October 25, 2014 | 927 users online

Lip Treatments - Qtica - Intense Lip Repair Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2005 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Kay30

I love this lip balm. My lips constantly peel and crack and this helps. It stays on all day and does not cause pimples along the lip line. Wish they would take out the menthol, though. It can be an irritant and doesn't really do anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2005 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jaider111

I think this stuff is just great! I love lipstick, but in the winter I can rarely wear it because my lips are chapped all the time. I've tried every lip balm out there, and even the good ones are greasy and seem to just sit on top of your lips. That's great for protection, but doesn't really heal them. This Qtica lip balm is very thick but sinks in and really moisturizes. It also gives lips a nice sheen. I haven't tried it under lipsticks yet. The price is steep at $11, but considering all the $3 chapstiks, lip ointments, etc. at the bottom of my bag........it's definately worth it!
11/7 edit! Well my lips got really chapped, and this balm didn't really help...what a disappointment! It felt so good, but I ended up using an old chapstick that worked better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 1:51:00 AM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this balm! It works wonders on chapped lips, but more than that, it is a GREAT under-lipstick balm. A little dab of this on my lips in the morning, and my lips stay soft, regardless of how many times I have to reapply my lipstick. Will definitely repurchase this if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2005 7:24:00 PM More reviews by captinlizi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks for the recommendations on this! It's pricey for a lip balm, but I just love it...it feels great and most important, really works on Canadian winter lips! I'd buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 7:25:00 PM More reviews by cristaline

I have been using Qtica for years and no other lip balm has proved itself more effective. It's packaged in a convenient and hygienic tube, but sometimes you will need to direct all of your muscles to your fingertips to get it out. The reason being this stuff is thick, which is in part why it works like a charm, protecting and sealing in moisture as it heals. The scent is h

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

Mixed feelings on this one. I love the texture once it is on my lips, and it's rather glossy, which I like. On the other hand, it's very expensive, and it's very hard to squeeze out of the tube. It also could be a bit more moisturizing. I would probably repurchase unless I can find something better. EDIT: While expensive, this stuff lasts awhile. I'm still not through a tube I got a year ago. I've tried other lip balms, and this is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by daisies

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am conflicted about this lip balm. I love it. It works great. However, it's very hard to use because it's *so* thick, so it's difficult to squeeze out of the tube. Plus, it's pretty expensive for a lip balm. On the other hand, it will last forever ... which is the reason I said I wouldn't repurchase it: I'll never run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2004 6:38:00 PM More reviews by bchamp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely, the best lip balm, I have ever used! My lips were very dry, & this lip balm, completely repaired them, & restored moisture overnight.

It has a thick, creamy consistency. It only takes a dab, to work wonders. It completely absorbs, & is fantastic as a lipstick base. It has a slight tingling feeling, from the mint, but it doesn't burn. It doesn't have a bad taste either.

I don't have to continually apply this balm. Once in the morning, & at bedtime, & my lips have been in perfect condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2004 3:57:00 PM More reviews by classiclucy

This is the best lip treatment i've ever used! i put this on right before bed and it truly does stay on all night long! it's a great product, especially when your lips begin to chap, this stuff makes them go away almost immediatly. it is kinda goopy, but i don't think the product would work it were very sheer. A+ Qtica!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 10:44:00 AM More reviews by jp412153

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this balm is that it stays on and keeps moisterizing for a very long time. It's kind of thick and hard to squeeze out of the tube, but it's well worth it. It's also fantastic under your lipstick...makes it last so much longer. If you wear it alone, it also looks great...turns very glossy once it's warm on your lips. I love this stuff!