lightly applied all together with a MAC 150 brush over the top of the foundation, gives a an absolutely perfect flawless finish which makes the foudation last all day!
What a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

I resisted buying this powder for a while, mainly because I was turned off by the three seperate areas on it. When I read about what it was for, I didn't think the powder was for me at all. The powder looks beautiful in its case I must say. I finally tried it on myself (#33 The Passion) and I couldn't believe how great my skin looked. It looked really even and flawless, but not heavy. I love Dior's Forever powder but it can be a bit heavy. This is more natural. I love all of Dior's Nude products!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by wyang83

My first reaction to this was 'WOW what a beautiful compact powder'. Dior has really outdone themselves again. I have been a big fan of all their Diorskin nude collection products till now, especially their Diorskin Nude Foundation and also the Diorskin nude powder. I use the DiorSkin Nude Foundation as my daily foundation, the powder I use only on special occasions. The Diorskin Nude Sculpting Powder contains a SPF10, each powder comes with 3 different shades (to unify, to sculpt and to enlighten). Basically its a highlighter, compact and sculptor in one. The price is steep, thats why I have been holding back to purchase, but not for long as I have been reading all praise for this item. I paid 48Euros for this, but if you count it as a 3in1, then I paid about 16 euro for each shade, which makes it more reasonable, I guess.
Dior uses an Advanced Mineral Makeup Technology, this powder is very light and once applied its makes me look flawless with the big F. It contains 100% natural, mineral pigments with Dior's exclusive active mineralized water. It's very long lasting, had it on the whole day and only needed to blot once or sometimes none. There are lots of people who dont like the brush that comes with it and use their own alternative brushes instead. I feel no need for that and I m very happy with the brush that came with it. I got this in shade 032 Sable Rose, it matches my skin tone very well. For their Diorskin nude foundation I use shade 031 Sand which is Medium shade for Yellow undertones. I will definitely buy the refill.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Incredible product! I am not a Dior fan, neverteless I saw it at the counter and I just wanted to have it. Packaging described accurately below. I am fair and I got Beige Praline 02. The powder itself is very very pretty. The color I got is actually quite light. There are three shades in the container: a light beige/ivory, a peach and a light pink. They are pigmented and slightly shimmery. I don't think I could use them separately, especially with the brush that comes with it; maybe just for highlighting some spots, but I don't care about that. I use the three shades mixed and the result is unique for a powder foundation. It is a shimmery ivory with peach and pink tones. I would say it is like a much more pigmented version of Guerlain Pressed Meteorites in Nacre des Mers. The texture is wonderful, creamy and silky; never cakey or powdery. For a "nude" item, it has good coverage. I think I love it! UPDATE* I am falling seriously in love with it! I have never seen such a NATURAL finish! It also has amazing oil control. It looks good over any foundation. I found out that the best way to apply it is using a kabuki. Compared to this one, my beloved Chanel Mat Lumiere powder seems heavy and powdery. Definitely a HG item!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by prncss

I bought this because I wanted a bronzer and full coverage powder in one and the texture of the Diorskin was so smooth and moist on my skin, unlike any other powder I have tried. This powder has a moist-like quality that does not go on dry which is perfect for my normal-combination skin.

I bought this in the darkest color #50 Mocha for my medium tanned asian skin. I have tried applying this with the enclosed brush and a bronzing brush as foundation by swirling all 3 colors. However, this has pink undertones and shows up as red on my skin, so I would not recommend this color for asians. My skin looked burnt red, which was not very flattering.

This offers buildable coverage, evens out skin tones, and is very pigmented and easy to blend. The enclosed brush is high quality but it is too small and flat to use everyday to apply this powder. The included brush would work better for touch-ups.

I absolutely love the packaging. It is beautiful with its metallic silver cover and is durable and high quality. I would love to use this as an everyday powder but unfortunately the color did not work for me.