Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm a sucker for the word rose. Any product that smells like a rose, colored like a rose, looks like a rose, or simply has rose in the name. ( like rose gold) I'm all over. So when I saw this I was kinda curious. The packaging is cute. Matte pink metal with a twisting lid so it doesn't slide or pop off in your purse. It smells like lemon cake. Which lemon is one of my favorite sents and flavors. I was sold there. I quickly purchased it. And smoothed it on before I even left the store. And holy crap move over eos. My lips feel so nourished and soft with a subtle rosy glow. It's very glossy and it lasts a while. The day I bought it I went for pizza right after and it was still on when I was done. Even if I have it on all day and it manages to were off my lips don't feel like I have to apply it again they feel soothed and soft. I can actually see my self using up the whole stick and buying a new one. I really wish I knew about this sooner. This stuff is amazing.

on 3/29/2014 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this! Great colour payoff and very moisturizing. Not long-lasting if you eat or drink, but I don't mind.

on 3/29/2014 3:18:00 PM

I love this it's thick white is great it goes on super smooth and it really is a great Chapstick plus it give a little bit of color to dress up your lips. The sugar in this product actually pulls the moisture in to your lips! So it's super hydrating!

on 3/24/2014 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in the rose and regular and both are the same, except this one is tinted red. It's an okay tint, but nothing special. I am one of the few here that does not like these. I think they are seriously overpriced for what they are. True its all natural and that's awesome, but using pure Shea butter or cocoa butter I get even better results for a fraction of the price. This stuff comes in a small package and has a huge price-tag.

Every one of them I have ever gotten has broken. They melt, break, and smear (which is understandable considering they are all butters with no chemicals to preserve them) but...for this price...and being in a stick form...it's just a huge hassle that I don't need. Easier just to get Shea butter, or buy Baxter Lip balms, which are even better.

I have melted my own raw Shea butter and cocoa butter with beeswax for an all natural product and poured them into lip-balm containers and they did not melt, break, etc. Took me literally 5 minutes and made 5. Save your money on these.

on 3/24/2014 2:17:00 PM

The brand really stays true to its name with these tinted lip treatments. I have tried several of the shades but my favourite is the rose, even though it could stand to be a touch more pigmented for me. I love sugar rose to layer with or when I'm feeling like I just want something moisturizing but with a dash of colour. I'm not one to praise fragrances in lip products, but I actually enjoy the lemony fresh scent of this tint. I just wish it was less expensive because a tube runs out pretty quickly, especially since the tint wears off rather quick.

on 2/5/2014 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a wonderful lip product. It moisturizes well, feels great, the color is noticeable but easy enough to apply without a mirror, it has a pleasant lemon smell, and it contains SPF. However, for the price, the packaging is a little too fussy for me. I’ll take a flimsier, less fancy package and a smaller price tag. Also, the lasting power can definitely improve. I LOVE tinted lip balms, and this is the best I’ve found. However, once a lip product goes above the $20 mark, I expect perfection, and this falls just short. I wish more companies made tinted lip balms with SPF.

on 1/10/2014 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I received this in the birthday gift from Sephora a couple of years ago and now it's my daily lip treatment. It's the perfect color for me and works well to keep my lips hydrated.

on 1/10/2014 3:42:00 PM

I love this. My lips are addicted to this. I got this as a bday present from sephora and thought I'd never buy this overpriced lip balm but now I can't live without it. It is the only balm that I feel hydrates and soothes my lips, it has the most amazing buttery consistency. My lips looks amazing after I use this. I love to use it under lipsticks, specially dry matte ones it looks perfect under any lipsticks, it makes my lips look perfect and never dry. Because of this I am able to use any lipstick. I wish it wasn't so expensive but until I find something exactly like this I will continue to use it, $22 may not seem like a lot but since I use it often I find I use it up quite fast. Another con is it melts easily if it's not in a cool place.

on 1/3/2014 2:49:00 AM

I love this lip balm/treatment. It stays on my lip for good 3-4 hours without eating/drinking. makes my lip soft and nourished during any day, even during harsh ,cold, windy winter days.
The color of this rose one is fairly light, a tint of reddish warm pink brightens up the lip instantly. looks very natural and healthy
The packaging is adorable!!!!

however to the downside, this product is r-e-a-l-l-y expensive for a tinted balm.
also I don't know if it just me, but after having this balm after few month it started to have a weird plastic/robber like scent and taste :/
it was worth the experience but i'm unlikely to purchase it again...

on 1/2/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very chic and sweet packaging! The product is also amazing and I love that it contains SPF. It is a bit on the pricy side so I take this as a little treat for myself.

Popular Lip Treatments