BeneFit Cosmetics One Hot Minute

I love this, its a pretty peachy gold powder just like a subtle bronzer really. I have pale skin and it looks a pretty colour on my skin, my skin just bit warmer and glowy. Its quite easy to apply and blends in well. I'm always scared of using bronzers in case I look orange so this is a perfect solution

on 2/25/2010 4:59:00 PM

"A rose gold glow," the SA said to me. If I didn't know any better, I would think she was a mind reader - how else would she know how to sell me so easily?

The words to describe this are pretty. But truly, it's not $38 CDN worth of special. While finely milled and super pretty in its cute container, it's just a basic, lightly pigmented bronzer.

on 1/19/2010 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Like the result it gives. Its very close to Hollywood Glo that was discontinued. The container could be better as with all Benefit products The brush was nice. The thing I don't like about it though is the perfume they add in it. Its rather strong and not that good.

on 1/2/2010 9:39:00 PM

100% love. I am very olive and this warms my complexion up perfectly with a slight irridescent gilded peach rose. gorgeous. And even though i have crazy enlarged pores it does not make them look worse! Today when i wore it a friend at work with similar skin to mine asked me what I was wearing, i told her, she was loving the look. I love it too. I apply it with a skunk brush. I have never experienced a more useless brush that came with a product. Really lame. But the powder is excellent. If i were to lose my powder today i would run to sephora to get another one.

on 12/24/2009 11:09:00 AM

This is a nice idea, but has done before. It's really just a bronzer in a cute little tin. The smell bothers me, but maybe I'm just sensitive. Save yourself money and by a cheaper bronzing powder.

on 12/6/2009 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this "finishing powder" although I like to use this as more of a highlighter. It's a very subtle shimmer that gives me a beautiful glow under yellow lighting (like at restaurants, during the sunset, etc.) and in the mornings. It looks a bit dark in the container, but it's actually very sheer and shimmery when applied.. Well, for me its pretty sheer. Those who are much more fair could probably use this as a bronzer and someone darker than me could use it as a finishing powder. It's a tad expensive for such a simple product, but regardless, I still really like it. The packaging is soooo cute! And when I use it, there's this pleasant subtle scent. It really is One Hot Minute! After I finish all my makeup, I take a minute to apply this and it just finishes my look and ties everything together with an amazing glow.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really like this as a bronzer. While someone who is darker would use this as a finishing powder, I use it under my cheekbones. I only wish that it was just a touch darker, but it looks super natural on my VERY fair skin. I don't really have anything fantastic to say about, nor to I have anything bad to say. I love the brush though! I will definitely repurchase this. I think I've found the best bronzer fit for a super white girl!

on 11/16/2009 10:42:00 AM

I really like this stuff. I went into Ulta looking for something to give me a "glow" sort of like a Mineral Veil but with a bit more Umph!

The girl there took me to the Benefit counter and put some on me and I really liked it. Gave a subtle glow but made my makeup all come together so I looked VERY fresh and away. Kinda like how Tyra Banks and all of her female guests look (if you have ever watched it, they have a GOOD makeup artist on there!)

Its really dark and sparkley in the container but goes on sheer and translucent. Dont use this if you expect it to be a bronzer. The box and container are really super cute. The fan brush they give you I do not like too much. I use a larger one to apply.

Great for highlighting the face and setting makeup, only CON is its expensive in my taste. About $23. Also its easy to spill because its in a sifter container. I will DEF buy this again because I love the look I get with it.

on 11/3/2009 8:56:00 AM

I love love this product. Iím super pale, but I have dark hair and dark almost black eyes because of this my pale skin looks almost sickly. Iíve found it so hard to find a bronzer over the years, most make me look yellow, too brown or dirty!
But this little gem adds a very light, natural colour to my skin that makes me look healthy and vibrant. The subtle glitter (milled so fine its indistinguishable from the powder) adds a glow to my skin that Iíve never had with any other product.
The only negatives about this product are the packaging and the price. As with most loose face powders, once opened it becomes very messy, for that reason Id recommend using it over a sink. And the price...well here in Ireland its about 34euro, I think that is a bit much....But with that said I do love this product so I wont hold it against it!!!

on 9/17/2009 12:30:00 PM

I thought this was too expensive for such a poor product. The powder was too finely milled to do much of anything, and it made my face a huge glitter bomb. It's pretty much comparable to BE Mineral Veil, and that's 20$ cheaper then this. Leave it at the counter!

Recommended for Normal Skin