December 22, 2014 | 1745 users online

Hair Treatments - DermOrganic - Leave In Treatment with Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! This is an exceptional serum! Weightless on my fine, normally limp hair, this makes my hair feel silky and strong. I have the shade of naurally dark blonde/light brown, stick-straight, wimpy hair that can look greasy in an instant, and I have -never- been able to use shine serums or leave-in conditioners until now. I've been using this whole system (shampoo, daily conditioner, and leave-in) for two weeks and my hair is noticeably silkier and shinier than in many years. I wash my hair every night (condition every other night), then towel my hair, put about a penny-size pool of this in my hand, rub my hands together, and smooth this on the bottom 1/3 of my chin-length, straight hair. I sleep on it damp with a towel-covered pillow, and my hair looks and feels fantastic in the morning. I havent had to brush in over a week. If you think you can't use silicone/argan oil serums, give this a shot! I love this stuff and am going back for the large size. Oh, and it smells like lemon frosting, but the smell dissipates quickly.Wonderful! Update 3/2/13 I was so encouraged by the performance of this serum that I've tried several others I recent weeks, including Garnier, Organix, Orofluido, etc. Nothing I've tried comes close to the Dermorganic magic. Happily went back to Ulta for the larger size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by kelka

One word, AMAZING.

Dermorganic's whole hair care line is THE best, and all have HG status with me!

This oil is actually certified Moroccan Argan Oil, it is not filled with all the other crap Moroccan brand oil is filled with.
It wasn't greasy and I felt none of that horrible film you sometimes get on your hair and hands.

It went through my hair wonderfully, I have a lot of hair and its thick, so I used about 4 drops throughout and my hair is so soft, no frizz and nicely moisturized, even after blow-drying!

HG for me, I will use this stuff as long as it's available, a long with the Shampoo and Masque!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by kittje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this product was sent down from heaven by jesus himself

16 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Chyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite product I have found in a really long time. It makes my hair feels soft and shiny with out making it greasy at all. I go 2 days in between washes and it never gets greasy or looks limp like some other anti frizz oils can make it look. The best part is that it really speeds up the drying time so I spend less time blow drying and damaging my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MojoWorkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. Smells really nice. A little shine enhancer for hair. It does have silicones tho so you will need clarifying shampoo from time to time. Otherwise great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best argan hair oils i have used and I have tried many.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

DermOrganic Argan Oil is absolutely wonderful. Let me start by saying I don't use this during the day - my hair is too fine and I fear it would end up looking greasy. In the evening I use a spray bottle to lightly dampen my hair, then I rub the oil between my palms and work it through the length of my hair, focusing on the ends and the hair framing my face - I use a bit more than you would if you were using it during the daytime so it works like light mask. Then I just put it in a braid and sleep with it in - letting it work it's magic overnight. When I wake up I shampoo and condition as usual, and for the next few days my hair is extra soft and shiny and manageable. Another bonus is the delicious scent - very rich and sweet. It even still smells nice when I wake up in the morning. I would definitely recommend this to anyone - no matter what your hair type you'll definitely benefit from adding it somewhere in your hair care routine.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTE LOVE. i've had this bottle for ages and it's lasting forever. i apply it from roots to ends(lightly) after towel drying. i do it all over because i have severely damaged hair, and wow does this help. makes my hair feel like it's never had a bleaching. the smell of this product is divine as well. compared to moroccanoil i would say this is actually better. i do own moroccanoil and have used the bottle once since i've bought it, because i like the dermorganic a LOT more. would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to try a good oil for their hair! and for the price it can't be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by meglouie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff makes my dry, fragile hair sooo happy. I haven't used it for a long period of time yet, so I'm careful to give it a five, but I put it over my leave in (shea moisture deep treatment) when I get out of the shower and let it air dry. I have such soft shiny curls! It cost me $25, but you only use such a little amount, this bottle will last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ladyak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually dye my hair every couple months and use hair dryers / straighteners almost daily, which makes my hair pretty dry and frizzy. I've been using those DermOrganic products for about 5 months now and it works wonders. I'm not the biggest fan of the Shampoo... as it leaves my hair really dry and tangles so easy, but the mask and this leave-in treatment are great, and it doesn't feel sticky/greasy after using it! I use it every time I wash my hair (3-4 times a week). My hair looks way better now, it doesn't have a dull-dry look, it shines and feels stronger! When I first started using it, I hated the smell, I thought it was a bit stinky (not to bad tho), now I'm ok with it...( I think I just got used to it.) It reminds me of grape-tea smell... I don't know how to describe it.
I got mine at HomeSense (soaps section) and the price was great! $16.99 for the leave-in treatment and $19.99 the Mask and Shampoo (each). I guess that's why I decided to give it a try. The shampoo and mask bottles are pretty big and last forever, the leave-in is tinier but as I only use few drops each time,it lasts quite a long time too. I'm really going to keep using it as I love the results.