October 22, 2014 | 2056 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Volume Flash The Max - Extreme Black 003

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 8:12:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

I also have the curved brush of this, and I honestly cannot say which one I find better. This one seems to seperate and thicken better, while the other one gives a little more volume and really does curl lashes. That having been said, this is a very nice mascara on its own or paired with another mascara over it. It is very dark, it seperates well, and it coats lashes wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by cclovex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In a mascara I look for volume not necessarily length. This gives me a little volume with EXTRA length. Its very black, the formula is more on the watery side. I don't recommend for people with skinny lashes. The brush is a little awkward, not my favorite but it does the job. Over all great mascara. I recommend it for those girls looking for length.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I brought this mascara after seeing all the positive reviews about it and decided to try it out. The mascara in my opinion is a little clumpy, I guess it's because of the thick formula so I have to wipe ALOT of it on a tissue before I apply it which means I'm wasting alot of product. However, with that said it does give me reasonable volume with two layers. It dries pretty fast too. The wand is average, just a regular wand. Smaller than lash-blast and the colossal so its easier to get into the corner of my eye and lower lashes without getting mascara everywhere. It holds a curl pretty well, since I find that most non-waterproof mascara's don't. It doesn't smudge, but I did notice a bit of flaking after a couple of hours. It has a pretty strong smell too which doesn't bother me, but I figured I should just point that out. Would I buy this again? No, as I know there are better drugstore mascara's out there that I have tried that do a better job in my opinion. But for the price, it was worth trying out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ryoung001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because allure said it was a good drugstore find and who isn't looking for a good deal. Went to the nearest drugstore and picked up one, at the time they had a sale on rimmel eye products buy one get on free so I got one for my cousin. When I first used it i was in a rush out the door but boy was I dissapointed. I ended up just putting it in my makeup bag and forgetting about it until the other day. This time around however, I used it after using an eyelash curler and wow, much much much better results than before. Shout out to Shu Uemura eyelash curler!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by MrsMuffin09

I was very pleasantly surprised by this mascara! I forgot my makeup bag one day and headed to the drug store for the basics - this one was cheap and I'd heard good things about it and thought I'd try.

It does a really good job of separating and defining the lashes.
The brush is narrower on the end so its easy to get in the corners too.

Will definitely buy this again, especially for 6 bucks.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been looking for an affordable mascara - and my only criteria is volume.. This ones got cute packaging, but its useless!! Ended up with a total "spider lash effect" & clumps & little volume. :( Very disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the worst mascara, that's for sure. Cute tube, by the way. This didn't make my lashes seem thicker, but it did make them look longer, which they didn't need. It didn't clump, but it did give me the spider lash effect. What I really like though is that it goes on dark dark black and doesn't have any sparkle. I like to use this on top of other mascaras like the falsies and lashblast luxe.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by SheKnowsItAll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cute color but poor product. It didn't make my lashes look full or longer, just clumpy.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this mascara out after watching reviews on youtube from people saying that this was a really good mascara. They were wrong!! First of all, the mascara is very thick and clumpy, and makes my lashes stick together in one big clump! The brush is nothing special, just a regular old brush, however it is easy to get into the inner corner of your eye for those smaller lashes. The product flakes on my lashes after a couple of hours. However, there is a good side to this product, it is the only non-waterproof mascara that I have tried that actually holds a curl! I won't be buying this again though, will save my money and buy a better brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Katharina13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh well, after I was so sad that I ran out of my beloved Covergirl Lashblast ( I live in Germany, you can't buy I here, my brother got this for me when he went to the US ). I looked for a good alternative that is available in germany as well. Usually I like to check out the youtube reviews, and a lot of the girls there seemed to like the rimmel one a lot. At first I wanted to purchase the sexy curves one but I changed my mind eventually and got this one instead, maybe because my favorite color is pink and this tube is hands down super flashy. So I was all excited and such but then I tried it out and was majorly disappoited. This isn't necessarily a bad mascara, it just didn't do anything for my lashes. They got very clump and they stick all together..no volume no length and I found you need a lot a lot a lot of coats for this mascara to even show up. Not happy with this, will not buy this again!