April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Kristin84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don`t like this concealer at all, it doesen`t cover up pimples or dark circles under my eyes. And it also settle into wrinkles! The pigmentation is pretty bad to be a concealer. I won't repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by alimac683293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipstiks and I want have in my suite case so bad!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I wanted this concealer for the longest time, because I love Dior and the Diorskin nude line. In the end, it was a disappointment for me. For one, the shade selection is abysmal - just three or four shades. I'm NW20, and I would've liked a shade between 1 and 2. The application is ok, thoughI found it a bit too thick and rich for the undereye - it looked too thick and obvious, not at all "nude."

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by xrysaki

This is the best undereye concealer i have used from estee lauder double wear (which was also very good but didn't like packaging ) to MAC (really drying), revlon, body shop, and many many more . I will definitely buy again and again and again...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bipling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The concealer (02) matches my sligthly tanned skinned perfectly and is a delight to apply - but this product wonīt give my skin enough coverage throughout the day.

It covers all my dark spots and lasts within the first hour, but I still I donīt think its staying power is all that good. Although I set it with my Kanebo powder, I feel my skin will need at least a couple of touch ups throughout the day.

Would I buy it again? Maybe, this concealer does the job under my eyes and around the nose-area. But I will definitely check out more full-coverage concealers for dark spots and pimples.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by bluemoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A few points:
1. Light coverage, but buildable (though next time i would really prefer something of better coverage)
2. Creases, but can be prevented by setting it well with powder
3. Good price point, I know it's not cheap, but considering how much product it contains, I totally fine with it. (I mean, especially compared to those clicky pen concealers!!?? 1.5g? 1g? Really??)
4. Good packaging: I love the tube, it's sanitary and the opening is so small that it's easy to control how much you want

Good natural finish, but given the light coverage I wouldn't purchase again (probably try something else). But if you are looking for something with light coverage, this is absolutely perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by wildcatcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite concealer for under eye circles. It is the best! I have dry skin under my eyes, and since I'm approaching 30, I've noticed a few lines. I've tried SO many concealers... Bobbi brown (drying and settles), MAC Moisture cover (Slides everywhere, greasy), erase paste (hard to blend)...and more that I won't get into. This one doesn't crease, covers, and brightens. I use a Bobbi brown corrector under it, that does help with circles as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by jame234

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this product since I love Dior makeup. I bought 02 beige which mates my Dior foundation beautifully, but the concealer does not completely cover up dark circles or spider veins or redness. It is not full coverage. It is perfect for someone looking for a more sheer concealer. It is hydrating and does not crease but, I noticed in pictures of myself that my dark circles were showing since I started using this product. I have since switched to a full coverage concealer that does a really nice job.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this concealer when I bought my dior new look mascara..it's good but I'm still hunting for my HG under the eye concealer. For me the product comes first n raves abt packing later. So it gives a good match n does it work nicely but it isn't comp opaque so some work is still left to do. It. Doesn't crease but touch ups are needed as it does fade. Doesn't make my fine lines prominent but doesn't hide them completely either..its satisfyingly hydrating. Good for traveling n good to keep in a makeup bag for touch ups too..I'd buy it again till I find my HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the best concealers I've ever had the privilege of purchasing. First off, the packaging is great- a small tube with a really small tip to get the perfect amount out. You hardly need any at all just for under eyes. I use this also on blemishes but I also have to powder over the top or it will slide off. 001 is a great color for me in the winter (NW10/15) and 002 is great in the summer when I've tanned (NW20, I own both colors). The consistency is thinner and it's on the sheerer side of concealers but it's pretty moisturizing and never dries out under my eyes. Super easy and fast to apply, some days I skip foundation and just use a bit of concealing where I need it. No scent that I can detect. Can't rave about this concealer enough!