October 1, 2014 | 1055 users online

Brows - Christian Dior - Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2011 5:08:00 AM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not as long lasting as Laura Mercier's eyebrow pencil, and too warm toned in color. Not enough product to justify the price of $28. Mine went back.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by AmandaMA54

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well defined brows is a key component to my look, I'm aware this may sound cheesy, but hey, I love having perfectly shaped brows. I wax my brows every couple of weeks and this pencil is great for perfectly shaping the arch, and even extending the brow. I have tried many other brow pencils, MAC, Lancome and even another Dior style. Nothing beats this pencil though; the universal shade is perfect and it never looks too dark. This is one item I could not live with out. I use the pencil daily, it usually lasts me 2-3 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great brow pencil and the color is very natural. It doesn't over do it which is very nice. I do think a great sub for this is the anastasia eyebrow enhancer which is aroung $8 less. Don't get me wrong this does the job great but why spend a little more when u have something else that does the same but for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by abbyemccullough

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only tried a few brow pencils, etc. I even tried Benefit's brow combo (as I saw some many people raved about it) and it did not compare to Dior's pencil. You would think it's just a pencil but you can make it as dark or light as you want. I love it! I don't post too many comments on here but this is one tool, I SERIOUSLY use everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best brow "pencil" out there. Great color, natural, long wearing, easy application, easy/convenient/lovely packaging. I will not be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by chyrenae

Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by kkvouts

Great product! I've tired ALOT of brow products; Chanel pencils the other Dior pencils Benefit wax Benefit pencil ETC! This one put me off at first-it's so dry and also such a fine tip that at first I thought, how am I going to do anything with this? But here's the deal: the fact that it is fine and dry is why you can make little strokes that look like a seperate lash each time, so you get such a natural look! The ONLY color,001 Universal Brown, also put me off at first;I wanna have a choice in the matter! But it really is universal,as it is ashy enough to look good--any reddish brown just can't do it--you've all seen what I mean the reddish brown that screams EYEBROWS!!! The packaging is very minimal so it can go anywhere with me,it travels well. New HG brow pencil!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by ClassynClean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this brow styler!!!! I dont know how it could get bad reviews? I have medium brunette hair and its always hard finding brow products that match my eyebrows... in general they come out too warm chocolatey of a color. My hair isnt ashy per say but it is not a rich brown either and my brows always end up looking redish brown with other products not to mention they are always so goopie and fake looking. Until I bought this I was using the brand name faces eyebrow powder in ash blonde. I went into sephora and asked about new brow products and was showed this one. I was hesitant about using a pencil style product but this one is the BOMB!! Its not really a pencil, its almost like and as thin as the mechanical pencils you can buy at a stationary store and its consistency is not creamy, its more dry so when you use it, its looks like part of your eyebrows both in color and texture and super easy to use. So realistic. I thought my powder was nice but this is the kats meow. I will never use another product for my eyebrows again. Mine is in color - universal brown. Hope this review helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by alecpat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way too expensive!!! Faulty packaging and for the month that I was able to use it I was not impressed with the staying power!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

Can't spoil the reviews for this perfect product. Everyone else has described it enough to give you the idea of how it functions, so I will say that this is one of those tools that makes a potentially difficult task (giving yourself defined, natural-looking brows) very easy. I've never been one to mess around with kits or waxes or gels - they always seem like extra work and sometimes look fake to boot. So my HG brow product for years has been Shu's pencil. (Still is, but it lives in my purse and the Dior Brow Styler lives on my vanity at home.) This simple pencil, however, really makes your brows look perfectly shaped and clean and full and barely takes ten seconds to use. Voila, you're done. I will also note that while this is a very fine pencil, it doesn't seem as fragile as similar ones like MAC, which I snapped constantly when I had it. This looks delicate but it's strong.

As far as color, I'm your basic "bronde" with brown eyebrows, so this worked for me but I can't say how it would work on anyone with red or pale brows.