Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 2/3/2014 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for around 3 years, because it's the only one in this pricerange that I feel is ok. I doesn't stay on for 24 hours, in fact it's really not that long-lasting. But, the coverage is good and it doesn't come off on everything, it stays on your face, and with a good poweder it's mostly waterproof too.

on 1/21/2014 10:57:00 PM

This is hands down my favorite Drug Store foundation! It is pretty full coverage, but doesn't go on feeling greasy, heavy, or caked on. It goes on nicely..blends well, lasts a good while, and makes your skin look pretty flawless. I enjoy using this as my every day foundation and my more expensive foundations for when I go out at night. Great for the money!

on 1/20/2014 2:14:00 PM

Holy Grail status! Compared to the Revlon Colorstay, I like this wayyy better. I use the color Classic Beige and its a really good match for my skin. It photographs well and it doesn't make me look pale in any way. It lasts all day and gives me good coverage, super easy to blend with a flat top kabuki brush. For about $10 in the drugstore, I will repurchase again and again.

Update 4/27/2014: The first few weeks on the stuff was awesome, but halfway throught the bottle, the color changed on me. It became this weird orangey/tan color. I blend this foundation down to my neck for a more even coverage, but I could ALWAYS tell where I stopped the foundation due to the color change. NEXT!

on 12/13/2013 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This review is for the European version.
In Europe the color range for this foundation is very, very limited.
I bought the lightest shade available in my country - 10-ivory, and besides being too dark, it made my skin look redish (I'm around mac nc20).. what a shame..
than I found 05-light beige on-line and I bought it, because I have several foundations in light beige that suit me. well... surprise! it is a light pink after all!!! and what a gap between the two shades. Also, the numbers don't match other Maybelline foundations.
in conclusion: there are no shades available in Europe for pale skin, with neutral to yellow undertones!

on 12/11/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is fantastic foundation! It does not have sunscreen and I like that because all foundations with sunscreen burns and makes my eyes red.
This ones a keeper!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

doesn't stay 24 hours maybe a couple but not that long and its really cakey and its kind of chalky

on 11/12/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

If you have an oily face,don't buy this.It will just make your face looks more oily and shiny. It doesn't stay on your face for a long time.

on 11/11/2013 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am surprised that this make up received alot of negative reviews, however, when it comes to foundation and our chemical balance - anything can happen. I have been lucky with Maybelline products so far. I bought this foundation in Classic Beige and got a perfect match. (I am an NC30/35) I didn't notice any oxidation, the color stayed true. It's easy to work with, blended well - I used an F80 to apply it. Right now it's been approximately 7 hours and I see a little bit of shininess by my nose and cheek areas but nothing unmanageable. My blush is still on, the make up hasn't moved, it's a nice product. The only thing i don't like is that there is no pump - I have no idea why there aren't pumps on ALL foundation bottles. It's just too messy pouring it out. I'd buy this again, I think it's better than Revlon Colorstay.

on 11/10/2013 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Pros: Goes on easily and blends well. Didn't rub off. Doesn't smell.

Cons: Porcelain Ivory (the lightest shade) is a little dark for my skin tone and became orange after a couple hours. Looked terrible on my very pale skin.

Still searching for a long-wear foundation since Estee Lauder changed their Double Wear formula!

on 11/7/2013 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I turned orange!!! The numbers do not match other Maybelline foundations. I will buy my old one again and not look like a carrot anymore.
Waste of Money!