October 21, 2014 | 2074 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I paid 7 for this. I like it. It's nice and thick but spreads over the skin nicely and doesn't slip off the skin like some! Only issue is the tub, water tends to collect on top of the scrub from dipping my hand in! But that goes for any tub of scrub lol!

Definitely like this, skin feels nice and smooth on my arms!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by amstep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin tends to get weird after a wax session but using this a few days after really helps. Makes my skin so smooth and soft. It's literally the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sexkittenliz

I adore this product. i dont like moisturizing its a hassle sometimes so when i found this i was so happy. first i shave my legs, rinse then scrub this on. it stops any shaving nicks from stinging and feels great. when u towel dry, ur skin it is just so soft, smell gorgeous and lasts ages and i play sports so my skin can get very rough. Will definately buy again. Loads in the pot great value for money

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Belle7x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scrub smells amazing and it makes my legs feel silky smooth and helps to get rid of razor bumps. I have always had trouble with kilaris pilaris on my legs but by using this scrub one to two times a week, a good moisturiser and fresh air, it has cleared up very well :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love, love, love this product. I bought it when doing a bit of retail therapy half thinking that it would be a waste of money, but how wrong I was. I absolutely love this scrub. First of all it has the classic Soap and Glory smell - deliciousness in a bottle! Second of all, it actually works! A lot of scrubs I find far too gentle but this one really does exfoliate well leaving your body feeling soft, smooth, revealing brighter looking skin. I use this once a week and I've found that make fake tan adheres much better after using this. Great work Soap and Glory!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

This products is amazing, it leaves your skin perfectly moisturized and soft, and the scent is so super girly and lovely! I really recommend this if you want to treat yourself!! The package is also wonderful, and fits perfectly into every girls bathroom :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great standard body scrub - big grains a proper scrub.

I bpught mine on 3 for 2 at Boots and just getting to the bottom ofmy first. Last ages even my husband pinches it but at this amount and price I dont mind. I think body scrubs / exfoliators you really dont need to spend alot, as longas they are not scratching your skin, I think only a fool (sorry) would pay even like 15+ for a single tube/tub. There are certain things that are not worth buying high end and this fits the bill without paying lots of money.

There are plenty of granules and they are quite big also as they are salt which is good because you can always make this into a milder one by either adding water to it or adding it to a shower gel if you want.
I just use it on dry skin, add a little water and use longer movements. Do not literally scrub - its not a verb its a noun because if you do your skin will be sore afterwards.

I then jump innthe shower rinse of and because i follow with a shower gel i dont get the oily feeling although i dont think its oily but more of a moisturised sheen.

The only thing i dont like is the scent its a little cloyingly sweet &sickly which is why I dont use any of the body lotions/cream, but follow with my own one.

Use this once a fortnight or once a week during summer especially before epilating

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is amazing, it's great to use in the shower and my body feels so smooth after using it, a little goes a long way too!
I swear it delays the growth of my leg hairs too, which is fantastic haha!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

It smells great. Not only does it do a great job exfoliating, but it's also very moisturizing. I used it all over my body, and my skin was so soft. I even used it on my feet and they were not as rough or dry as they were before. A lot of scrub for such a great price. I won't be buying this again t I do prefer my homemade body scrub (olive oil, sugar, and coffee-you should try it :) But overall, good product, worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Unmasked

This scrub has great exfoliating power. It leaves your skin extremely smooth (like butter) and moisturized, so much that you won't need to use a lotion afterwards. However, I didn't like the oily residue left in my shower tub. I imagine this might be a little rich for someone with normal skin.

When I first bought it at Shopper's the regular price per tub was $14-15 but now Soap and Glory has increased the price to $18. That's way too much to spend on a drugstore product! With those prices, I'd much rather head to The Body Shop and pay $2 more for the same amount of scrub that works well and smells delicious.