December 21, 2014 | 945 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Way too thick of a cream on my face, makes it very oily. Perfect for a night time moisturizer, and I'll definitely use it at night during the winter when I get dry patches. It's alo perfect to use on my body.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturiser. In fact, it's now my holy grail for face cream! My skin is dry, but breaks out, despite being in my mid-thirties (so unfair) and after a recent reaction (I.e. dry, red and flaking) with an Olay cream, this thick, luxurious, scent-free cream saved my skin. I love the slim tube it comes in but I'd prefer a pump for quick dispensing. Since using this cream, twice a day, my skin is soft, flake and dry-crepiness-free (that stretched, dry crepy look, if this makes sense) and I think my breakouts are more under control, too. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

One word: amazing. I am VERY acne prone when it comes to my face and this is the only cream I will even allow to touch my face. I also use it all over the body. It is super hydrating and leaves the skin so so soft! I've received compliments from
My fiancÚ on how soft my legs are. I use this as a base before applying foundation as well, I do let it soak in for about 5-10 minutes as it is very thick. It gives my foundation and face a dewy non-greasy look. Mix it with foundation to make your own tinted moisturizer! I have one container just for my face and one just for my body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes this is the best skin product ever. Have been using it for years! Recently went to the big tub - got two huge tubs of this for 12 bucks on ebay. I have normal to dry skin and have been using this on my face for eons especially in the winter. My dd used this also when she had bad flakes from benzoyl peroxide use and it was the only thing that helped. Now I am using it on my body too. If it is too heavy for some, it makes an exceptional eye cream as well. This stuff is so luxurious yet so benign - no fragrance, can be used on irritated skin. Really there is no need for any other moisturizer when you have this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by beecky

I'm in the same boat as the reviewer a couple reviews down. I feel like such a fool for wasting my money for years on overpriced name brand moisturizers ! I'm just such a product snob sometimes I could kick myself. This stuff blows all my other moisturizers out of the water. Sure the packaging isn't as dainty and fancy, but it deeply hydrates and penetrates my skin to really moisturize. Stuff I was so hoping my other pricey moisturizers would deliver, but to no avail. The cetaphil cream is rather heavy and thick, so I certainly won't recommend it for those who have oily skin, or even those who just aren't very dry. This is for very dry skin, eczema, flaky skin, etc. Skins that tend to be extremely sensitive will benefit greatly from this. Currently on my 3rd round of accutane and this stuff is a lifesaver. Smooths away my fakes and makes my skin feel comfortable again ! As it's usually uncomfortably tight and dry feeling. I only use it at night as well because like I said before it's quite oily looking on the face and greasy feeling. But it's literally the only thing that doesn't irritate my skin and that my skin will accept moisture from. This cream is the PERFECT night cream. I wake up and it's all absorbed and my skin looks much better every time I wake up. Save your money and skip the lancome, clinique, estee lauder, and various tempting products you may see in stores like sephora. Go to the drugstore ! 100% repurchase.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by reneecg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i got this in a beauty box and absolutely love it! i use it every day! it is creamy and absorbs quickly! nice scent also!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Mlor00

Gave me hives!!!!!! I broke out so bad! I applied on my arm and hand and also had hives there too. Now I am very disappointed in this product. I used Cetaphil face wash and it was ok but the moisturizer is a no no for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by ashleigh92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love cetaphil, i use it everyday
it's moisturising and it lasts the whole day.
i have dry and sensitive skin, so it soothes my face and body

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had read the good reviews for this cream and having dry, sensitive skin I decided to give it a go. I was very pleasantly surprised by this product considering the fairly low price. It has a really nice texture and does a first class job of moisturising. This is definitely my go to product when my skin needs that extra moisture boost. It is perfect to use alongside any AHA/retinol treatments as these can be very drying. I wouldn't use it daily as a facial moisturiser as my older skin needs more beneficial ingredients than this, but I use it regularly as a body moisturiser and it will definitely be a permanent addition to my skin care line up.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I would say this is a good product, I use this occasionally when I have dry skin and for after exfoliating.. I bought the one that comes with a tube so I don't have to dip my finger in like a jar like other reviewers have mentioned. Pros are it doesn't have fragrance so it's perfect for people who have sensitive skin and also good for people who have extra dry skin in their face, it is gentle enough to use this on your face. I don't think there are cons, well there is one con but only to certain people is that some people like moisturizer with fragrance so they smell good and all that, if you want it scented, just apply this and mix it with your chosen perfume and you could make it scented and PLUS your perfume last longer than just spraying it on your shirt

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No