October 1, 2014 | 978 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews on this mascara, I thought it would be worth it to try it out. The price is good, as it is a drugstore product, so I don't really regret buying it. The problem is that this mascara really works best for those who want volume. I many thick eyelashes, so what I really want in a mascara is length. This mascara is fairly good for length, but it's definitely more of a product for people with sparse lashes that want volume.

The formula is a bit wet, but not too wet. No complaints on the packaging, I've had it a few weeks and haven't found it drying up at all.

For me, it just didn't give the effect I wanted. It's by no means a bad mascara, it's just not what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by maggiescratch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While very similar to the newer Lash Blast Mascara in the kinds of ingredients it has in it, a different combination of those ingredients is what must make all the difference. I am guessing that this was the prototype for the newer ones, which I have found to flake and smudge, whereas this one does neither. Hopefully, Cover Girl will stick to the formula in the Professional Super Thick, as it is superior to its newer ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by matthewsbrianna20

I always go back to this mascara. It is less expensive than department store brands, and yet it works so much better. I really like this mascara over any I have ever tried. I had always used Maybelline Great lengths mascara, as many do- but I decided to try something different. It was a good move, because this one is just a little better than Great Lengths. I recommend it highly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Arguably the best drug store mascara ever made! I get lured away by new, more expensive products, but always come back wondering why I gave up this inexpensive, wonderful gem. I usually use tubing mascaras due to the waterproof nature and ease of removal, but my favourites were discontinued (Hourglass) and starting to flake (Clinique). I went through many at Sephora with high claims, only to have smudging, clumping or lash loss with every one. In desperation, I reached for this one again. What a relief- this amazing mascara never clumps, volumizes like crazy, never smudges, never flakes and is water resistant. I have much less lash loss with this than others. It is pigmented and makes my sparse, short lashes look thick, soft and feathery. If I fall asleep with it on, it looks the same when I wake up! It isn't waterproof, though, and may smear if you cry. This blows Dior, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, YSL out of the water- all for under $10 CDN. Please never discontinue!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday mascara. It doesn't make super dramatic lashes, but it does a good job of adding medium fullness and definition. It doesn't clump, flake, or smudge. It stays in place until you take it off. It's really a bargain at less than $5 US. You really can't go wrong with this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by mashkaNY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Surprisingly good everyday mascara! Natural look

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This mascara has been around for quite some time but oddly enough I only recently tried it. It gave me nice lush, thick, and plush lashes. Good overall mascara, not any major length, but then again it's not a lengthening mascara. The brush causes some clumping so it's not as buildable of coverage as I'd like, but it's definitely a good mascara and would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by AinsleyHellrud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this for about 8 years now. I always try different brands and lately I found myself buying a new mascara every week because I'm so unsatisfied with the new brushes, formulas, etc with a variety of drugstore and high-end brands. I always come back to Covergirl Professional. I love the control with the smaller brush and the look of naturally crazy-long fluttery, separated lashes. And for the price you just can't go wrong. I'm sticking with my trusty old-school Covergirl!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my new HG mascara, combining the best of both CG Lash Blast and CG Lash Perfection, in one product. The only thing that could make it better would be if it came in navy. I have it in black/brown, which I like because it is a little softer than black. I apply 1-2 coats depending on how much oomph I want, and the result is all-day, thick, separated lashes, no flaking and no problem with my very allergy-sensitive eyes. To compare with the mascaras I am replacing, STL provides the fullness of Lash Blast with slightly better separation and easier application, because it has an easy-to-work-with spoolie brush rather than a fat plastic one like Lash Blast's. And my lashes are fuller and less clumpy than when using Lash Perfection. This mascara was not easy to find--I went to several drug stores before finding it in Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently picked this up at the recommendation of a Youtube video.. I had run out of my current favorite Jordana best lash extreme, which I still like but it does get a bit clumpy on the brush. Well, I like this one better! This mascara DOES NOT get enough love, it is right up my alley and I won't be trying anything else any time soon. The brush is a traditional spoolie type, but not too big or too small. This is easy to get on your lashes without trying hard and grab onto the lashes very well. Quick and easy and buildable. Didn't transfer like a lot of others do on me especially since I blink a lot...Washed off easily with soap and water...I am not looking for a "falsh lash effect", so I don't try and build multiple coats, I just want a mascara that adds both volume and lengh... This one fits the bill just fine for me. Recommend you try this little jewel, it's in the pinkish/red tube.. I paid under 5 dollar for it a Target..