August 22, 2014 | 1930 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by spugs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

My first opi nail varnish, goes on really well and was totally opaque with two coats.The color is really pretty and looks fab on my pale skin.Think I'll wear it a lot this summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Easily, my favorite out of the many many OPI polishes i own. I agree with the previous reviewer...the color is a bright magenta yet deep at the same time. Very pretty and intense without being at all obnoxious or too purple. LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

This polish manages to be a bright magenta but deep at the same time if that makes sense... as in it's not too bright and in your face. Anyway, it is a fantastic colour for any time of the year. Smooth application and completely opaque in 2 coats!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ate berries in the Canaries is a deep bright pink with purple undertones. It has a very good formula, 2 coats will give you fully opaque finish, dries fast and has that beautiful OPI lustre when dried. However I can't say I'm in love with this colour. I've worn it on my toe nail and though it was quite nice. Yesterday I've painted my nails with it and it still hasn't grown on me. It doesn't catch my attention when I look at my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is perfect. Not only is the shade stunning, but it applies like a dream and I can get away with just 1 coat. No streaks, not sheer... just beautiful, rich colour. Love it on my toes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Bulbasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great product! It's such a fabulous color, even my boyfriend complimented on it. Looks great on my NW15 skin. I also love the wide (but not too thick) brush, the application goes on really smoothly with only three strokes. One coat would have been enough, but I played it safe and put two.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by moxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this at a local CVS store today by surprise, and picked it up because I really liked the color. The formula is fantastic, and it was completely opaque in just one coat. It's a really gorgeous fuschia/magenta hybrid color that's flattering on my pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ate Berries in the Canaries is a limited edition color from the Spain collection. It is a bright pink purple that leans very plummy on my NC55 skin tone and is very reminiscent of Revlon's plum seduction. It applies even and smooth and I usually use 2 coats. I use this color as a transition between summer and fall it's bright enough for August but the purple tones makes it a good color for September.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by anna0banana

Really pretty colour! It's like a bright purpley-pink. But my absolute favourtie thing about this is the consistency. It is literally perfect. I prefer this on my toes because I think it looks a bit awkward on my fingers (not sure why haha), even though I love bright colours and especially bright pinks

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by KateLilyReed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely gorgeous!
This is my 2nd OPI polish and just as good as the first.

Perfect formula, perfect brus, perfect amount, perfect colour.

Its a beautiful bright blue toned pink/magenta.

Lovely and thick, one coat would probably suffice but I wear two for the extra shine and colour.

I don't mind paying a little bit more for a product like this as its better than any other polish I've used.