Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

4.7

on 5/28/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It was my luck to run into Dior's national artist Rita Brown at Macy's! She did a simple everyday look for me and I ended up buying this eye brow pencil (because I already have everything else she used on me). It's such a nice product to have. No need to sharpen, no need to grab a separate brush after applying. The texture is more like powder than wax. Best of all, the color is universal. Save me from killing brain juice trying to decide which color I should buy! It is easy to use even for brow shaping dummy like me. And the staying power is wonderful as well.
The only draw back is it costs 29 dollars for 0.003oz. Which is less than one gram. I think it will only last for three months. But I will repurchase for sure.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Just wonderful, why did I have to try this? The pencil is great, color is the best I've ever tried but it is so dang expensive. I have medium to dark brunette hair & brown/green eyes. This made my eyes pop which I have never seen with a brow product. No red in the color - Anastasia, Maybelline, MAC all their dark taupe shades go a little red on me. Consistency is not waxy - more like a very hard powder pencil, very precise & color lasts all day. Packaging is great - sleek, winds up & down, handy spoolie on the other end. I use it pretty much every day & it lasted almost a year, but $30?!? I'm trying to find a cheaper replacement, but I will say it was worth every penny. If I can't find this color anywhere else I will repurchase.

on 12/13/2011 7:12:00 PM

Only one color here 'universal brown' so it serves all eyebrow colors. This is a great product, I've tried several eyebrow pencils and they either are too brown or too pinky/beige...this color comes through for me, brownish/blond hair. I wish they had put a cap on the stick end but there is a cap on the built in brush. This will last you a long time because you don't need much and it's not 'mushy' if that makes sense, so it will not travel or wear off. I'm realizing that while costly, Dior is a totally underrated brand...everything by them that I have bought lately, lipstick, foundation now this, lasts forever so in the long run it's not expensive. My hunt is over for an HG brand!

on 12/13/2011 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG for brows.
You can twist it to get more product.
It $30-32 CND but well worth it if you can afford it. It looks very natural and comes with a brush at the end (just pull the cap out).

The only con is it comes with only comes in one colour.
There is not much product but you only need to use a tiny tiny bit.

on 11/21/2011 11:23:00 AM

Best brow pencil on the market.. I agree a great sub is the anastisia pencil, however, the colors aren't quite right on me. To make this pencil last longer I fill in my brows with the benefit brow zings first (which lasts forever) and i define and fill bald spots with this guy. I currently work for benefit, so i always have to have perfect full brows... which is difficult because my brows grow differently and i have a scar in the middle of my brow. This pencil makes them look flawless.

on 10/15/2011 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this based on reviews. I was willing to fork over the money on something that worked and this does. I have dark brows (but light blonde hair) that I bleach a tiny bit lighter. I also have issues with bald spots in my brows...especially at the part by the bridge of my nose. This pencil makes my brow issues a non issue.

on 6/28/2011 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Really like the packaging on this, a twist up pencil on one side and a spoolie brush on the other. This color is perfect for my dark brown hair, and looks really natural. I have really full brows but they seem to look patchy on camera, this fixed that right up! Very easy to apply, then flip around to brush it through. Excellent product!

on 6/2/2011 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not as long lasting as Laura Mercier's eyebrow pencil, and too warm toned in color. Not enough product to justify the price of $28. Mine went back.

on 5/31/2011 1:25:00 PM

Well defined brows is a key component to my look, I'm aware this may sound cheesy, but hey, I love having perfectly shaped brows. I wax my brows every couple of weeks and this pencil is great for perfectly shaping the arch, and even extending the brow. I have tried many other brow pencils, MAC, Lancome and even another Dior style. Nothing beats this pencil though; the universal shade is perfect and it never looks too dark. This is one item I could not live with out. I use the pencil daily, it usually lasts me 2-3 months.

on 4/17/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a great brow pencil and the color is very natural. It doesn't over do it which is very nice. I do think a great sub for this is the anastasia eyebrow enhancer which is aroung $8 less. Don't get me wrong this does the job great but why spend a little more when u have something else that does the same but for less.

Popular Brows Products