Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 11/12/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

If you have an oily face,don't buy this.It will just make your face looks more oily and shiny. It doesn't stay on your face for a long time.

on 11/11/2013 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am surprised that this make up received alot of negative reviews, however, when it comes to foundation and our chemical balance - anything can happen. I have been lucky with Maybelline products so far. I bought this foundation in Classic Beige and got a perfect match. (I am an NC30/35) I didn't notice any oxidation, the color stayed true. It's easy to work with, blended well - I used an F80 to apply it. Right now it's been approximately 7 hours and I see a little bit of shininess by my nose and cheek areas but nothing unmanageable. My blush is still on, the make up hasn't moved, it's a nice product. The only thing i don't like is that there is no pump - I have no idea why there aren't pumps on ALL foundation bottles. It's just too messy pouring it out. I'd buy this again, I think it's better than Revlon Colorstay.

on 11/10/2013 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Pros: Goes on easily and blends well. Didn't rub off. Doesn't smell.

Cons: Porcelain Ivory (the lightest shade) is a little dark for my skin tone and became orange after a couple hours. Looked terrible on my very pale skin.

Still searching for a long-wear foundation since Estee Lauder changed their Double Wear formula!

on 11/7/2013 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I turned orange!!! The numbers do not match other Maybelline foundations. I will buy my old one again and not look like a carrot anymore.
Waste of Money!

on 10/30/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Definitely a great DS foundation, wow. I was very very skeptical about trying this, but I had a coupon for CVS and the product was 30% off already lol. So I basically paid 2 bucks for this. I am stunned at how good this is. I think I like it better than the Colorstay from Revlon.
I am NW20 in MAC and picked this up in Classic Ivory which is a dead-on match for my skin. I literally watched it disappear into my skin immediately. I was confused at first because I have never had a foundation do this, so I put more on and same thing. It looks like I have nothing on and feels like nothing.
I wouldn't call this a full-coverage foundation, I would say more medium coverage. I think you can build this to full, but I am unsure if it will look ok. It does just like it says, at least for me, it doesn't feel heavy or like your face is cracking, the staying power is great, it doesn't transfer, or look weird. I want to pick up more of this stuff when I get the chance because this may be one of my HG DS foundations along with L'Oreal's True Match line.

on 10/30/2013 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ever since Revlon reformulated their Colorstay foundations, I noticed their shades cater to skin tones with fairer skin - whereas they had a wide range from both the palest to the deepest shade - I needed a new foundation that matched my skin almost as Colorstay did.

Pros:
- Matched my skin tone to a tee! (In the original Colorstay, I was in shade Toast)
- Blendable
- Lasted me a good 12 hours (I rarely keep my make up on that long, but for 12 hrs I was very impressed that I didn't need to touch up)
- Finishes dewey

Cons:
- There was a scent to it that was unpleasant
- Transfers [if you don't set it]
- Just like the Revlon Colorstay, the packaging is clumsy
- Accentuates dry patches

on 10/18/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't know if it's was just me or what but I was so excited to get this product and it looked like my color and everything but it made me look orange and I was sad because I paid like 10 dollars for it :/

on 10/17/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've waited quite a few months to review this. Foundation and I generally don't get along and I have serious issues finding something I truly like and will wear. I wore max factor pan stick until they discontinued it. Loved it before I had kids and my skin was greasier. I needed a dry foundation then. Then I had used L'oreal infallible, but they discontinued that one too! Finally after a couple other misses, I stumbled upon this and I actually really like it. Wonderful coverage for a liquid foundation and it is super build-able. I'm not super greasy so I don't have some of the problems that others have had with this product. It sets well with powder and I find that it will last at least 8-10 hours without any touch ups. I was able to be picture perfect all night at a recent wedding...even after dancing and eating and all of that business. No cakey-ness, no settling into lines and no worrying about smudging. I wear it everyday now. The trick is to not use too much, it takes next to nothing for everyday coverage, and I can always apply more for more coverage.

on 10/17/2013 8:51:00 PM

I didn't like dis makeup cuz it didn't cover my pimples as well as Revlon Colorstay. And it break me out and made my skin look very oily. Another thing about dis makeup it oxidies later on day and it doesn't last all day!!!

on 10/9/2013 2:30:00 AM

I really love this foundation! If have dry or combination skin I think you would enjoy this product, the coverage is nice kind of dewy but not cakey. The color variation and amount of product is great! And the price depending where you got it from is not to expensive, I got it at Walmart for less the 10 dollars!