September 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by dani_california

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is HG for when I want a finished look. I normally wear lip stain and balm. The color is a very natural YLBB pinkish brown on me. The consistency of the product is like a creamy lipstick with some shine. The taste is nice {not that I'm eating it, but you know ;-)} I don't like the scent though. It's that funky fake chocolate scent. It stays put relatively well. BTW - The color is almost identical to BeneFit's Big Magic gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by magentagirl

This color looks soooo cute. It leaves a good amount of shine, nothing too dramatic. It smells and tastes really good, just like anything else from bonne bell. The only problem is that i always want to lick it off my lips because it tastes so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by america07

Really nice color on me. It also smells very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the few things I have purchased over and over again, I used to wear nothing on my lips but the Body Shop Clover Pink lip pencil and this gloss for a long long long time. It's smooth, creamy, not too sticky or goopy and is the prettiest shade of nuetral pink...goes with everything. And the price is ridiculously low too! Some people compare it to Rimmel Snog but I think Snog is a warmer, brownish shade and it has a tendancy to look orangish on me. Plus, snog goes bad after a while, alot faster than this gloss anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by macompanick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Some people have claimed this gloss is a YLBB shade, but unfortunately for me, it's the exact shade of my natural lips. So I really can't justify paying 5 bucks to look exactly like I can naturally. The taste is yummy and it's not a super sticky gloss (a plus for me), but it just doesn't do much for me. Plus, the tube is too long to tuck into my pocket.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I picked this up yesterday at Walgreen off their clearance area and I don't regret it. It's a nice my lips only better color. I agree Alexis, its just like Rimmel Snog, but I like the citrus scent of Snog a bit better. It has a sort of sweet flavor and a seriously mocha smell, but I don't mind. Not particularly long lasting, but its a gloss so what do you expect.

I like it, but am not way bowled over about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2007 10:01:00 PM More reviews by diana6

I no longer have one of these, but it used to be my HG lipgloss! I have no idea why I stopped using it - distracted by flashier, more expensive stuff? It was my FAVORITE make-up item in my early teens...
Anyway, it's the perfect color on my lips; it looks so natural, but better. It's just a perfect neutral shade of pinky-brown that's not too dark. For reference, I have pale skin, green eyes, and light blond hair, so people with light coloring can definitely wear it!
It also smells wonderful... just like chocolate mousse. It can get sticky after a while, but what lipgloss doesn't? I think I'll pick up another tube of this next time I'm at the store!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i was so mad when they quit selling this product, then low and behold and angel brought it back! this color is GORGEOUS and i am not a faithful person when it comes to gloss, i try them all but this is one i can truly say is HG. such a lovely color, like a pinky brown..maybe, i'm not too good with describing colors. i've been using this since i was 13 and i am now 21! it's definitely stood my test of time. will keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by AlexisAdella

OMG. I will buy this till the day I die! It's such a pretty color, and the flavor is so great! I have so many lipglosses (at least 100) and this is among my top 5. My Lips But Better. I hear it's alot like MAC's Lust, but why spend the extra cash? Close to Rimmel's Snog as well. Just such a pretty color. If you are a fair skinned brunette, you have to try this! You'll be hooked. (And don't forget Bonne Bell's Cappuchino color as well for a nude look and smokey eye.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 8:33:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG of all lip glosses, it's the only one I have ever purchased several times. All this great color and dirt cheap too.