September 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by mazzjess

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. i tried this eyeliner one day when i was at ulta looking for a new eyeliner. and i was looking at the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners but wasn't sure if i would like it because there black was all gone. so i asked a girl who worked at the store and she told me she loved the UD 24/7 but she also loved the Benefit Badgal eyeliner. so i tried the difference between the too (she opened a boxed one for me) and i was stuck between the too but what got me to buy the benefit one was the smudge brush on the end. it won me over. now im not say the UD 24/7 eyeliner is bad. i love them both. but this eyeliner by benefit is a win. i absolutely love it. it glides on easy and is a really great black. my only downside is i sharpen it a little too much to my liking. other than that i love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by natalielovee

Love it.
Last very long.
no bad comments=]

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 6:02:00 AM More reviews by missjess85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this. Spidery and clumpy lashes, black bits falling below my eyes during the day and then it's IMPOSSIBLE to get off. Even with the most hardcore removers I have to scrape it off my lashes between my nails. YUCK. I can't believe I paid so much for this :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great eyeliner - it stays in place ALL day on my lash line and lasts a good amount of time on my waterline (at least 4 hours+). I like the smudger on the end of the pencil, it's great for getting a sexy smoked eyeliner look. Pricey but my pencil lasts about 8-12 months with 5 days a week usage.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by angiepangie6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked how this slid on really easily and smoothly and the colour is really nice xpt I tried this on my waterline and it didnt go on very dark. The only other problem is that it doesnt stay on for the whole day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Avarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this to tightline along my upper lashes. The colour is opaque black and it applies smoothly. The smudger on the other end is really useful too. I find that if I don't prime my eyelids I end up with some smudging under my eyes by the end of the day though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by harls321

This is the perfect black liner for me. The color is a true black...not to harsh and not to light. It glides on my lash lines and inner rims with no problems. Lasts all day without smudging or fading on my oily lids. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Cadensmom06

I guess this is another hit or miss product, i like this eyeliner alot. i use it everyday and i like the little smudger on the end too. its not exactly waterproof and does smear in the heat BUT i use it anyway because it cost alot of money. i dont know where people get the idea it is not black? it is definitly BLACK and thats what i love about it, is the dark black color. so, overall i would try this one again but only in the winter because of the smudging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this liner! It stayed on my waterline after a long run in humidity. Also adore the sponge tip smudger on the other end -- it really helps create a perfect line on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by jillianh

This has to be my favourite eyeliner of all time.
Eyeliner is probably my favourite make up product after foundation.
I also own the normal badgal eyeliner but i'm not a great fan of it, so this was a pleasant surprise.
It was really easy to put on, it glides on with ease as it's nice and soft, and i never seem to make mistakes with it.
It is a really dark black which stands out.
I've taken one lipstick off because in no way is it waterproof!! i don't really mind as i just bought it because i like how it looks, not for the waterproof factor.
It is also really expensive for what it is, i haven't repurchased yet as it's a bit of a splurge jsut for eyeliner.
I also don't think the sponge part on the end makes much of a difference really.
Overall I love how it looks and i will buy it again when i can afford it.
But don't buy this if it's waterproof you are looking for!