Maybelline Great Lash BIG

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/22/2013 7:35:00 PM

Quick highlights: cheap, average look, doesn't clump ||| This is my daily mascara. It's nothing special and it isn't amazing. However, it's fairly cheap, can be found in most drug stores, and it isn't too dramatic for everyday use. I don't find that it makes my lashes really "big." When first bought, it's a little too runny and wet. I have to apply at least two or three coats to see a difference in my lash length or thickness. Within a week or so, the formula starts to dry a little and become less wet. After a few months, it dries so much that it starts to clump on my lashes and I throw it out, but there usually isn't clumping until it's on it's last leg. If you're looking for something dramatic, this isn't it. If you're looking for a cheap daily mascara you can find anywhere, this is for you.

on 3/18/2013 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this mascara the larg brush combined with the thinnish formula gives a very natural full look it also is less expensive than other maybelline mascaras

on 3/18/2013 3:22:00 AM

i thought i would try this product after seeing it in a top ten list in magazine and a few good reviews, however i wouldnt buy this product again. personally it doesnt give no volume to my lashes neither length although my lashes are quite long anyway. overall kinda dissapointed

on 3/16/2013 10:53:00 PM

Gives no length or volume. Only colours your eyelashs. Also the mascara drys up quick. Very disappointing!

on 3/14/2013 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really nice mascara. Doesn't clump up and give nice, more natural looking lashes. It doesn't coat on and give dramatic looking eyelashes; great for everyday!

If I want more dramatic eyelashes, I'll put this on first since it spreads my lashes so nicely without clumping and then put on a more dramatic mascara.

on 3/8/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely my new daily mascara. I have been searching the past few days through online reviews for a mascara that doesn't flake. I have used the Clinique Lash Doubling mascara for several years, but I've noticed more that it flakes all day leaving black specks around my eyes. And it is a little clumpy. Well, an online review said that the Great Lash Big mascara is their #1 affordable mascara and that it doesn't flake or clump. So, I bought it earlier today. I brought it home and cleaned my eyes, and the first swoop of the brush WOW'd me! I could not believe how smooth the application was and how separated my lashes were. I finished the eye and I was still shocked at how great my lashes were separated and clump-free. It seems like it lengthens more than it volumizes, but I am in love with how smooth each of my lashes looks. I also love the fanned-out look it makes. The pictures that are posted of the girls' eyes depict this mascara's effects very well. I am noticing that it is very comfortable to wear, also. My eye lashes are not sticking together when I blink, which is a plus for me. Also, the brush isn't so big that it is difficult to use. I think the brush is what separates the lashes so well. And I love that is only $5 to $6! Awesome value for a mascara that has actually wow'd me.

on 2/17/2013 8:28:00 PM

I was really looking forward to using this mascara. I didnt like the original one but i figured maybe that was mostly because of the brush. I reall liked the look of this brush so I figured i would try it out. Well I hated this mascara. It did absoulutely nothing for my lashes. All it did was color them w black mascara, but there was no length or volume. Not to mention it smudged all over. It was horrible. After two uses I threw it in the trash can.

on 1/12/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not my favorite on my real lashes because it doesn't give me enough volume. But, for my lash extensions it looks great! And it is one of the cheaper mascaras by Maybelline.

on 12/19/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Best cheap mascara. No clumps, doesn't crumble, washes off with soap and water. Love it

on 12/17/2012 3:08:00 PM

I use this product every day! It gives a nice natural look, but still gives me a nice voluminous look without clumps. My lashes are finally visible! There is no flaking and is amazing for the price! I've tried other products for length and volume, but they made my lashes look ridiculous and spidery. This doesn't. All I can say is I'm in love and I highly recommend this.