April 23, 2014 | 2106 users online

Treatments - Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by josieflo

I bought this at Wal-mart. This is the only nail treatment I like to use. I don't usually take care of my nails and also I'm a nail biter, but when I use this, its when I don't bite my nails and I want my nails to be healthier. I used to wash dishes everyday, and that took a toll on my hands and especially on my skin. When I use this nail cream, it's like my hands are like new. There's just a lot of things I like about it.
-The smell is my favorite. Its a really nice, sweet smell. I don't know what it's from but I absolutely love it!
-It softens my cuticles.
-It makes my hands feel much smoother.
-My nails grow faster and stronger. I could feel that my nails grow thicker or more hardened.
-The skin around my nails don't peel as much.
-I don't have to use it often. I only use it once in a while and I use a little bit of it at a time, so I have kept one container for at least a year and its halfway full.

Of course I will continue to use it. It's too awesome to give up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

amazing. this tub is cheap and lasts foreverrr ive had mine for two years and havent really made a dent. makes my nails super strong and moisturizes my cuticles. smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Loretta130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Based on MUA reviews, I bought this product several months ago and have used it faithfully. My nails were a mess before. Actual splits prevented nails from growing. Breaks occured from the side into the nail bed. It took awhile, but my nails are stronger and the splits and cracks have stopped, even tho I have not changed any of my usual routines. If there was one teeny complaint it is that it has a larger jar than the actual product. (sort of a false bottom). Also, the jar concept is not as sanitary as a tube type. However, I'll keep buying it. It also has a pleasant odor.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by theamunch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ohhh Gooood.... I really, really, REALLY want to like this product and say, that my nails are longer and more beautiful than ever. But...... That's not completely true. Here goes:

- Nails harder and stronger? Yes
- Less chipping? No
- Longer nails? Growing faster? No
- More healthy cuticles? Yes

I guess it's a 50/50. I honestly bought this because I thought it would make my nails grow longer, but that hasn't happened, although I've used it ever day (several times) for a month now. Danish winter can be harsh, but it's not even under 5 dregrees celcius outside, so no crazy snowing yet or anything like that.
I do admit that my cuticles are having the time of their life. My nails look healthier, but not longer, not much stronger. My nails still chip, but I hope that another month of using this product will do the trick. I hope so!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful product, if I could give it 10 lippies I would!!! My job requires me to wash my hands with harsh anti-bacterial soap and use drying hand sanitizer. Those products really reek havoc on my hands and nails especially. My nails got very thin and would peel and would not grow. I did try the "natural" route, using oils and such but strangely I felt the oil dried out my nails in the long run. So I found the reviews for this cream and thought I would give it a try. It's thick without being greasy and absorbs into my nails quickly. It smells great, like cherry and almonds. My nails are growing longer and stronger than ever. I almost didn't want to write a review on this product, I wanted to keep it my little secret..lol The only problem is that it's hard to find in my area, most of the Wal-mart stores are sold out of it. When I do find it I buy more than one tub at a time so I won't run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Caateryna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product, I recommend this to EVERYONE. Smells amazing, feel fantastic, NOT greasy! My boyfriend uses this on his toenails and was astounded at the quick results. I'm not embarrassed to go for mani's/pedi's anymore! Never in my life have I had such long, strong, gorgeous nails. I stopped biting them when I saw how beautiful they could actually be. I have to stock up (I have two tubs right now, one at home, one at work) i'm afraid this product may be discontinued and then I don't know what I would do w/o it! For 7 bucks you cant go wrong, try this out. (I got mine from Walmart in Canada)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by becool

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best product I've ever had to help with peeling, cracked nails. I work constantly at sewing and have problems with dry hands and nail beds - and nails constantly split. I have had this problem for about 10 years and have tried many products to help, but none did until this one. I have oNly used this for 3 days, and the results are AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by purpleprinc355

I was with a friend of mine when she bought this product and days later she was raving about how awesome it was. So I bought it and tried it for a couple of days to see if there was a difference. I supposed my nails did get harder but harder nails wasn't a big deal for me. However, my nails constantly peel. One day when I was on break at work, I noticed that there was a nail through my nail. So I automatically was like oh, my nail is peeling. But when I ran my finger over that nail, it was smooth. And I was like whaaaat? That had never happened before. But now, it happens quite a lot thanks to hard as hoofs. My nails no longer peel. Yayyyyy! I've tried OPI's nail envy which was like 20 bucks per bottle, which didn't really work at all. But this producttttt, definitely worth the 7 bucks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What?! Only 9 reviews?
This stuff is freaking amazing. If you have dry, painful cuticles and nails that are weak and don't grow nicely, this stuff will definitely help you.
It smells heavenly and sometimes I just open up the jar to sniff it. Aside from that, it really works. It's creamy and absorbs into your cuticles and doesn't leave them feeling greasy like other cuticle creams.
It runs around $8 for the tub, but it has a lot in it. This has replaced Sally Hansen's Apricot Cuticle cream for me. Holy grail. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by tuxedo99

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product--it has made my nails really hard. I took my acrylic nails off and this helped so much to grow my nails in again. They were so weak and splitting and now they are really looking so much better.
The only problem now is that Walmart does not have it any more and I can not find it--does any one know where else I can find it??

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No