July 25, 2014 | 1470 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Kluv14

I really love this foundation! If have dry or combination skin I think you would enjoy this product, the coverage is nice kind of dewy but not cakey. The color variation and amount of product is great! And the price depending where you got it from is not to expensive, I got it at Walmart for less the 10 dollars!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by MissStaceyGason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this to be really good when I put it on but it seems like a few hrs into the day it never set on my face 😔 I could wipe it off with my finger.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by desigirl69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried almost every drugstore foundation you can possibly think of. this foundation by far is my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Its medium to full coverage. Build able to customize the coverage you'd like. It follows its word on 16 hrs of wear if you do this: wear a primer underneath and set it with a finishing powder. With doing this it'll look as if you JUST applied your makeup. But if you don't its okay, it'll still last you quite a bite of time. =)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

With or without primer, this is pretty meh. My main issue with this foundation is that it is very hard to blend and it dries up quickly while blending. It oranged me out within a few hours and I ended up using a makeup removing wipe to whip it all off so I wouldn't look like a fool. I tried different tricks but it's no use. Won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by lauren99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first bought this product, I was in LOVE! It covered my acne well and didn't stick to the flaky parts and make them stand out like a sore thumb. It stayed on pretty well, especially set with a powder. This foundation undeniably draws comparisons with Revlon's Colorstay which admittedly has never been a foundation I cared for. I found the formulation of this to be a lot smoother, almost a very slight gel-like consistency. Thus, this didn't settle into fine lines and did a good job a covering my large pores.

For these reasons I was thrilled with my new-found holy grail. Then I looked in my car mirror at the end of a warm day. My face was pink. Horrible. I was in such a rush that I tried to scrub some of it of with a tissue but it wouldn't budge! At least it's 'Superstay' right :/ I've now learned that this oxidizes like crazy! I have pretty warm toned skin that is quite yellow and at the moment it's a light shade of medium. I bought this in sand beige which is the second-to-lightest shade and i have never been anywhere close to the lightest shade in a foundation before. This does not look very light, even in the bottle. When I first apply it to my skin it is a pretty decent match and if anything slightly too dark! Crazy. However as the day goes on it gets darker and darker. Pinker and Pinker. By the end of the day it is so dark that it looks absolutely ridiculous and accentuates any acne that i may have. I've tried with a primer, without. With powder, without. Nothing makes a difference and I am utterly disappointed as the formulation was great for me.

I also think this may be a Maybelline thing. I also have a couple of there Fit Me concealers, and i find also that they are very pink. The lightest one that has any hue of yellow is quite dark which is strange for a concealer. I understand that the majority of very pale women are cool toned, however you would think that they would assume darker warm toned women use a lighter concealer.

So 10/10 for formulation 0/10 for Colouring/Oxidization

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Maxxi5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since Fit Me in Carmel (350) was a fail I went with Cocoa in this line. This stuff transfers :-( and was really too dark for me. I just use it to mix with the Fit Me, so I don't feel like I completely wasted my money. I will not be investing in anymore Maybelline foundations nor powders.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay so I have combination skin, dry cheeks oily t-zone. I bought the shade Classic Beige which to my suprise matches me better than any other foundation Ive ever used and thats including MUFE, Mac, NARS.. I love it for that reason. But this transfers SO MUCH! Any thing my face touches it will smear off even with a setting powder (ud de slick) Also this makes me look way more oily than I originally do! I use this foundation for when i am running errands I will definitely be using the rest in the winter and fall maybe the oilyness wont appear so brutal! Overall I would recommend for dry skin. It doesnt attract on dry patches and is thin in consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Itsdianaap

OH MY HOLY GRAIL! I'm just in love with foundation!! It's just everything you dreamed of! •waterproof *yes I cried a stormed with this on,when swimming,and sweat with this on* •full coverage *yes it covers everything! It just makes the skin flawless* •natural looking *doesnt look like a mask at all!* •decent pricing *its around 8-11$ which is great!" •color range * is okay but my shade is Sand Beige and it's perfect for anyone who is nc25 or face&body C2* I will continue you buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been searching for a new foundation for a while now. And I think this maybe the one. I do however get oily after awhile but it's good. I have very oily and acne prone skin. And I even tried this on my mom and its looks great on her.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by brandytodd12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yikes! I happened to get a sample of this before I went to buy it, which I am glad I did before wasting any money,even if it is only around $8-$10.

I was searching for a new foundation that matches my more tan skin this summer and saw some people on youtube raving about this..I did find a color that matched pretty good but that's what about all that was good.

For me this was nothing to rave about at all, in fact I wanted to run home while at work just to get it off my face, but was stuck with it in the office all day.

I have combo to dry skin, so yes this could be why since this is supposed to be more matte; but I have other matte foundations that work just fine.

I wouldn't even say this is matte,because after about an hour after wearing this I looked like a grease ball...and I am combo dry skin..so not sure how that works. Also it shows more every dry spot you have, and makes your pours look huge! I really don't have much to cover up besides uneven skin tone so not sure on the coverage part, but I looked patchy by mid-day.

Anywho, washed it right off after work and onto the next. Bummer since the color was pretty good and not a bad price. Oh well onto the next..