January 26, 2015 | 1821 users online

Brows - Dior - Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by animecute

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG for brows.
You can twist it to get more product.
It $30-32 CND but well worth it if you can afford it. It looks very natural and comes with a brush at the end (just pull the cap out).

The only con is it comes with only comes in one colour.
There is not much product but you only need to use a tiny tiny bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jcr03d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best brow pencil on the market.. I agree a great sub is the anastisia pencil, however, the colors aren't quite right on me. To make this pencil last longer I fill in my brows with the benefit brow zings first (which lasts forever) and i define and fill bald spots with this guy. I currently work for benefit, so i always have to have perfect full brows... which is difficult because my brows grow differently and i have a scar in the middle of my brow. This pencil makes them look flawless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this based on reviews. I was willing to fork over the money on something that worked and this does. I have dark brows (but light blonde hair) that I bleach a tiny bit lighter. I also have issues with bald spots in my brows...especially at the part by the bridge of my nose. This pencil makes my brow issues a non issue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really like the packaging on this, a twist up pencil on one side and a spoolie brush on the other. This color is perfect for my dark brown hair, and looks really natural. I have really full brows but they seem to look patchy on camera, this fixed that right up! Very easy to apply, then flip around to brush it through. Excellent product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2011 5:08:00 AM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not as long lasting as Laura Mercier's eyebrow pencil, and too warm toned in color. Not enough product to justify the price of $28. Mine went back.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by AmandaMA54

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well defined brows is a key component to my look, I'm aware this may sound cheesy, but hey, I love having perfectly shaped brows. I wax my brows every couple of weeks and this pencil is great for perfectly shaping the arch, and even extending the brow. I have tried many other brow pencils, MAC, Lancome and even another Dior style. Nothing beats this pencil though; the universal shade is perfect and it never looks too dark. This is one item I could not live with out. I use the pencil daily, it usually lasts me 2-3 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great brow pencil and the color is very natural. It doesn't over do it which is very nice. I do think a great sub for this is the anastasia eyebrow enhancer which is aroung $8 less. Don't get me wrong this does the job great but why spend a little more when u have something else that does the same but for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by abbyemccullough

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only tried a few brow pencils, etc. I even tried Benefit's brow combo (as I saw some many people raved about it) and it did not compare to Dior's pencil. You would think it's just a pencil but you can make it as dark or light as you want. I love it! I don't post too many comments on here but this is one tool, I SERIOUSLY use everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best brow "pencil" out there. Great color, natural, long wearing, easy application, easy/convenient/lovely packaging. I will not be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by chyrenae