August 2, 2014 | 1649 users online

Hair - Agadir - Hair Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by sheepy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This hair oil is GREAT!! It smells wonderful, and leaves my hair feeling AND looking like smooth satin. I apply about a nickel size to my hair after I wash it and let it air dry, after it dries I apply a dime size amount before flat ironing...... My hair swings and moves so effortlessly, and it has a nice natural shine that isn't greasy or weighed down in any way. I will be recommending this to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by rgnsd

Love Love Love this product!!! I have curly, fine hair and have struggled for years to find a styling product that nourished and protected my hair without weighting it down. I use very little (pea sized drop) for my shoulder length hair right after it's towel dried. If I let my hair air dry, my curls will be nicely defined. If I blow out or flat iron my hair, I will have shiny hair that feels amazingly soft and super healthy. I finish with my Elnet spray and I'm done. I have thrown out all the other styling creams, gels, lotions that I have and that have produced nothing even close to the results I get from Agadir.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

My Aunt gave me a sample of this and it sat for months. Out of sheer boredom I decided to give it a try. I washed and conditioned my curly fine hair and then used just a small amount (smaller than dime) on my hair. I put it up in a bun and let it air dry. My hair is so soft, silky and shiny I nearly fell over in awe of the results. Because of the bun my hair dried mostly strait with a few waves. Tried it on my daughters hair too with fantastic results (she is 7 with wavy hair). Will be buying a bottle next time I am at the salon. This stuff is way better than the organic Argan oil I tried...the organic smelled like manure. This stuff smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing stuff and totally essential for all hair. It has made a real difference in my hair's texture and behavior. It no longer puffs up and it doesn't frizz as much. I use it every day and I use one or two drops in my damp hair after I comb it (don't brush, it's not good for hair when it's wet as it snags). I know it looks a bit steep for a bottle, but it will last you FOREVER. I've had this for about a year and I still have at least 80% of the bottle left. I don't know how this would respond to oily hair (I have dry hair), but it's fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by EricaMarieB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My aunt bought me this from her hairdresser, so I've no idea how much it cost. I do know I was all "Yeah, whatever", since my hair is long, thick & has to be washed every other day because it's oily. So I figured, like hell I'm putting oil in my hair! But one day I was bored, & tried it. My hair is to my waist (not in a tacky country singer way), with bangs, I used 3 drops & It. Was. Amazing. SO soft, dried faster, shiny shiny shiny, & not greasy (even though my hands sort of were, even after I washed them.) That was 7 months ago, I use it every time I wash my hair, & the 2 oz bottle is still 2/3 full. I did cut my hair in June, it's to the middle of my back, & I now use 2 drops, but holy cow, this stuff lasts & forever. I sort of like the scent, it doesn't really linger too bad, doesn't clash with my fruity, sweet perfumes, & reminds me of incense.
Awesome HG stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by alexikiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I rarely say that about any hair product because my hair is coarse and frizzy and no lone product makes it look good; more like just heat styling and the habit of not washing it often. My stylist gave me samples of this and I had no desire to try it...until one night I decided to just use it...and I was beyond surprised and pleased! It made my hair shiny and feel so smooth and this was after I blew it dry (when it normally looks like a horse's ass). Yes, the smell is...distinct? Reminds me of a man's cologne or an air freshener in a car that mimics a man's cologne. I do like it though. And I don't care if it smells like car exhaust, it works well enough to overlook any possible scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by am26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok sooo i have to say as i always do what kind of hair i have b4 i review i have massive curly mixed girl hair and by mixed i mean its truly half and half its has its dryness like the black side of me but the thickness like the mexican side of me and i color it red violet every six weeks there for my hair is alway in crisis. that being said i looooove this i actually like this better than morrocan oil. i have used the entire line of morracan oil shampoo cond oil and curly cream. Now in comparison the oil is good not great- the cream is alright- the shampoo and cond is crap. so when i stumbled on agadir i thought it was a cheaper version of morracan oil.sooooo not true i got a sample of it and woooow they are so diffrent the shampoo is luxurious the cond while light as soon as i rise it out my hair feels soo soft and the oil amazing. it cuts my dry time in half leaves my hair feeling silky and even looks better the next day!! the package however is super ugly very generic but who cares i guess when whats inside is liquid gold! now as for the smell- its strong! i love it though it reminds me of the beach w a little coconut if u hate that dont get it the smell lingers and its very strong. now i like this but if u have fine thin hair beware because this product is thick. U will however benefit from the shampoo and cond because it is light i dont like my hair to feel weighed down or producty i like that my hair feels like hair aftewards i woud def recommend this it it pricy but worth it wayyy better than morracan. even if packaging sucks

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by asianista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG hair product!!!!!! After looking left right and center for The Leave in conditoner, I finally discovered that product at the hairdresser.
I love the smell, the feeling of it. I use it on towel dried hair, then blow dry, then add a finishing touch just for the added shine. It takes care of fly aways, makes my otherwise coarse hair silky smooth and really shiny (not oily though.) There is no 'residue' feeling and you can use it between shampoos and it won't make your hair sticky or else. It really washes away well and I noticed my hair is smoother when I shampoo.
The silicone base really does as it says: it reduces drying time by about half, which is a bonus as my hair is really thick and takes forever to dry.
I gave my mom a bottle and she is also raving about it!
I don't know about availability in your home country, but here in Korea it's about 45 USD for a 2 once bottle in salons. I ordered my 4 once bottle online at spa source online and with shipping, it worked out to be the same price.
Due to availability, I haven't tried pure argan oil, anyone out there has tried it?!?!?!?

**** Note to users: after reading online about the wonders of some silicone based product used as a makeup base (Monistat Soothing Care,) I decided to try this hair oil (which is mostly silicone) for the same purpose and was pleasantly surprised with the results: nice matte skin yet soft. I think it made my annoyingly unflattering Chanel foundation perform better! Try it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My stylist starting using this on my hair in place of PM Skinny. It's still loaded with 'cones, but it does have a bit of the Argan oil in it, which I must admit gives it a slight advantage over the PM Skinny. My hair is virgin, but I've been swimming all summer and I'm paying for it now. That means lots of deep conditioning treatments and this product.

The product cost $10.00 for the 2 Oz. bottle. it does not have a pump, but a droplet top, which is very convenient. I only used two drops this evening for my nape and ends, which need a little extra pampering. It smells like fresh spices and works very well with the flatiron.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by redhead2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an oil that is similar to Paul Mitchell's Skinny Serum, but I think it's better. The last time I got my hair cut, my hair stylist used this. I was a bit skeptical at first because I wasn't really sure about her putting oil in my hair. I thought for sure it was going to make it greasy. I was so wrong. When I left the salon and ran my fingers through my hair, I immediately noticed that it was really soft. It was also very shiny. I was so impressed, I returned to the salon the very next day and bought a full bottle. (She said that it used to be called "Moroccan Gold Miracle Oil", but the product's name has changed to Agadir Hair Oil and the bottle has a new look.) Anyway, when I used it at home, I noticed that it cut down my drying time when I used my hair dryer. The only thing I don't like about it is the fragrance, but the pros outweigh that one con. (I also don't think I would use this when I wear my hair curly because it has silicone in it, and I have been told that silicone is not the best ingredient for curly hair.) I have noticed that if I use too much, my hair will get too soft, and I can't do much with it, so I have to make sure I only use a little bit. At the time of this review, a bottle is 4 oz. and it retails for around $25. However, I feel it is worth it because a bottle will last a long time as you only need a few drops. I will definitely purchase this again when I run out.