July 22, 2014 | 2158 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best cheap mascara. No clumps, doesn't crumble, washes off with soap and water. Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by IForgot

I use this product every day! It gives a nice natural look, but still gives me a nice voluminous look without clumps. My lashes are finally visible! There is no flaking and is amazing for the price! I've tried other products for length and volume, but they made my lashes look ridiculous and spidery. This doesn't. All I can say is I'm in love and I highly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupluva20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the first mascara i BOUGHT and it was cuz it was on sale!!
Once i got home i looked up reviews on Youtube and they said it wasnt a good mascara. BUT...when i tried it for the first time it didnt really look any different from the other mascara i had (Clinique high impact mascara) it knda made my lashes clump together it was quite wet but after a few uses it actually made my lashes look very long and volumized! if it doesent make your lashes look great the first time, give it a week! but it dries out after the 4 month

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by moderndino

This isn't the best mascara, but it gets the job done. I like this because it is quick and the texture when it is dry is nice. would i use this for huge lashes when im going out at night or on the weekends? no. but i like it for when im in a rush on my way to school in the mornings. The packaging is classic, the brush is better than the original, and it is a good price. i would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This was my first mascara. I like how this product gave me natural looking lashes and no clumps!! This is a great starter mascara for two reasons:

-Natural looking
-Only $4.50

This is not dramating at all and not exactly "BIG".But If your starting off with makeup, go and buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by laSheyla

This is the mascara i use daily. it definitely makes my blonde lashes appear longer and more noticeable. i like the fact that it's one of the cheapest mascaras out there. It does seem to get clumpy after about a month or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by tampants

I'm on my third tube of this mascara, I love it! It lengthens, holds a curl, and adds some volume. I curl my lashes, then I use two coats from root to tip and a last coat concentrated on just the tips. It's never clumpy and I somehow always end up finding it on sale when I need a new tube. I'd definitely recommend this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

I can't believe I'm still such a sucker that I bought this. I guess I thought the formula would be different from the original Great Lash, and the brush looked like exactly the kind I wish all my mascaras came with. I was right about the latter, but even with a great brush, this does almost NOTHING. My lashes looked slightly darker. That is all. Not longer, and certainly not "BIG". One coat... thirty coats. Doesn't matter. Does nothing. It might even be worse than the original.
I might see if I can repurpose the brush in a better mascara that came with a crappy brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This mascara is definitely my favorite out of the Great Lash line. While it did not make my lashes pop, it definitely helped volumize and lengthen a little. The price is great as well. I experienced no clumping, smudging, or flaking, but sometimes the brush is a tad hard to handle. The formula stayed wet in the package for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MissStarKid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't understand the bad reviews on this product. The formula for this is not runny at all and helps hold my curled lashes. My lashes look huge and beautiful nad awesome! I will buy this again!