October 24, 2014 | 1735 users online

Moisturizers - Decleor - Aromessence Rose D'Orient Night Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by riley1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG night cream! My skin is super dry and a bit sensitive, but this fits the bill for me. I even use it as an eye cream for day and night with no irritation. I wake up with my skin baby-soft and it really softens that expression line (a nice way to say crease) between my brows (the only real wrinkle I have). I even use it on my sons' dry, irritated (slightly excemic) skin at night and, in the morning, their skin is smooth. I know it's pricey, but I buy multiple samples on E-bay which makes it much more affordable. Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by klprice1

i put that i'd buy this again, but truth be told, it wasn't the best thing ever. it softened my skin and helped with inflammation SLIGHTLY, but i liked chanel's hydramax or just straight up cetephil cream better. didn't do a whole lot for my breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Ainda

I bought the cream on recommendations here; I have normal with oily T-zone and it turned my face red, plus it itched. I would definitely recommend a sample, since it is somewhat pricey (though not like Guerlain), but it was a bust.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 3:47:00 PM More reviews by paulineamie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. I have dry, sensitive, reactive skin, and I can honestly say I can't live without it. Yes, it's expensive, it comes in a jar not a tube, and its definitely too heavy for daytime wear. The waxy texture takes a little bit of getting used to, but it allows you to use so little at one time! But for healing angry, dry skin, NOTHING is better than this glorious stuff. I can't say I wear it every single night, because im not so great about following my skincare routine everynight. But at least 90% of nights I have this. And I can't go for too long without putting this on in the evening because I pay for it. Dry, chapped and flaky. I use MD skincare 2 step peel and the combo of that followed by this gives me the most beautiful clear skin the next morning. I have very dry elbows and anytime I get scaly patches a few days of this before I go to bed and its all better. I went though my first jar a couple years ago and I then bought a salon sized 3.3 oz jar off ebay for about $100. I can tell you, I bought that jar in the summer of 2006 and now, in june of 2008 I am now searching for another. 2 whole years!!! And its just as effective now as it was then. It is DEFINITELY my holy grail healing balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Cranberrybabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's just Mmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Smells delightfully. My face feels silky after a night with this balm.
It never makes my whimsical skin break out, but calms it down.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin: extremely sensitive, chronic urticharia (hives), prone to dermatitis (different hives) from most skincare products. This balm is one of the only products that doesn't irritate my skin and actually makes my hives go away faster! i stopped using this for a few months, and my skin got extremely reactive/ itchy. i decided to start using it again this week, and in two nights, i've seen a dramatic improvement! i spread a pea sized amount over a freshly washed/ toned face before bed, and i apply any spot treatments on top. this stuff is definitely my HG night treatment!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by favola

My Face Is Just So Soft And Angelic. This Is The Sole
Owner Of Any Holy Grail. I'm So Glad I Found This.
Redness And Sensitivity Is Gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Ronsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

WOW! The balm just melts into my skin. The fragrance is so pleasing. It is made completely with natural ingredients and essential oils. Even though this product claims to have Rose, I don't smell it as I apply the balm nightly. This stuff is like a magic potion. My skin has cleared from rosacea and dry patches to bright radiant acne-free skin. The whole day I wait to apply this goody. My boyfriend loves it when I come to bed with a sweet-smellin' face!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by MaryFairy

I've been using the Ylang-Ylang line from Decleor (for oily skin) for quite some time, when my aunt gave me the whole Rose d'Orient line, telling me that i should change, because using products for oily skin only can actually be drying. So as a good girl, I listened to her, and I'm glad I did. Although when I started the Ylang-Ylang line, the results were more spectacular (i really couldn't believe that it was my skin, i swear), Rose d'orient is actually very good too. As I grew out of my teens, my skin became drier but it's still acne-prone, so this product is really the most suitable. I decided to review the night balm, because i find that it's the one that's the most effective (the other products, the day cream and the aromescence are also very good). I'm quite a lazy bum and some night, I was stupid enough to tell myself that I'm too lazy to put on the night balm. My skin would feel very tight and the next day, my pores will look huge. However, when I'm using it, the difference is soooooooooo noticable! My skin is very smooth and supple and I do have the feeling that it's calming my redness and acne. It's quite pricy, i must admit, but trust me, it's really worth the money! Since my aunt is my supplier(she works for the company in France), I don't really have to buy it, but boy if I had to, i would certainly do!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by miriamhamilton

after used a kanebo mask i think sensai cp.my face was burning and dry (and i normally have mixed and some breakout on my chin)this is the only thing that just in one night made my face clear and smooth, i love this and i'm going for the third jar in 2 years,this balm is made for sensible skin but i works good with oily skin and breakouts."sorry for my english i'm from spain"