October 30, 2014 | 1719 users online

Shampoo - Moroccanoil - Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Bayxo

I absolutely LOVE this product. It works amazing with my hair, I recently switched to the MoroccanOil Moisture Repair and it's amazing. It also smells beautiful as well. It's also sulphate free, so it's a good buy. Although it's expensive it's quality over quantity to be honest and it's amazing. I used to use L'oreal sulphate free shampoo and it left my hair feeling very dry and dirty. The Morrocanoil Moisture Repair shampoo & conditioner leaves your hair looking shiny, feeling silky and clean. Definitely a good investment :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Unlike other reviewers (and seemingly everyone at the salon I go to), I do not like this product at all. The smell is ok and the packaging is fine, but it left my hair super matted and is really expensive for what it does. When I rinse my color treated hair, it feels like straw, much like cheap drugstore brands. Didn't work for me, but others really seem to like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

For some salon hair products, you can actually feel the difference, which justifies the high price tag you paid, however, the Moroccan oil line of hair products is not one of them. This shampoo&conditioner + the serum set was sold to me when I got my hair cut at a salon, to be honest, somehow I already knew this was going to be a let down before I even used it, but wow, it still surprised me with its bad performance. This shampoo like other "natural" shampoos does not lather well, which slowly became an annoying factor. I had to wash twice to get a clean feel because of its poor cleansing property. Now, I'm a natural product believer, but when a product fails to do its basic task (in this case, a shampoo fails to cleanse), I'd rather go for the chemical packed just to get the job done. Together with the conditioner, my hair feels no different than a wash with something like Pantene. I think the whole Moroccan oil line including the serum is totally overhyped, don't waste your money on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by productobsess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG, love this shampoo, conditioner and oil for afterwards! I have dry to normal hair and used to get split ends from heat styling- not anymore!!!!

I have used GHD iron oil and Kerastase Elixr and Chroma Riche range in the past and none of those have shown real results, they just left my hair feeling 'nice'.

I use the full Moroccanoil range and think you have to in order to get the full benefits from the products. I've tried substituting some Moroccanoil products for Kerastase products that I had left over but it's not the same unless you use the full system. As soon as you apply the conditioner and your hair feels like silk, then afterwards the oil works great on dry ends and I have sincerely noticed a reduction in split ends. It reduces blow drying time and protects from heat damage. I initially bought this to use on special occasions or when my hair really 'needed' it, but now I can't go back to any other shampoo/conditioner range!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this shampoo has been a godsend for my fine, dry, processed hair. (and i have to deal with dandruff in the winter/spring.) now that summer is here, i can try other shampoos and only use the dandruff stuff every few days. i just recently got a bottle of this from my stylist. HOLY CATS. this shampoo is WONDERFUL. it smells great, but it also cleanses my hair without stripping it and even hydrates it. i also use the conditioner which gets an even bigger WOW, because of how great it moisturizes my hair. neither of the products weighs my fine, distressed hair down...and together they make it fuller, thicker looking, soft and bouncy. yes...bouncy! :) i'm starting to even LIKE my hair. have been using it for two weeks and so far, no buildup. also, it doesn't strip my color. pricey, but worth it. the scent is divine. i love this stuff. am going to try the volumizing version, too and report back. UPDATE: had to change my rating. ugh, it makes my sensitive scalp erupt. don't know what ingredient did it, probably the fragrance? too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely shampoo, I love the smell.. It really smells like "real hairdresser shampoo" and my hair feels like silk afterwards( I use the conditioner too). Last year I cut 25 cm of my hair and now I'm trying to get it long again(right now it's just above the chest) so I really try to treat it in the best way. And I'm going to continue using these products as I can see and feel a difference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Lovely shampoo, the smell is so nice and reminds me of being in a salon! It's a silky texture and foams up nicely. I also use the matching conditioner. My hair feels so soft and shiny after using these products, it just seems much more healthy! I have really long hair so keeping it in good condition is a must and these products really work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my 5th bottle of this shampoo and conditioner. It is the only one that I keep coming back to because it is the only thing that always works.
Over the years I feel compelled to try new and different products, but this is the only one that always works for me so I really ought to just stop wasting my money on other things and just accept that this is it.
Other lines that I try and retry (because they used to work well years ago) just dont seem to work the same way after a while. I dont know if my hair keeps changing, hormones, climate, or what but Moroccanoil is the only brand that my hair always does well with regardless of where I am. I have to note I never use just this alone, I always use the shampoo, conditioner, and oil/styling cream. I love it, and my hairdresser always says how healthy my hair is despite my coloring it every 6 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by ruthyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have long fine, bleached hair and lots of it. I've tried what seems like every shampoo on the market and nothing makes my hair shine like the Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner. My hair is so soft now I can't stop touching it.
I have gone from washing my hair every three days to once a week!

I've not experienced itchiness, oiliness or residue that others have at all.

Oh and it smells so good!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore Moroccanoil smell, it is one of my favourite smells ever. However, I think this shampoo would do a better job on less overprocessed and damaged hair than mine. Tried to use it with the matching conditioner and didn't see any effect (apart from the smell which is lovely). A bit overpriced in my opinion.