October 23, 2014 | 1800 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer spf15

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by vickyr94

This is the first and the WORST tinted moisturizer I've ever tried. I received this as a gift in Fair. First of all, this is the lightest colour, and somehow manages to be the yellowest toned face product i've encountered. Most importantly, I had a major allergic reaction to it after 24 hours. I had swatched it on my inner arms, and the next day broke out in itchy red bumpy rash. Thank god i had washed it off my face quickly, because who knows what could have happened. So it might just have been my own strange reaction to it, but nonetheless, the shades are not flesh toned at all, it felt quite heavy and sticky. Poor, poor quality ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by makeupfanatic77

I love this tinted moisturizer! I was using the covergirl one, but it made my face look greasy and shiny after a few hours. This one doesn't do that, and it makes my face feel really soft!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by herbgurl82

I did like this product at first, as it provided light coverage without looking too cakey. However, it made my face shiny after a couple hours of wear, and after about a month, separated in the tube to a gross mixture of oil, and pigments. Yes, it did remix when shaken, but it was still really nasty looking, and felt greasier on my skin then at first. I would not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by anonymousie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color was all wrong for me. Do not buy this if you have light skin, especially with cool undertones, as the lightest shade is a mediumish yellow-tinted mess.

It also went all weird and cakey on me. Completely unwearable. Returned immediately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I am overall pretty impressed with this tinted moisturizer. I dont always like tinted moisturizers just because most companies seem to make them 99% lotion and 1% "tinted" which doesnt do anything to cover ANY redness or imperfections I want concealed. Im not looking for foundation, but a little coverage is nice. Having said that, I think Hard Candy is one of the best I've tried as far as coverage goes in a tinted moisturizer. I dont usually use or like drugstore products (I didnt like Cover Girls tinted moisturizer very much) but I prefer this $7 one over many of the brands that Sephora etc sell. The one complaint I have, is with the color selection. I chose fair, the lightest - and though I am very happy they have a yellow toned shade (unlike most companies which are too pink on me), even fair is just a bit too dark for my skin most of the year and Im NC20. So Im not sure how anyone paler than me could wear any of the Hard Candy tinted moisturizers! In summer however, when I have a tan, this matches me quite well. I havent noticed any separating mentioned in other reviews and I've had this for 10 months. I also like that it doesnt make my skin oily or greasy - big plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by lolomarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This Tinted Moisturizer is amazing! This is my first Tinted Moisturizer and I love it so far! On me, it is about light-medium coverage which is perfect. I first start out with the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer, and then use the Tinted Moisturizer, and then set it with my Bare Essentuals Mineral Foundation (but I barely use any). This gives me a flawless looking face!
Pros: Price, coverage, packaging
Cons: orangey-tint (but not bad for me since i have yellow undertones)

Overall this product is worth a shot and it was only about $7!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by alotlikevegaskid

Thick and cakey, the lightest color was fair and it was a dark yellow, they only have like 3 shades and it was WAYYY dark since im pretty fair. it sucked and i will not buy it again. im taking it back like, right now.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted a tinted moisturizer for the summer and I remembered that people on youtube raved about this product so I wanted to try it out, i love it!! i have pretty oily skin and this keeps my skin fairly matte and so soft!! I got tan the darkest shade and it matches perfectly I might have to add bronzer in the summer as i'll get darker but so far im loving this product!! the packaging is so cute and i love the cap:) Defiantly will purchase when I run out!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by BeReyna

Initally, I really liked the product. I bought the darkest they had- Tan. I liked the light covered it gave me (but I still needed concealer for my redness) and it blended well with my skin. But after about 2 months of using it almost everyday, the consistency of the product change a bit. It wasn't a big deal, I ignored it and continued using it. Over time, the product has been separating and 3.5 months later you can see liquid within the product. For me, that is a turn-off since since it looks gross. I would re-purchase if it didn't separate!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by premerald2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is awful. I waited for my local Walmart to finally get this in, bought it within days of it landing. Completely seperated as soon as I opened it. I shook the hell out of it and could not get it to come together again. Never tried on my face obviously, but I did try a bit on my hand and it had an awful texture that I imagine would be very greasy, even if it wasn't seperated. Took it back the next day.