April 19, 2014 | 1025 users online

BB Cream - Etude - BB Magic Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my on the go tinted moisturizer since it's so easy to apply and it lasts long enough when set with powder. Although you need to blend it out fast since it sets really quickly, it evened out my skin tone and it concealed minor flaws so I didn't really need to put on concealer underneath it (just applying a second coat on my dark circles was enough to cover them substantially). The pump-type nozzle was very convenient but I did feel that there was a lot of product left that I wasn't able to use after finishing the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 6:28:00 AM More reviews by ngq01

Loving this bb cream at the moment. I use it almost everyday mixing with a little bit of liquid foundation.( For coverage purpose) Never expect this to completely replace my foundation, but it's pretty good for a tinted moisturiser with SPF 30 to give that natural look plus. I do notice my skin becomes smoother and the dark spots fades after using it for a month. Not a fan of the perfume scent but it goes away pretty soon after you apply it on. Would definately buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by inubelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

after seeing it in websites and that i heard they opened a shop here in our country i had to try it especially their famous bb cream, At first i really liked the way it blends on my skin and it has this mild matte finish, but it does not completely covers my blemishes especially my black heads, and as soon the day ends, it started getting oily,, i'm so embarrassed, i had to buy an oil blotting film,,, i still use it sometimes but only on special occasions also because it was a bit pricy to waste...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by rasbperries

I really love the texture and color of this, it blended very well and was nice and light. I still had to wear a light powder over it for oil control but it didn't leave me shiny or greasy or anything. It is scented with a weird perfumey smell but it really grew on me to be honest, I like it a lot. The packaging is a little difficult but the price is good (and etude's website ships to Canada for cheap, which I appreciated). However, I'm pretty sure it has almost completely ruined my skin - I have red spots, weird bumps, and blackheads everywhere after using it. I've stopped now and I'm seeing if my skin issues clear up; they might be from something else but since I've heard that BB creams clog up pores I'm pretty sure it was this that did it. Which is super unfortunate because I have yet to find a tinted moisturizer that I love as much as I loved this cream. I guess if your pores are uncloggable this might work for you, but if you are sensitive or prone to breakouts I would look for something else.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by twinkle82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I get breakout everytime I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by roselouxembourg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really nice product + blends in nicely, looks like you haven 't got make-up at all (in a good way). It's better to use fingers to put it on - hand warmth activates the ingredients and BBcream looks even more smooth. I was using it every day in autumn and winter and got compliments, even from people on the street :).
Good value for money! Looks better than most of the high priced foundations on me. So if you have fair skin - give it a try! You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the BB Magic Cream with spf30/PA++ in the blue packaging. Recently I've been really interested in Korean beauty products and decided to give this a try.
First of all I love the packaging. It comes in a light blue plastic tube with a pump applicator. This type of applicator controls the amount of product dispensed (only one pump needed for my entire face) and it is hygenic. I also like this type of applicator better than squeeze tubes (lm tinted moisturizer for example) because it eliminates the mess you can get when product is accidentally squeezed in to the cap.
The color match is perfect for me. I don't know what my mac color match is but I would say I'm close to a nw15 if not lighter, I'm pretty fair. This cream blends right in to my skin and looks like I'm not wearing any makeup (in a good way!).
The package says it will "naturally blend with skin tone once lotion sets" so I guess if it a little light or dark for you it's supposed to correct itself.
The texture is also really nice. It is silky smooth and light. It blends in easy and feels like I have nothing on. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer before putting this on.
This cream does have a light fragrance.
Twice I have slept with this on (really bad I know esp since I have sensitive reactive skin) and woke up looking like I just put it on! My skin looked refreshed and wasn't oily or bumpy at all! I think that is really saying something.
I would definitely buy this again. It works perfectly with my skin and does not make me itchy at all. I love it!
I paid $12.99 for this on eBay.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by orangeinsanity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this BB cream. I wasn't sure about it first but I didn't want the product to waste and soon grew to love it. It gives light coverage so you'll need concealer if you have any blemishes but this really smoothens out your skin and leaves a dewy effect. It is a little oily that takes a few minutes to sink in but I always use powder after BB cream so I don't have much problems with that. It also has SPF/A 25++!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Rachael230889

After I bought I was extremely satisfied...i love the herbal smell maybe cause I thought it would supply my skin with lovely herbs and essence, but not the reality is that it is like a foundation -> it cakes, lets oil breakouts and without a good base it would cause breakouts on your skin

Don't get me wrong I'm still using it today, mainly cause I'm the type that don't waste products. The coverage is terrible too maybe cause the color is not nice, it makes you look beige but not a healthy looking one. Nowaday i have to mix a tint of Christian dior foundation (which I happen to hate as well) and the two did a really nice job

i still look cakey at the end of the day but I get a brighter complexion.

the pump is ok for me, some did report that they can't use it, i think its a 1/10 stock default thing. the price is overall cheap as well, but it doesn't gain much market to me, since other bb creams are cheap too.

I think it should be used by teens and trust me wheter you use the oily one or the dry one it doesn't make much difference

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have the one more suited for oily skin. it has a slight herbal smell that fades as soon as u rub it in. color applies a bit light, but as the day goes on, it oxidizes so much that i look orange by the end of the day. D=
the packaging is super cute though. its geared towards teens, so it's very basic.. no anti aging, no whitening, etc. coverage is buildable. i dont like the texture very much.. it feels sort of 'dry'.. i mix moisturizer in with it. also, it made my blackheads kinda.. blacker ..?