January 28, 2015 | 963 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I have the rose shade. Absolutely adore it. My lips feel deeply conditioned, smoothed, and softened. Plus the rose color is the same color as my natural lips, but BETTER. They look juicy and kissable and feel that way too(; I'm in love. My HG lip product as of now, especially with the cool weather.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by halwa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the Fresh line but this product dries out my lips completely and I don't even typically have dry lips. I will stick to Burt's Bees.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

it's just an over glorified tinted balm. to me it doesn't feel any different than the loreal colour balms or maybelline baby lips, the only diffence is the price tag. 20+ for a chapstick. i like the packaging but not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful lip treatment! Moisturizes my lips like no other and gives my lips a beautiful was of color. It's like my lips BUT better!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by cstrutt

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip product. I dont know whether to call it lipstick or chap stick. It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized like chap stick but adds really nice color like a lipstick. the rose shade is perfect for me and my light complexion so it really makes my lips pop. It smells great, the packaging is really nice but the size is a bit large compared to a regular sized lipstick or chap stick. The only negative is the price $25 for a lip product is a bit much for me. I got mine as a mini gift set on my bday from sephora and its lasted me a long time. When it comes down to it though i'll definitely splurge and by myself the normal size tube when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is currently my go to lip product on casual days. It leaves a very natural hint of pinkish red on my lips, has SPF (I desperately need this because I tend to get sun spots on my lips), and is one of the few lip balms that actually moisturizes my dry flakey lips. Although it is expensive for a lip balm, I will definitely repurchase because it is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this balm. It has just the right amount of colour for me when I want a natural look and I really like the way it feels.

The packaging is nice, and I like the way it screws in securely.

I first received this at Sephora as their birthday gift, and have repurchased it a couple of times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This lovely lip balm hydrates & smooths my lips nearly as well as my Fresh Sugar Advanced balm. Even though it's rose colored it doesn't show up on my pigmented lips, just looks like a clear balm. The smell is nice and it lasts well on my lips if I'm not eating or drinking. Yes it's expensive, but in this case you get what you pay for!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by laraxxoxo

i got this online because the packaging looked really cute. the balm feels and looks great on my lips..just the perfect tinge of rosy red. however, it is a tad pricey and melts quickly. mine melted the night i bought it..now it's all goopy but i will still use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by fionavirginia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this one in the brown packaging/tube (no colour). I absolutely love this product, it is so smooth, creamy and the smell is soooo good and fruity and it actually does moisturize my lips well. It has become part of my daily beauty routine, carry it everywhere and apply it whenever I need it. I bought another one in Petal for my sister who has been ill and has very dry chappy lips, and she also likes it. Love the packaging, the tube is locked by twisting it so the inside will never falls out accidentally. Will definitely repurchase.