July 30, 2014 | 2146 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - couture couture 2009 perfume

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

This smell is so sweet and nice. Like most perfumes I love, it needs to last longer..

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by BlondeKat

I just bought this today from tj maxx. All the fragrances there r wrapped and u cant smell any of them. It was only twenty bucks so I decided to give it a whirl. Not a good scent for me. I will be returning it. I have tried two other juicy scents and figured this one would be ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyprobert

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never cared for the woodsy scents before; but I am finding myself influenced by the arrival of fall this year in surprising ways. The warm woodsyness seems so right. Forget about that initial spray of teen-age grape bubble-gum; it only lasts a second or two, and you are left with a fragrance so perfectly good that it almost seems loving. A big change from my florals, and a good one. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

An overall beautiful scent. Good for work, good for going out, good for the beach. I take this as a very general scent that smells great everywhere! The price is slightly on the more expensive side, but it's a good quality fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by SmartCookie1035

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite scent. It's a warm, sweet smell with undertones of something not quite floral, almost like incense, and yet it's not overpowering. (I hope that description made sense XD) I also own Juicy Couture dusting powder and a sugar scrub in this same scent, and they are both absolutely YUM. The only catch is the price; I paid $52 for a 1 oz bottle of this stuff at Sephora around Christmastime, but I only got the powder and the scrub very recently, both at TJ Maxx for $9.99 and $12.99, respectively. So, it's starting to come down a little, and it's a great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by NatashaBeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the bigger bottle, almost cost me 100$ but lasted me forever... It's my favorite perfume ever! It's my signature scent, it's a little bit sweet but still pretty classy, I love it and the packaging is just the cuttest thing ever! <3333

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by netmom1

The 80's were my heyday and this definately brings me back! It's like an updated fragrance from that era and to me that is a compliment. It reminds me a lot of Dior's original Poison. I don't smell grape-cool aid, to me it's something grapey or plummy, a little sweet but not not overly so. I find it quite complex compared to many current fragrances and much better than any of the other Juicy fragrances which I didn't care for. I first bought the body lotion which was devine then went back for the fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm definitely not getting the grape note that alot of reviewers are referring to. I guess it comes down to chemistry. I originally smelled a test strip in a magazine, then got a sample vial from Sephora. I liked it from the very first whiff. It is classy and seems well suited for Fall/Winter due to it's warmth (Amber). Definitely a sophisticated oriental but sorta reminds me of something from the 80s. I see a lot of tweens on YouTube raving about it, but don't see it as a young, girly scent. I found a 3.4 oz bottle at TJ Maxx for $50. They also carried the gift sets for $40. I love the bottle too- it looks like something from the Roman Empire or maybe a Catholic Church. My favorite part is the drydown which smells like dryer sheets intermingled with rich florals. MMMmmmm! The staying power could have been a bit better but I still like it. And... If you HATE Chanel No.5, like I do, give this a try. UPDATE: I don't really care for the perfume anymore but stumbled across a bottle of the lotion and fell in love with it! The lotion is ultra sexy and sensual. Very long lasting too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by kaiousei

This is my absolute HG, signature scent. It reminds me of... and it sounds silly... but beer. :/ I am being serious, and I mean it in the nicest possible way. It reminds me of sweet beer, and for some reason... I must love smelling like sweet beer.
This fragrance is a little sweet, but with a certain something I just can't place that makes it stand out to me. It lasts forever on me, and a little goes a long way. The bottle is sturdy and gorgeous!! Plus if you're crafty you can remove the charms and make some jewelry. :D
For a unique, girly, light fragrance, I choose this most of the time and have bought several rollerballs and a full size so far!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ladymakeupfan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, Let me say I LOVE JUICY anything! So oh how I want to love this, trust me, I love sticking to one brand, but I DO NOT love this at all. Although, I can't go on and on and say its horrible because its not! Its just okay to me. I own 3 different JC perfumes and this is my least favorite, however I do still wear it. I read some reviews on this, so I just sprayed mine to write this review and I do not get a grape smell, I just don't. However, I wish I did lol! I can agree with another reviewer who said this reminded her of her mom's perfume, I 2nd that! I am not good at describing scents, so I will leave it at that. I also sprayed my original Juicy Couture on my other wrist, which I do prefer much more. I would describe that as a very classic scent, and reminds me of J LO Glow a little, which I used to like back in the day that is! I think the good thing about Couture Couture is the scent does fade into a less abnoxious scent quickly, hence why I still wear it. This is not a must have for me, but hey it can be for someone else. :]