Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil

3.3

Isopropyl Palmitate, Triethylhexanoin, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polybutene, Triisostearin, Peg-8 Diisostearate, (Peg-12) Diisostearate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water

on 10/9/2012 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This does remove makeup very quickly. It also smells amazing. However, I can get the same results from using cold cream at a fraction of the price. Also, to me, this didn't rinse off as much as I would like. So, I would most likely end up washing my face after using this, which is a waste of my money.

on 10/5/2012 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Bought the new formulation Soothing Cleansing Oil, I find this dries out my skin. Rinses well, smells nice but I still prefer my Fancl Cleansing Oil. :)

I'm into the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) at the moment, it helps remove my oil clogs and dead skin cells much better than any scrub or masks I've ever used so I can't really comment on how well this removes makeup.

on 9/27/2012 9:56:00 PM

I used to be a huge shu cleansing oil fan, but since they went out of the country, I stopped buying them. I have tried to use others, but none really came to comparison including the famous FANCL. Bobbi Brown's is the closest cleansing oil that I found that's close to the consistency and the cleansing quality as Shu in the states. I think if you want to try Shu or any cleansing oil in general,try the bobbi brown first. Obviously don't buy it; just get a sample and see if you like the feel.

on 9/27/2012 1:24:00 PM

I have used Mac and Shu oils which are superior. This one of bb is thicker and does not rinse clean. As it more thick it also spreads less easily and thus you need to use more. I love bb makeup but the skin care doesn't work for combo/oily skins at all.

on 9/16/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I normally use DHC cleansing oil and love it. But, as I sometimes do, I just wanted to try something new. I'm glad I did, I really like this product. It has a much thinner, lighter feel in comparison to DHC and mixes well with water (DHC does not). I don't think it removes stubborn eye makeup as well as and is bit more expensive than DHC. It smells fresh and light. It does not aggravate my oily skin and large pores. I will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This cleansing oil is well received by my oily/combo skin. It does an awesome job at removing all my make-up. Eye make-up as well. Best applied on dry skin where I masaage around my face I then allow my fingers to get wet and that is when the real magic happens. I do use a soaking baby face towel to wipe my face followed by a quick rinse of water. A touch of toner and my skin is super happy.
Pros:Great at removing eye makeup, contains no mineral oil, lightly scented
Cons: wish it was a bigger bottle,

on 6/4/2012 5:44:00 PM

Didn't really think much of the Bobbi Brown skincare range until I tried this cleansing oil in a department store and was instantly hooked! I have very dry skin and use this in conjunction with the Bobbi Brown buffing grains, which gives me extremely smooth skin. I use 2 squirts of the oil, add about half a teaspoon of the buffing grains into my palms and start massaging into my face for a couple of minutes. Then I add a bit of water to my face and the oil turns to foam and wash it all off. It doesn't leave any oily residue and has a wonderful gingery smell.

At 27 a bottle, it is quite pricey especially if you buy it with the buffing grains which is about the same price- but I haven't found anything that works better for smooth, clear skin so I will stick to this combo for now!

I initially received this in a deluxe sample. After being totally underwhelmed with the Shu oil, I didn't have high hopes for this one. But I really liked this product. I put this on my face dry and massage it in to my skin including my eye area (eyes closed obviously). I then wet my hands and massage the oil till it got slightly milky and then washed it off. I do follow up with my cleanser though. I use this purely for makeup removal.

I loved it so much that I bought a deluxe bottle of it and recommend it to everyone.

It is pricey but a little goes a very long way.

on 11/1/2011 10:08:00 PM

I just finished my second bottle! This is the best makeup remover I've ever used! It removes foundation and eyeliner easily and it won't make my skin dry or oily. For waterproof mascara, I recommend neutrogena.

on 10/9/2011 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Edit: This is still an amazing product to remove makeup but it broke me out....
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was shocked to see how low this product is reviewed!

I have acne/oily skin og bought this on the run cause I was in the states and I am IN LOVE with this!

On my hand I had many many swatches of BB glosses, long wear eyeshadows, eyeliners and name it! I put hald pump of this oil on top, rubbed around for maybe 5sec and it was all GONE! It was like magic!

I dont use this as an everyday cleanser, I only use this to take off make-up, if I have something on, and it is wonderful! Whatever I have on, this oil takes it off and I dont even have to reach for a special cleanser for my eyes.

Everyday I use Clinique acne line but for make-up I use this. Even when I use a toner afterwords there is no make up there.

My basic make up I use (and therefore this oil takes off) is LM primer, MUFE concealer, Chanel Perfection Lumiere, Mufe HD powder and them eyeshadows from BB and lips from Laura and cheeks from Tarte.

This is a heavy-duty oil!