Maybelline Great Lash BIG

3.5

on 5/24/2013 8:30:00 PM

This mascara is one of my favorite. I always repurchased but I found a better mascara its the jordana lash extreme. Anyways, this mascara is quite liquidy at the beginning . it lengthens wonderful! I really really like it and recommend it. Although, i would not recommend it for thin lashes or really short because it takes several coats to actually form length and thickness. One coat would not do much. I enjoy taking my time and working with it. This is exactly what you need to do with this mascara, WORK WITH IT.. after several uses the formula will get a little more drier. overall its a great product for my eyelashes.

on 5/24/2013 6:20:00 AM

Love this stuff! Keep going back to it! It's been around so long for a reason! It works! The big brush gives u lots of volume! Love it in blackest black!

on 4/30/2013 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first mascara I have ever used. At first I thought it was the best, nothing could ever beat this. Then I grew up, got a job and started to get more expensive products. Overall this mascara is good, not the best as it makes weighs down my lashes and doesn't hold a curl every well. I have very oily eyelids and by the end of the day I would look like a panda! ( but I didn't get it in waterproof) I think this would be a great beginners make up product.

on 4/30/2013 2:17:00 AM

Good beginner's mascara! Affordable and gives some length, no flaking or smudging, but doesn't really do much for separating my stubborn Asian lashes!

on 4/18/2013 8:09:00 PM

I was really happy with this mascara! It dosent clump and it lengthens your lashes easily! It has nice color (I bought it in "very black") . Very impressed!

on 4/13/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this product a lot. I wouldn't say it is my FAVORITE mascara, but i was on a budget and the price was low. For me it made my lashes appear longer and fuller, which is what I was aiming for. My only drawback to this mascara is that it takes a longer time to dry than most mascaras, and I sometimes end up with mascara smudges up by my browbone or on my eyelid. Overall though, it's a good mascara for the price and I most likely will buy it again if I'm on a budget.

on 3/22/2013 7:35:00 PM

Quick highlights: cheap, average look, doesn't clump ||| This is my daily mascara. It's nothing special and it isn't amazing. However, it's fairly cheap, can be found in most drug stores, and it isn't too dramatic for everyday use. I don't find that it makes my lashes really "big." When first bought, it's a little too runny and wet. I have to apply at least two or three coats to see a difference in my lash length or thickness. Within a week or so, the formula starts to dry a little and become less wet. After a few months, it dries so much that it starts to clump on my lashes and I throw it out, but there usually isn't clumping until it's on it's last leg. If you're looking for something dramatic, this isn't it. If you're looking for a cheap daily mascara you can find anywhere, this is for you.

on 3/18/2013 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this mascara the larg brush combined with the thinnish formula gives a very natural full look it also is less expensive than other maybelline mascaras

on 3/18/2013 3:22:00 AM

i thought i would try this product after seeing it in a top ten list in magazine and a few good reviews, however i wouldnt buy this product again. personally it doesnt give no volume to my lashes neither length although my lashes are quite long anyway. overall kinda dissapointed

on 3/16/2013 10:53:00 PM

Gives no length or volume. Only colours your eyelashs. Also the mascara drys up quick. Very disappointing!