Agadir Hair Oil

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (Argan), Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/14/2011 11:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

MMMMMM smells so fresh and exotic! I have only tried it once but WOW my coarse, wavy hair felt amazingly soft and silky, I couldn't stop touching it. My hair smelled delicious and fresh for two days after! Really happy with this purchase. My stylist uses the brand Moroccan oil on my hair but I get better results from this brand. Works better on my hair than Loma Pearatin.

on 6/21/2011 9:01:00 PM

Excellent Product ....... I find this comparable to the original Moroccan Oil, but only better ....... while Moroccan Oil is excellent, it can make my hair greasy, and I find the Agadir Hair Oil to work better on my hair. I have very long and thick hair, and even two drops is more than enough for me. I also love the Agadir Hair Oil Spray (I prefer the spray, but find the oil more economical, so I buy both LOL ......... after shampooing and conditioning my hair, I add a drop or two of the oil to my hair and let it air dry (I find that my hair dries alot faster when using this product) and the end result is so much shine ....... if I am going out or skip a hair washing, I just use the spray to refresh my hair and I am good to go.) I am a hair shine junkie, and Agadir is a good one to try.

on 5/31/2011 11:40:00 PM

Use everyday wet or dry. I have been a hairstylist for 5 years and all of my clients take this product home. It smells amazing and makes your hair look and feel better than it ever has. Safe on all textures!

on 5/23/2011 2:27:00 PM

This review is for the Agadir shampoo. I could not add that product to P'ville since I have less than 20 reviews. I waited until I had used this for a week (7 shampoos) since I often like a product for a couple of uses, but then stop liking it. I have fine (but lots of), naturally wavy hair that is stick straight (how I like it) due to BKT. My main problem with shampoos since getting BKT is that sodium chloride free shampoos tend to weigh my hair down and leave it looking greasy. I have tried Alterna, L'Anza, Finesse, Pureology, Kenra and many others without the results I wanted. Finally, the Agadir shampoo meets all my needs: Sodium chloride free, but leaves my hair silky, with volume, and not greasy. I wash every day because I work out a lot, and it is neither drying nor too moisturizing (no buildup). I do not love the scent, as it is kind of musky. However, the scent does not stay on my hair after it is rinsed, so I can deal with the smell since it is only in the shower. I think that bottle and label are kind of cheap looking for a $20 shampoo, but I can live with it for beautiful hair. I got this at CVS, so I love that it is easy to find as well.

on 5/4/2011 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this product based on Argan oil recs in productville, and let me say this is why I LOVE MUA!!! Agadir oil makes my hair SO SOFT and it DOES cut down on drying time (like other reviews have mentioned). My hair is half way down my back and I put about a quarter size of the oil in my wet hair and blew it dry and styled as usual. It soaks right in and there is NO OILY residue. Frizzies gone! I will repurchase!

on 3/25/2011 2:05:00 PM

I voted "yes" to "would you buy this product again", but honestly, this 4oz bottle should last me 20 years, LOL. I currently have very baby fine, curly, short hair and 2 drops is all I use every other day (and on the off day I use dry shampoo in hopes to make my color last longer). So anyway, this stuff rocks! It's so much cheaper than the MoroccanOil and it smells soooooooooooooooo good. I live in a very humid city and the fact that my hair looks soft and shiny and frizz-free all day is a freaking miracle.

I apply two drops on my hands, rub it into my dry hair and then either blowdry it a little bit more or just go straight to my straightening iron. I haven't tried it yet for curly days, but I mostly prefer my hair straightened. Normally w/o the oil my hair looks brittle and dull. Those days are OVER!

If anything changes when true summer rolls around and 105*/100% humidity days begin, I'll update my review. Until then, I'm in love with Agadir hair oil!

on 3/16/2011 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This hair oil is GREAT!! It smells wonderful, and leaves my hair feeling AND looking like smooth satin. I apply about a nickel size to my hair after I wash it and let it air dry, after it dries I apply a dime size amount before flat ironing...... My hair swings and moves so effortlessly, and it has a nice natural shine that isn't greasy or weighed down in any way. I will be recommending this to my friends.

on 2/6/2011 2:01:00 AM

Love Love Love this product!!! I have curly, fine hair and have struggled for years to find a styling product that nourished and protected my hair without weighting it down. I use very little (pea sized drop) for my shoulder length hair right after it's towel dried. If I let my hair air dry, my curls will be nicely defined. If I blow out or flat iron my hair, I will have shiny hair that feels amazingly soft and super healthy. I finish with my Elnet spray and I'm done. I have thrown out all the other styling creams, gels, lotions that I have and that have produced nothing even close to the results I get from Agadir.

on 9/9/2010 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My Aunt gave me a sample of this and it sat for months. Out of sheer boredom I decided to give it a try. I washed and conditioned my curly fine hair and then used just a small amount (smaller than dime) on my hair. I put it up in a bun and let it air dry. My hair is so soft, silky and shiny I nearly fell over in awe of the results. Because of the bun my hair dried mostly strait with a few waves. Tried it on my daughters hair too with fantastic results (she is 7 with wavy hair). Will be buying a bottle next time I am at the salon. This stuff is way better than the organic Argan oil I tried...the organic smelled like manure. This stuff smells great.

on 8/24/2010 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is amazing stuff and totally essential for all hair. It has made a real difference in my hair's texture and behavior. It no longer puffs up and it doesn't frizz as much. I use it every day and I use one or two drops in my damp hair after I comb it (don't brush, it's not good for hair when it's wet as it snags). I know it looks a bit steep for a bottle, but it will last you FOREVER. I've had this for about a year and I still have at least 80% of the bottle left. I don't know how this would respond to oily hair (I have dry hair), but it's fantastic.

Top Rated Agadir Products