Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

4.2

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 9/21/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best scrub I have ever used! Really exfoliates and softens my super dry skin that is prone to keratosis pillars and ingrown hairs.

on 9/21/2012 12:40:00 AM

It's not that I don't like this product, it's only ok for me. The price is wonderful and so it the scent. I feel like it melts into my skin right away, therefore not thoroughly scrubbing my skin. I wish it was more of a scrub like the product claims and would therefore exfoliate better. I probably won't buy this again.

on 9/21/2012 12:16:00 AM

This is the best body scrub I've tried so far, and I've tried a LOT of scrubs. The scent is an exact dupe of Miss Dior Cherie. It has fine scrubby particles along with what seems like sand, that gently but effectively exfoliates. I love the texture of it. It is slightly moisturizing but not greasy, and the scent is pretty long lasting. Kind of expensive at $18 a jar, but I can see a jar lasting (for me) at least 3-4 months if not longer. Would definately reccomend to anyone who likes Miss Dior Cherie and is looking for a luxurious body scrub.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I paid 7 for this. I like it. It's nice and thick but spreads over the skin nicely and doesn't slip off the skin like some! Only issue is the tub, water tends to collect on top of the scrub from dipping my hand in! But that goes for any tub of scrub lol!

Definitely like this, skin feels nice and smooth on my arms!

on 8/26/2012 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

My skin tends to get weird after a wax session but using this a few days after really helps. Makes my skin so smooth and soft. It's literally the best!

on 8/26/2012 3:46:00 PM

I adore this product. i dont like moisturizing its a hassle sometimes so when i found this i was so happy. first i shave my legs, rinse then scrub this on. it stops any shaving nicks from stinging and feels great. when u towel dry, ur skin it is just so soft, smell gorgeous and lasts ages and i play sports so my skin can get very rough. Will definately buy again. Loads in the pot great value for money

on 8/25/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This scrub smells amazing and it makes my legs feel silky smooth and helps to get rid of razor bumps. I have always had trouble with kilaris pilaris on my legs but by using this scrub one to two times a week, a good moisturiser and fresh air, it has cleared up very well :)

on 8/13/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love, love, love this product. I bought it when doing a bit of retail therapy half thinking that it would be a waste of money, but how wrong I was. I absolutely love this scrub. First of all it has the classic Soap and Glory smell - deliciousness in a bottle! Second of all, it actually works! A lot of scrubs I find far too gentle but this one really does exfoliate well leaving your body feeling soft, smooth, revealing brighter looking skin. I use this once a week and I've found that make fake tan adheres much better after using this. Great work Soap and Glory!

on 8/7/2012 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This products is amazing, it leaves your skin perfectly moisturized and soft, and the scent is so super girly and lovely! I really recommend this if you want to treat yourself!! The package is also wonderful, and fits perfectly into every girls bathroom :-)

on 7/24/2012 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great standard body scrub - big grains a proper scrub.

I bpught mine on 3 for 2 at Boots and just getting to the bottom ofmy first. Last ages even my husband pinches it but at this amount and price I dont mind. I think body scrubs / exfoliators you really dont need to spend alot, as longas they are not scratching your skin, I think only a fool (sorry) would pay even like 15+ for a single tube/tub. There are certain things that are not worth buying high end and this fits the bill without paying lots of money.

There are plenty of granules and they are quite big also as they are salt which is good because you can always make this into a milder one by either adding water to it or adding it to a shower gel if you want.
I just use it on dry skin, add a little water and use longer movements. Do not literally scrub - its not a verb its a noun because if you do your skin will be sore afterwards.

I then jump innthe shower rinse of and because i follow with a shower gel i dont get the oily feeling although i dont think its oily but more of a moisturised sheen.

The only thing i dont like is the scent its a little cloyingly sweet &sickly which is why I dont use any of the body lotions/cream, but follow with my own one.

Use this once a fortnight or once a week during summer especially before epilating

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products