August 21, 2014 | 1989 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Time Zone- Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

Compared to the regular Time Zone creme, I like this better. It's a lighter, gel-type version of the original, supposed to be used as an eye cream. However, I think it's too light for that purpose and used it over my entire face instead, including the eye area. Gone was the shine and eye irritation (due to the SPF) I get from the face creme. This sinks into my skin and leaves it feeling soft and silky. My mineral makeup went on smoothly and there was no brush drag or the 'too heavy feel' regular TZ leaves me with. That said, it's too expensive to use as a face cream on a daily basis. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by kitkatz07

I love Estee Lauder but this particulary product..i don't like. IMO i dont' think it did anything other than moisturize my eye area. My top eyelid has been flaky and really dry and i rub this cream sparingly at night before bed and in the morning and it moisturizes well but it doesn't do anything else. I've been using this for almost 2 months now and I haven't seen good results! bummer=(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm kind of "if-y" on this product. I've been using it for 3 months now and here's what I have to say:

Pros:
The consistency is perfect for an eye cream. Not too rich/oily feeling like some of the others I have used such as Clinique's All About Eyes (I do still occasionally use AAE if I've had a particularly long night... it works on bags for me!).

It does moisturize my eye area and provides a nice smooth area for eye makeup application.

The amount of product for the price. There is a lot in the jar!

Cons:
The jar... it just seems so unsanitary to me. i wish it were in a tube.

The price could be considered steep by some at $43.50/jar.

I've been using it for over 3 months now, and have not seen any visible disappearance of fine lines under my eyes.

The Verdict:
I'll keep using this because I paid for it and it does have some nice moisturizing qualities. This eye cream has not really reduced any fine lines, but I'm optimistic that maybe it has slowed the onslaught of new wrinkles. I've tried some other eye creams to disastrous results and this one seems to work well with my sensitive eyes and skin. That said, there is a tiny bit of a tingle when I apply it at night, but nothing unbearable and I've noticed that the tingling has lessened the more I use the product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by meperkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i hate to give EL products a bad review.....but here goes.
I've been using this faithfully every single day for 6 weeks. i dont notice any diff in the lines around my eyes, except now in the last couple weeks I have noticed bags, dark circles and these half moon things that look like scars developing from the bridge of my nose to about halfway under my eye. Is it possible that an EL product could have made my eyes look worse?
I will say however, I LOVE the consistency of this product. it feels so nice going on and soaks in, doesnt feel greasy or oily. its a fantastic moisturizer, but alas, its not working for me.
I would love to give it more time, but Im afraid how I might look after 12 weeks. Now I have to find something for lines, puffiness and dark circles....FML

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So after searching for a really good eye cream and trying a few here and there, I decided to try Estee Lauder's Time Zone Eye Creme.

Pros:
~Love the Jar packaging
~the formula is gel/creme but moisturizes without being overly heavy.

Cons:
~Expensive $43.50 for .5oz
~Haven't used long enough to see any "anti wrinkle/line" reduction.

Over all I'm not sure if I'll repurchase. I put "yes" because I love the consistency and the fact that it doesnt cause millia bumps under my eyes. And having not seen results just yet. But assuming that it does anything close to what it claims, then I'll definitely repurchase.