April 17, 2014 | 1492 users online

Shampoo - Moroccanoil - Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this shampoo has been a godsend for my fine, dry, processed hair. (and i have to deal with dandruff in the winter/spring.) now that summer is here, i can try other shampoos and only use the dandruff stuff every few days. i just recently got a bottle of this from my stylist. HOLY CATS. this shampoo is WONDERFUL. it smells great, but it also cleanses my hair without stripping it and even hydrates it. i also use the conditioner which gets an even bigger WOW, because of how great it moisturizes my hair. neither of the products weighs my fine, distressed hair down...and together they make it fuller, thicker looking, soft and bouncy. yes...bouncy! :) i'm starting to even LIKE my hair. have been using it for two weeks and so far, no buildup. also, it doesn't strip my color. pricey, but worth it. the scent is divine. i love this stuff. am going to try the volumizing version, too and report back. UPDATE: had to change my rating. ugh, it makes my sensitive scalp erupt. don't know what ingredient did it, probably the fragrance? too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely shampoo, I love the smell.. It really smells like "real hairdresser shampoo" and my hair feels like silk afterwards( I use the conditioner too). Last year I cut 25 cm of my hair and now I'm trying to get it long again(right now it's just above the chest) so I really try to treat it in the best way. And I'm going to continue using these products as I can see and feel a difference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Lovely shampoo, the smell is so nice and reminds me of being in a salon! It's a silky texture and foams up nicely. I also use the matching conditioner. My hair feels so soft and shiny after using these products, it just seems much more healthy! I have really long hair so keeping it in good condition is a must and these products really work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my 5th bottle of this shampoo and conditioner. It is the only one that I keep coming back to because it is the only thing that always works.
Over the years I feel compelled to try new and different products, but this is the only one that always works for me so I really ought to just stop wasting my money on other things and just accept that this is it.
Other lines that I try and retry (because they used to work well years ago) just dont seem to work the same way after a while. I dont know if my hair keeps changing, hormones, climate, or what but Moroccanoil is the only brand that my hair always does well with regardless of where I am. I have to note I never use just this alone, I always use the shampoo, conditioner, and oil/styling cream. I love it, and my hairdresser always says how healthy my hair is despite my coloring it every 6 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by ruthyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have long fine, bleached hair and lots of it. I've tried what seems like every shampoo on the market and nothing makes my hair shine like the Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner. My hair is so soft now I can't stop touching it.
I have gone from washing my hair every three days to once a week!

I've not experienced itchiness, oiliness or residue that others have at all.

Oh and it smells so good!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore Moroccanoil smell, it is one of my favourite smells ever. However, I think this shampoo would do a better job on less overprocessed and damaged hair than mine. Tried to use it with the matching conditioner and didn't see any effect (apart from the smell which is lovely). A bit overpriced in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by merrysunny77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought into the hype on this stuff...I don't have dry/damaged hair - it's normal, sometime frizzy - esp if highlighted.

I love the smell of this..and I do like the light oil. I don't blow dry my hair but the oil gives it a quick "finished" look after the shower. I found that the shampoo didnt really do anything for or against my hair..I always cheap DS shampoo and am fine with it - so maybe I just dont like sulfate free stuff.

Why do hairstylists reco this after the Brazilian Keratin treatments?!?! I am so mad...after finishing this stuff I went out and bought another bottle as it was reco'd for post treatment. Do people not realize this has sodium chloride in it?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I realize that every beuaty product out there works differently for different people. Well this product works for me! I have spent so much money over the yrs on hair products from different dye jobs and cuts/styles. I am naturally brunette, medium thickness, wavy hair, that is naturally pretty healthy and shiny. I had tried the CO "curly girl" method, but that was an epic fail (I swore it would work). I was desperately trying to cut back on the number of times I wash my hair in a week (for example, less that every day like I was doing).

And alas, one day it happened. I went into the beauty supply store fully intending to spend outrageous cash on NanoWorks and bought this instead bc they were out. This shampoo has allowed me to actually naturally dry my hair and wear it down (and in public)! I get so many compliments on the shine and how fast it grows.

Pros:
- i love the scent (and so does the bf, always a plus)
- provides lather despite having less harsh sulfates/chemicals
- hair actually still 'feels' clean
- i am able to cut back on heat styling since I can wear my hair naturally
- for the above reason, my hair is growing faster since I am cutting back on damage and not needing cuts as frequently

Cons:
- price! (although for the amount you need to use and the results, I will gladly pay the price)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by brandyxander

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Since I've made a repair treatment at my hairdresser's I bought from her professional products such as Artego's and I was fine with them, but then I decided to give Moroccanoil shampoo+conditioner combo a try. A small amount is enough to clean your hair, so it's pretty good if you consider the price (30 in Italy, it's almost 40$). Hair is soft and easy to comb, scent is delicious. I must say I was not completely impressed, maybe because I was already used to professional products, however this product is worth its price and its fame. My only advice is to rinse VERY well, because if you don't it could leave greasy spots in your hair.
And I would like to know if I'm the only one who noticed that her hair becomes greasy and dirty more easily than when they didn't use Moroccanoil Shampoo..because it happens to me sometimes

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by NK207

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing for the hair. I have really long hair and I live in a very cold climate and use central heating all the time and it takes it toll on my hair. This adds moisture, shine, bounce and makes the hair and scalp healthy and hydrated. The reason why I will not repurchase this is because it breaks me out soooo badly and there is no way I can use this for a longer period of time. I use this once a month or so just to finish it, but no more than that. A shame really, because the effect on the hair is beautiful - I just can't use it.