July 30, 2014 | 1953 users online

Hair Treatments - DermOrganic - Leave In Treatment with Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by kittje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this product was sent down from heaven by jesus himself

16 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Chyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite product I have found in a really long time. It makes my hair feels soft and shiny with out making it greasy at all. I go 2 days in between washes and it never gets greasy or looks limp like some other anti frizz oils can make it look. The best part is that it really speeds up the drying time so I spend less time blow drying and damaging my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MojoWorkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. Smells really nice. A little shine enhancer for hair. It does have silicones tho so you will need clarifying shampoo from time to time. Otherwise great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best argan hair oils i have used and I have tried many.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

DermOrganic Argan Oil is absolutely wonderful. Let me start by saying I don't use this during the day - my hair is too fine and I fear it would end up looking greasy. In the evening I use a spray bottle to lightly dampen my hair, then I rub the oil between my palms and work it through the length of my hair, focusing on the ends and the hair framing my face - I use a bit more than you would if you were using it during the daytime so it works like light mask. Then I just put it in a braid and sleep with it in - letting it work it's magic overnight. When I wake up I shampoo and condition as usual, and for the next few days my hair is extra soft and shiny and manageable. Another bonus is the delicious scent - very rich and sweet. It even still smells nice when I wake up in the morning. I would definitely recommend this to anyone - no matter what your hair type you'll definitely benefit from adding it somewhere in your hair care routine.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTE LOVE. i've had this bottle for ages and it's lasting forever. i apply it from roots to ends(lightly) after towel drying. i do it all over because i have severely damaged hair, and wow does this help. makes my hair feel like it's never had a bleaching. the smell of this product is divine as well. compared to moroccanoil i would say this is actually better. i do own moroccanoil and have used the bottle once since i've bought it, because i like the dermorganic a LOT more. would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to try a good oil for their hair! and for the price it can't be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by meglouie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff makes my dry, fragile hair sooo happy. I haven't used it for a long period of time yet, so I'm careful to give it a five, but I put it over my leave in (shea moisture deep treatment) when I get out of the shower and let it air dry. I have such soft shiny curls! It cost me $25, but you only use such a little amount, this bottle will last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ladyak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually dye my hair every couple months and use hair dryers / straighteners almost daily, which makes my hair pretty dry and frizzy. I've been using those DermOrganic products for about 5 months now and it works wonders. I'm not the biggest fan of the Shampoo... as it leaves my hair really dry and tangles so easy, but the mask and this leave-in treatment are great, and it doesn't feel sticky/greasy after using it! I use it every time I wash my hair (3-4 times a week). My hair looks way better now, it doesn't have a dull-dry look, it shines and feels stronger! When I first started using it, I hated the smell, I thought it was a bit stinky (not to bad tho), now I'm ok with it...( I think I just got used to it.) It reminds me of grape-tea smell... I don't know how to describe it.
I got mine at HomeSense (soaps section) and the price was great! $16.99 for the leave-in treatment and $19.99 the Mask and Shampoo (each). I guess that's why I decided to give it a try. The shampoo and mask bottles are pretty big and last forever, the leave-in is tinier but as I only use few drops each time,it lasts quite a long time too. I'm really going to keep using it as I love the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Kiana16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an awesome product for added shine, softness and decreased frizz. I currently use this, macadamian leave-in oil treatment, live clean argan oil, as well as garnier fructis sleek&shine leave in conditioner. I switch up everytime so I use these four products equally. The reason I do this is to ensure my hair doesn't get used to any one product. So far I would say this is my favourite of the 3 oils that I use. The reason: it is the most lightweight so it doesn't weigh my hair down if I want to achieve volume, and it's awesome at controlling frizz and adding softness and shine. You need very little so my bottle will last a loooong time considering that I probably end up using it once every 2 weeks (wash my hair 2-3 times a week and use this every fourth shower lol). My only complaint is the scent which is too fruity and strong for me. It's just wayyy too sweet but I don't care, as long as it performs well. Macadamian oil.............now THAT smells like heaven!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This feels and smells much more natural than the Moroccan argan oil. It is clear colored, has a silky, light texture, a mild 'grapey' smell, and leaves hair soft and smooth without feeling greasy. I tried the more expensive Moroccan oil, and was turned off by the cloying smell! This product won't compete with your fragrance, or want for lack of! The ingredients are more simple and natural, and this does everything the other does without the stench at almost half the price! Damp or dry, this product preforms well! Five drops in the dry frizz prone areas of my hair, and walla! Hair that feels like, well, HAIR! I want to try the macadamia oil next before crying 'GRAIL"!, but this is a strong candidate for repurchase in the future!