Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.2

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this eye liner, just like the title says "tattoo line" its hard to remove, you need make-up remover for this liner. But anyway the eye-liner is nice, not as pigmented as I want to so I have to do my line twice,it glides on easily and it dries quickly. Also this eye liner doesn't smudge or crumble even after a long 9 hr work shift.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Very easy to manipulate, and great color payoff. However, when I was testing it, it faded away easily under water. It won't be much trouble to remove, but this is definitely not waterproof.

Maybe I got a bad one? I received a free sample size from Sephora, and was excited to try this after hearing all the hype. I wasn't interested in buying it because I typically use dark brown liner. My favorite is Physician's Formula Eye Booster pen in dark brown. In situations where you are getting your picture taken, it looks better in pictures if you are wearing black liner, just gives your eyes a bit more pop.
This wasn't as black as thought it was going to be, it faded down to almost a bluish undertone, which isn't very flattering. It was easy to apply, but the color just wasn't there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am not a liquid liner pro by any means, but this product makes it easy to get as thick or thin of a line as you'd like and wing it out. Very pigmented. Lasts all day. Holy grail for me!

I have purchased this product multiple times because I really really wanted it to work out for me. I kept telling myself that maybe I just got a dud because everyone else loves this stuff. Unfortunately, no. The liner would be god sent for a couple days, maybe a week or two and then it would start being terribly unreliable. It wouldn't work at all or the pigment would be a light grey, Additionally, it would do the weird thing where if I went over it multiple times it would just take away the liner previously deposited instead of adding to it.

So, it was nice while it lasted, but a couple days with it is not worth $19.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good formula! Its long-lasting & smudge proof!
The applicator is fantastic! And its Matte!
BUT....
this product dried too fast within a week! For the price its unacceptable!
The biggest problem i found was it wasn't pigmented for me, i find myself having to go over my lines to get the full pigmented dark black look i get with my other liquid liners.

Overall 2/5 - Good formula, but dries too fast and looks grey instead of black! + expensive!

I like this eyeliner, it goes on smoothly, is richly pigmented and is long-wearing. I also like the stiffness of the brush, it is not too soft or too hard, perfect stiffness for precise control and smooth application. The one thing I don't like about this eyeliner is that I find it dries out quickly (or maybe just gets clogged quickly) -- I wear cream shadows a lot (eg. LM caviar sticks, BB shadow sticks, GA eyes to kill, etc.) and always apply eyeliner after shadow and I really notice this Kat Von D eyeliner to get clogged/dried up much faster than some others I have (Stila, Physician's Formula). I'm not 100% sure it is due to the cream shadows since I also wear powder eyeshadows a lot too. So while the product itself does perform really well, I like my PF Eyebooster Pen just as much as this one, and it doesn't get clogged up or dry out as quickly no matter what kind of shadows I apply it over. Therefore, I would recommend this product since it performs well, but I personally would not repurchase it again when I finish mine up since I prefer the PF Eyebooster.

This liquid liner is as good as everyone says it is! Trooper is a great fully pigmented black. The way the liner is packaged, with the perfectly shaped brush makes using it a breeze! Winged liner has never been easier.

i've been hearing quite alot of ravings about this product and i was in need of a good brown liquid liner so i just had to!
when i eyed this at sephora, I quickly swatched it on my hand and i was veryveryveeeery impressed by the felt tip in this, and how smudge-proof it is.
i'm so glad i bought this product because oh my lord, THIS EYELINER IS AMAZING. this has quickly become one of my FAVORITE liquid liners! i got the color mad max brown, which is a beautiful metallic dark brown. This liner lasts for a good while, and it seriously is easy to use without creating a mess with your hands and eyes.
definitely recommend this.

I recently bought Kat Von D tattoo liner (trooper) whilst in the states, I live in UK and so this product is not available to me and I was very excited to test the product. If your looking for a quick easy liner this is brilliant, really easy to apply and very good for beginners.You are able to create a thin/thick line and any shape. However it doesn't last, I find I have to top it up every couple of hours as it fades. In my opinion the colour is not as black as it could be, it's more of a grey which isn't useful when i need a strong black liner, I prefer L'oreal superfine for half the price!