September 30, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Pink Me Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent color - sort of a pinker version of MAC Cosmo. This is Cosmo's sister!

No mauve tone or bluish color - just bright - just right pink!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

This color looks pretty light in the tube, but it is pretty bright on my NC25-30 skin. I don't think it necessarily looks *bad* on me, but I just don't think I'm used to it. It's a medium pink cream. The texture of the lipstick is a tad waxy and can look dry on the lips without a touch of gloss, but is still smooth and doesn't tug. I like that it isn't too slippery though, so lasting power will be better as opposed to a really glossy lipstick.
Not an everyday lipstick for me, but it's a pretty color.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by marym126

Wow, like most others here, I loved this lipstick too. I picked it up at Walmart, it was on sale for $5.
The shade looked pretty in the tube. But usually I am disappointed when I actually try the lipstick on my lips because it tends to look different than it does in the tube, even if I totally blank my lips out with concealer. I have light skin. It's fair in the winter and medium in the summer. This lipstick is sooo flattering. It's hard to find a perfect pink because most have either too much blue undertones or too much peachy undertones. This one has none of those undertones yet looks very soft and beautiful. It would flatter many skin tones. It feels great on the lips too, not heavy or cakey. Also, I love the creamy and satin consistency and finish of it. It makes your lips look plumper and soo yummy and kissable. You also do not need to use gloss over it because it has a very beautiful finish with just the right amount of shine.
I am very pleased with the color sensational line by Maybelline. My favorite shades are "Are you Reddy"-a perfect red for all skin tones, and it's flattering in the daylight too, and "Coral Crush" which is beautiful on tanned skin as well as light. I disliked the shade "Nearly There". It totally washed me out and it's too frosty. However, I will definitely repurchase the others and try more. The only thing that might bother you is the packaging, the caps go loose, crack, and can fall off. But I takes very good care of my makeup so I have not had this problem yet. Hope this helps!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS! All of the other reviewers have described the color so I won't bother. I actually like this better than my Chanel lipstick. In fact, I bought several of the pinks in this line because the colors are EXCELLENT and from looking at the other color families (that I normally wouldn't wear), they look beautiful as well!

I know that this lipstick line is going to pull end all of you high-end buyers if you'll just give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by queenalina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick right now its my go to lipstick..its gorgeous cant say enough!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by jminkler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I think I am in love. I am a lipstick ho and I always like them ok, but never love. This makes my green eyes POP! Pretty long lasting, and I love the packaging. BOGO at Rite Aid! The other color I got was a coral, a little too bright. You know how Holly Madison has her signature lipstick? (I know, trashy pleasure, Girls Next Door) Anyway, this might be mine!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by dawnsch

Jeez, I hate to be the downer on this lipstick, but it just didn't work for me. I think the pink is a bit too bright for my fair-ish skin. It looked okay at home, but when I checked my lips outside, they seemed a bit garish. Also, the creamy factor didn't last long, though I must say that the lipstick wore off evenly, which is a plus. I don't think there's anything at all special about the tube, other than it doesn't fit into my lipstick tube holding tray. I'm going to give another color a try before I write off the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm a HE lipstick convert! This stuff looks and feels so freakin' good! The colours of the bullet really do translate to the same thing on your lips, and they are the least drying of all the lipsticks I have tried. Pink Me Up is a beautiful mauve-y pink that deepens the colour of my pigmented pink-mauve lips. I like to wear this with very little other makeup, as I want my lips to be the center of attention. And the tube! It reminds me of a Lancome lipstick. I'm collecting them all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 2:48:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Super pretty pink color--not too dark and not too light or bright...the perfect pink. Love it. I have 4 lipsticks in this line and love them all! Makes my lips soft and creamy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a very lovely medium pink, great for medium skin tones. It has a smooth and rich formula and feels great on my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips and has a pretty good staying power.