Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat

4.1

oje

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great stuff! Makes your nail polish look super shiny and it really brings out the color. It goes on nice and dries very quickly. Can't use nail polish without this. ^_^

on 1/28/2013 12:25:00 PM

I've had mine for a year and its still going strong.
I use it to seal my nail colour and with time its become thick but it still works and drys fast! Will repurchase.

on 1/27/2013 11:33:00 PM

Dries fast and smooth. Colour stays on for days very happy with it. Can't go wrong for $5

on 1/27/2013 3:33:00 PM

The main thing I look for with top coat nail varnish and I search for information on this in reviews is if the top coat gives u bed prints (prints of bedding when your sleeping) it is my absolute pet peeve. And I found with this nail varnish it does give me bed prints. For example yesterday I applied this around 3:00 and I went sleep around 23:00 and in the morning I had bed prints on my nails???? And I had only out on 2 coats. I do love my SV but I am searching for a new good top coat because the warning on the bottle does scare me. So it looks like this revlon top coat was a fail.
I hope this review has helped some people so if you are like me and hate bed prints I would stay away from this nail varnish! It also has a very oily feel so it. It dries in about 5-10 minutes.

on 11/1/2012 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This polish dries within a minute, as promised by "quick dry" top coat, but it does chip when you apply one coat. You may want to apply more than one coat, especially for megnetic polises because that can chip within a day. Otherwise, it lasts for around 3-5 days maximum and will do a pretty good job of keeping the polish shiny and glossy looking.

on 9/16/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but I have the Quick Dry Top Coat in the square bottle. It works well enough in keeping my nails shiny and harder to chip, but my nails always start cracking with this polish after a couple of days. No matter what colour or brand I wear, my polish always, always cracks. It doesn't happen with Seche Vite, so I don't think I'm bending my nails too much or something. Also picks up colour when the coat underneath isn't bone dry--but who can wait hours before applying a top coat? Would not buy again!

on 9/14/2012 9:31:00 PM

Does the job and well. Leaves my nails shiney and it dries quick. Well priced though I'd like to see a nice wide, flat brush. I would buy it again if I was cruising the drug store aisles in a heartbeat but I think other brands could bring the shine more.

on 8/13/2012 11:01:00 PM

It dries pretty quickly, but depending on what polish I use, not all the way through. I noticed small bubbles. I don't know if it's because of the polish I use or this topcoat. But I've bought this several times already. It's my favorite drugstore topcoat.

Like others have said, it does make your nailpolish peel off in one piece lol. it's fun to peel off in the shower after a week after a manicure. I don't really think that's a con though... it's not a pro either. Just something interesting.

on 8/12/2012 3:29:00 AM

After reading all the glowing reviews about this top coat, I went out and bought two, hoping to replace my old top coat (Seche Vite). This smells much better than SV (in fact, it smells pretty awesome), doesn't cause shrinkage or change the color of my polish like SV did, you get more product for your money but the positives stop there.

This top coat is just okay. It doesn't self-level. The coat is not glossy. It doesn't dry as quickly as SV...I mean, how could it? It's so oily!!! I've applied this on semi-wet polish and dry polish. It takes several hours for the polish to cure and I still woke up with bed sheet marks on my fingers and toes. My fingers faired much better than my toes.

And there are bubbles. Lots of bubbles on my polish where there were none before.

However disappointed I am with this coat, I won't go back to Seche Vite. I will continue searching for that perfect quick dry top coat.

on 8/8/2012 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this product. This is my first experience using a quick dry nail polish and so far I'm pretty pleased it leaves a nice shiny finish and dries very quickly. What I don't like is the fact that its so oily its kind of weird to work with because when I'm done painting a nail its running down the side of my finger and making my hand an oily dripping mess i think I might be using too much. Other than that I like it and I'll repurchase..