December 20, 2014 | 1669 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by bubbybae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well its not a great product just okay.

It did get some oil, and a blackhead which i could see on the mask but not as much as i would like.
i am glad i purchased though, a good addition to any beauty collection.
Now- it is no where near as strong as biore strips or any other pore strips biore strips are some tough stuff.

It feels firm and stiff once dry on your face but has a very gently peel off. I also saw some tiny hairs (face hairs) it peeled off. I just have really bad skin, uneven, semi medium pores, and oil literally seeps through my skin you can see it. Which is why i wanted something to completely remove the oil. But this is okay. I will be getting microdermabrasion soon to fix my skin problems. I damaged it a while back with harsh products.

But back to this products: it has quite a bit in the tube for the price. Very nice. In my opinion using this in moderation yoy could get about 30 full face mask uses, maybe more. It seems like that much. Sticky consistency but is easy to put on smooth a medium layer on and youre good. It actually does peel, what i do. Just rub the edges of the mask to guide where you pull off..i admit my skin does feel cleaner afterwards beforehand i washed my face used an astringment then steamed and rinsed with warm water to open my pores. It is nothing extreme and grandoise. It got some stuff out if my pores but not all. It does not hurt at all when peeling off.
after i rinse twice once with warm water final rinse with cold water. Then moisturize with grapeseed oil.

These are not a replacement for pore strips. But using them both in a regimen would be amazing. After this bottle i dont think i will purchase again. I have my eye on boscai black mask at sephora which seems like it would be super strong so. It all depends on you. But buy this?? Why not!!! I could see it having many benefits. Btw it appeared to be dead skin on mask which is also good i guess , i would try it.

It is stick

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Hannahjanks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It softens my skin and prevents acne. It also removed my blackheadswhen I put it on after taking a shower when my pores were open. It also got rid of my acne scars within a week of using it once a day!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Glambarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Meh, I did not feel a difference in my skin, luckily this product is only like 4 dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Zhanna41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best mask I've tried yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by littlemissfashionista

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this product! I bought it recently for around $4 and it works really well. It made my skin smooth and soft and was really fun to peel off. A great way to have a mini spa at home!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by RadiantSiren88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This cucumber mask is awesome for peeling off dead and unwanted skin. It also helps me with my oily skin by removing extra oil and leaving my skin perfectly soft. HOWEVER, it does not help with blackheads or whiteheads, nor does it claim to help with this. It helps prevent surface blemishes and soften skin. I recommend this for people of all skin types! It is not a drying face mask, but it is also not an oily one. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Marquesooo

So much fun to peel off. It's really entertaining and it makes your skin so soft and silky. I really don't like the smell though because I hate cucumbers in the first place. But disregarding that fact, it's an inexpensive mask that I use whenever I feel like my skin needs a little boost of energy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good peel of mask. The smell can be a bit overpowering but once it dries and I peel it off I am definitely satisfied to see all the dirt and impurities peel off of my face. Might I add, this is the only peel off mask that I have ever used that actually peels off all in one piece instead of strips it patches like other much more expensive masks. For its price $4 it sure works well! I like it I'm on my second tube. My skin is so soft and clear after I use this mask. I've made it a habit to use at least once at week at the end of the week to clean out all the makeup I use throughout the week.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The consistency of this masks is like clear glue , like hair gel. After the mask dried, it was hard to peel of around my forehead area. Everywhere else peel off pretty easily. It life's some of my stubborn blackheads. But I did notice however that it took off all my peach fuze on my face, that makes me nervous because I don't know if my hair will grow back thicker. I do like the product for the price. I might not buy again instead I would try another scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeupForeverT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! For the price that it is I love it enough but I would recommend this to anyone who asked me about it. I'm 16, and like any other teenage, I have hormonal acne. Nothing ever really worked or made my skin feel better until I tried this at a friends house. I loved it and have 3 on my shelf In case I run out! It does not dry out my skin, it actually makes my skin feel amazingly soft. This has controlled my acne. I leave it on for about 30 minuets just to make sure it is dry, and I use it every night and have not had a problem with peeling. In fact, I find peeling it the best part!. The smell of it doesn't bother me, but the consistency does bother me a little. But I'll get over it. The only thing that I have to complain is the packaging because it gets a little messy inside of the cap but that's nothing a napkin can clean! This is a great product, and I especially recommend it to teens who have hormonal acne like me!