November 24, 2014 | 2078 users online

Treatments - Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG...great cuticle cream which can also double as a hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by lovebeauty1208

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this item i have been using it for years. It really helps to strengthen my nails. I also use it as a hand cream sometimes. Lately i have been buying it at http://www.ineedbeauty.com/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is one step away from being a miracle product. My nails still aren't perfect (they peel a lot) but I haven't been able to grow them out this long in years. I can definitely see a huge difference when I remember to use this cream.
Bonus points for being five bucks and smelling great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by braveheart21

i absolutely love this product! i have always had nails that would not grow very fast! my nails are not brittle but there not really super hard either, i would say i have normal type nails. and i wanted to help my nails grow and be a bit stronger so they don't break when working outside. so i found this little inexpensive container of hard as nail strengthener cream at my local walmart I tried it and within a week and a half my nails were much much harder! and it makes my nails grow like crazy!
and it keeps them healthy looking to they have a nice sheen gloss look to them. so I've been using this stuff for about 8 months now and i just bought my second container so it lasts a long time and really you can't beat the price! and this stuff is really the only nail strengthening cream that works for me a few years back i tried other creams the ones that have the cow prints all over the box and the green tea strengthening paint on nail polishes but they never worked for me. so i hope this helps anyone that wants to buy this nail product <3 i would definitely recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Twizzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually picked this up earlier today at Walgreens, as my cuticles are really dry and my nails are beginning to split--I took off my acrylic nails about 6 weeks ago, and my nails are growing nicely, but splitting and my cuticles always look ragged despite weekly manicures. Been using the Barielle Professional Advanced rebuilding protein replenish PRO (also use Sally Hansen, the blue bottle with gold top)--and I am amping up with vitamins and hydrating with lots of water. After one use, I have to say my hands feel soooooooooo soft, buttery, and nails soaked up the creme right thru the polish--the smell is delish--cherry almond--and the creme is packed with great stuff. My only beef is that the last two ingredients are parabens, but since they're last hopefully they're minimal....otherwise perfection in a little tub that fits in my purse. I work a lot with the public and meetings/presentations, so I'm a bit fanatical about my hands and feet--want a great polished, clean, manicured look all the time. I will definitely go stock up on some more, and this looks like it's my HG hand creme for my nails :) Will update in a few weeks with more results :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by josieflo

I bought this at Wal-mart. This is the only nail treatment I like to use. I don't usually take care of my nails and also I'm a nail biter, but when I use this, its when I don't bite my nails and I want my nails to be healthier. I used to wash dishes everyday, and that took a toll on my hands and especially on my skin. When I use this nail cream, it's like my hands are like new. There's just a lot of things I like about it.
-The smell is my favorite. Its a really nice, sweet smell. I don't know what it's from but I absolutely love it!
-It softens my cuticles.
-It makes my hands feel much smoother.
-My nails grow faster and stronger. I could feel that my nails grow thicker or more hardened.
-The skin around my nails don't peel as much.
-I don't have to use it often. I only use it once in a while and I use a little bit of it at a time, so I have kept one container for at least a year and its halfway full.

Of course I will continue to use it. It's too awesome to give up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

amazing. this tub is cheap and lasts foreverrr ive had mine for two years and havent really made a dent. makes my nails super strong and moisturizes my cuticles. smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Loretta130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Based on MUA reviews, I bought this product several months ago and have used it faithfully. My nails were a mess before. Actual splits prevented nails from growing. Breaks occured from the side into the nail bed. It took awhile, but my nails are stronger and the splits and cracks have stopped, even tho I have not changed any of my usual routines. If there was one teeny complaint it is that it has a larger jar than the actual product. (sort of a false bottom). Also, the jar concept is not as sanitary as a tube type. However, I'll keep buying it. It also has a pleasant odor.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by theamunch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ohhh Gooood.... I really, really, REALLY want to like this product and say, that my nails are longer and more beautiful than ever. But...... That's not completely true. Here goes:

- Nails harder and stronger? Yes
- Less chipping? No
- Longer nails? Growing faster? No
- More healthy cuticles? Yes

I guess it's a 50/50. I honestly bought this because I thought it would make my nails grow longer, but that hasn't happened, although I've used it ever day (several times) for a month now. Danish winter can be harsh, but it's not even under 5 dregrees celcius outside, so no crazy snowing yet or anything like that.
I do admit that my cuticles are having the time of their life. My nails look healthier, but not longer, not much stronger. My nails still chip, but I hope that another month of using this product will do the trick. I hope so!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful product, if I could give it 10 lippies I would!!! My job requires me to wash my hands with harsh anti-bacterial soap and use drying hand sanitizer. Those products really reek havoc on my hands and nails especially. My nails got very thin and would peel and would not grow. I did try the "natural" route, using oils and such but strangely I felt the oil dried out my nails in the long run. So I found the reviews for this cream and thought I would give it a try. It's thick without being greasy and absorbs into my nails quickly. It smells great, like cherry and almonds. My nails are growing longer and stronger than ever. I almost didn't want to write a review on this product, I wanted to keep it my little secret..lol The only problem is that it's hard to find in my area, most of the Wal-mart stores are sold out of it. When I do find it I buy more than one tub at a time so I won't run out.