Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

4.2

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

I bought this at a local Sephora store after reading so many good reviews online. Actually, I just wanted to try out a Soap & Glory product because the brand is that good at marketing haha! Anyway, I needed a body scrub and this Body Polish sounded like something that would come in handy.

The tub was more pricey than I expected. 22 bucks is not a small sum for a student with limited daily allowance! However, the container is HUGE and people tell me it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. The packaging was also such a pretty pink and looking at it just made me feel a little happier inside LOL.

At first whiff, the scent was so strong I felt dismayed, but trust me-it grows on you. Just don't put your nose directly above and inhale like I did hahaha. It smells way better when you're using it and afterwards too!

This product was more exfoliating than my previous scrubs, so it did take some time to get used to. The polish left behind a layer of something-oil?-that I couldn't wash away, so I'm assuming it's meant to moisturise my skin! I didn't feel like putting any lotions after using this because my skin felt hydrated enough. This is a great perk because usually exfoliators make my skin feel more dry than normal.

I'd recommend this product to anyone who's up to try a nice-smelling scrub that does its job. I would re-purchase this again, but hopefully with a discount!

Love this scrub! Leaves me with soft and smooth skin. I use this with exfoliating gloves as this makes my legs even softer. Will definitely be buying this again!

This is a coarse exfoliator, but still feels nice on the skin.
I personally like when my exfoliator really does exfoliate, and doesnt contain a few beads in a tub.
This isn't so much of a liquid, which I like, it almost feels like cocoa butter (which it does include). This can feel quite heavy on the skin, however once washed off and dried, the skin also feels moisterised.
The smell of Flake Away is lovely, as with all Soap and Glory products!
This is a body exfoliator and I would not advise you use it on your face as it may be too heavy and abrasive.
A little does go a long way so this is good value for money.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best scrub I have ever used! Really exfoliates and softens my super dry skin that is prone to keratosis pillars and ingrown hairs.

It's not that I don't like this product, it's only ok for me. The price is wonderful and so it the scent. I feel like it melts into my skin right away, therefore not thoroughly scrubbing my skin. I wish it was more of a scrub like the product claims and would therefore exfoliate better. I probably won't buy this again.

This is the best body scrub I've tried so far, and I've tried a LOT of scrubs. The scent is an exact dupe of Miss Dior Cherie. It has fine scrubby particles along with what seems like sand, that gently but effectively exfoliates. I love the texture of it. It is slightly moisturizing but not greasy, and the scent is pretty long lasting. Kind of expensive at $18 a jar, but I can see a jar lasting (for me) at least 3-4 months if not longer. Would definately reccomend to anyone who likes Miss Dior Cherie and is looking for a luxurious body scrub.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I paid 7 for this. I like it. It's nice and thick but spreads over the skin nicely and doesn't slip off the skin like some! Only issue is the tub, water tends to collect on top of the scrub from dipping my hand in! But that goes for any tub of scrub lol!

Definitely like this, skin feels nice and smooth on my arms!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

My skin tends to get weird after a wax session but using this a few days after really helps. Makes my skin so smooth and soft. It's literally the best!

I adore this product. i dont like moisturizing its a hassle sometimes so when i found this i was so happy. first i shave my legs, rinse then scrub this on. it stops any shaving nicks from stinging and feels great. when u towel dry, ur skin it is just so soft, smell gorgeous and lasts ages and i play sports so my skin can get very rough. Will definately buy again. Loads in the pot great value for money

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This scrub smells amazing and it makes my legs feel silky smooth and helps to get rid of razor bumps. I have always had trouble with kilaris pilaris on my legs but by using this scrub one to two times a week, a good moisturiser and fresh air, it has cleared up very well :)