TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Broken upon arrival and getting worse every day. So soft it's impossible to fix or repot. I have had gold crap on everything every time I try to use. A nice highlight but overrated. There are nicer out there that aren't so difficult and expensive to get in Canada. I love the Balm, but this product lost out to its own hype in my case.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This stuff has been raved about in the blogosphere for so long that I reasoned I just HAD to go and pick it up. After tentatively dabbing some on my face, I immediately saw what all the hype had been about.

Firstly, I should warn you that this product is very, very shimmery. If you're like me and want your highlight to be seen from space, this is a good thing. If not, I would recommend it nonetheless, however would caution you to use a light hand. Secondly, this stuff is so wonderfully buttery and pigmented that it makes me want to weep. Thirdly, it's extremely blendable and fourthly - well, you should just go and purchase it, shouldn't you?

For reference, I apply this using a Mac 217 and sweep it along the tops of my cheekbones and towards the tail of a eyebrow in a sideways 'U' formation, a tiny bit under the brow itself, down the nose and on the cupid's bow. It imparts a beautiful glow that lifts your complexion and when it catches the light... man. That's the stuff of dreams.

Highly, highly recommend. There are plenty of people raving about it already and I can affirm that they are doing so for good reason.

i bought this product after i heard many rave about it and it definitely lives up to the hype. SUPER pigmented, i can barely touch it and my finger picks up amazing color. Its very blendable and shimmery. you can go light with this if your looking for a less noticeable highlight. It works good as an eye shadow too and packaging feels sturdy and is adorable. comes with .30 oz and will last you forever since you need so little. Definitely worth the 24$ but you can find it cheaper

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Cool product

I got this on poshmark for $10 and Mama mia ! I LOVE IT ! Everyone always complementa me on my highlight! This is my holy grail

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How have I not already reviewed this highlighter?! By far my favorite highlighter. I have highlighters ranging from high end to drugstore, and this is the one I ALWAYS reach for.

This was one of the first 'higher end' products I ever purchased... years ago. I always saw bloggers and YouTubers rave about it, so I finally gave in to the hype. And I'm so glad I did!

This highlighter is, in my opinion, the perfect shade for fair to medium skin tones. It is also so finely milled and smooth. I honestly cannot get over how beautifully it applies to my skin.

I was unimpressed by Nars Albatross because it seemed too gold for me and the texture seemed a bit 'off' for some reason. I recently picked up Becca's Champagne Pop, but continue to reach for Mary-Lou Manizer over it. Champagne Pop seems to have a bit of a 'chunkier'/heavier texture to me when compared to Mary-Lou.

I find the color of Mary-Lou to be the perfect neutral-gold color. It also seems to have a more translucent-like base that allows it to blend into the skin, providing beautiful shine without a heavy base to it.

With highlighting or 'strobing' being all the craze these days, I highly recommend giving Mary-Lou Manizer a try if you are looking for an all-around perfect highlighter!

I have to admit I bought this product mainly because of its cute packaging! This highlighter packs on a lot of glitter--in a good way. You have got to use a very light hand on this otherwise you'll look like a shimmery mess. A little goes a long way and the only reason why I would not purchase this again is because I think this could last me throughout the decade! There's so much product (8.5g) in the pan and you only get to use a tiniest bit every time! I use mine to highlight my brow bone, nose, and the top of my cheeks. This is my first high end highlighter and it was worth the splurge.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My skin colour is NC25 and I find this to be a beautiful and subtle illuminator :) It lasts a long time because all you need is a light dusting and it stays all day! The golden undertone might not be fitting with those who have olive or pinkish toned skin, but for neutral, beige, or yellow undertoned skin it should work very nicely! Just remember to blend it out and don't dig your brush into the powder or else you'll look like a discoball!!

This is a wonderful highlighter. I only use it when I want a really, really bright highlighted look. This could be used on a lot of different skin tones. I am personally very light skinned and this looks great!

Bought this product around a year ago and have just hit pan on it with using it everyday and I could not speak more highly of it I apply it with a blush brush just above my contour for an everyday look and then use a beauty blender or damp sponge to apply it for a more dramatic night or event look !

The formula is finely milled and dosnt have glitter falling everywhere like others

Love this highlight !