Victoria's Secret PINK Sweet & Flirty

4.5

on 7/22/2010 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This scent is very fresh and girly. It makes me think of spring and summer and taking long walks through a beautiful fragrant garden of some sort. The packaging is also cute, young and the price was awesome. Two of the 8.4 fl oz bottles for $20!

on 5/2/2010 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I got this in the travel size, and am pleased with the scent. I like using this after the shower because it's sexier that way. I feel like it makes my skin smell clean, sexy and sweet! The lasting power of this fragrance is long for me. Both Sweet & Flirty and Fruity & Bright are the best from the collection in my opinion.

on 3/14/2010 5:42:00 AM

I love the smells of these but they lack in staying power. I'm not made of money and think these should be about 7 dollars max!

on 3/9/2010 12:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

one of my 2 faves in the PINK line (the other one is soft & dreamy).
a very happy scent for me!
i ♥ it !!!

on 2/24/2010 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

this product smells exactly as it is described.. SWEET & FLIRTY! it smells incredibly girly and fun. i have both the body mist and lotion. the lotion makes you feel super soft and the scent lingers on for quite a while. love it! :D

on 9/10/2009 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is part of the Pink line that comes in the square packaging. I think this one's relatively new, and it immediately became my favorite out of the 4 that I have now. The only one I don't have is the green one - Soft and Pure. When I initially smelled this, though, I KNEW I had to have it and I haven't gotten that feeling with Soft and Pure yet. It says on the packaging that the notes are Sugar Berry and Pink Grapefruit, which I can definately smell. Awesome, awesome scent!