Illamasqua Hussy

4.7

Talc, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Mica, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-150, Silica, Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-26, Methylparaben, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Ethylparaben, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance) And May Contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 CI 15850, Red 21 Lake CI 45380, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Red 27 Lake CI 45410]. May contain Carmine as a colour additive.

Smooth, silky formula glides on effortlessly. Color is a beautiful, natural,vibrant matte pink. Lasts all day.Very very pigmented, so you only need a little bit. I apply this with my Mac 116, over my Benefit Hoola bronzer and it still shows up nicely. I see this lasting a really long time because of how little is needed. Would defiantly buy again! ( which might be a while, because it will take forever to use up what I have now :)

on 2/15/2012 8:27:00 PM

Stay power is good but It crack easily.. for the price I hope they could do something about the quality and mirror would be nice too..

on 2/15/2012 7:46:00 PM

Love this blush. It's my everyday go-to blush when I'm in a rush. Love to use it with my MAC 130.

on 2/14/2012 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

UPDATE 9/15/12: Didn't think it was possible but I found an even better and prettier blush! Buxom True Hue in Shangri-la-la........ :)

WOW WOW WOW.......where have u been all my life!!!! This is THE perfect blush, looks bright in the pan and def can be overdone if u put too much but a little goes a loooong way and it brightens up my face like no blush ever has!! I actually exchanged my Nars Amour blush for this (I couldn't get it to work for me, it didn't go on smoothly and the shade just didn't suit me). But Hussy.......Hussy is PERFECT, it's like a rosey, candy pink color that I think would suit every skin tone! The packaging says: Illuminate, radiate, make your face come alive with the colour and drama of Illamasqua Powder Blusher.Colour-intense and highly pigmented, use it to shade, brighten, enhance and define the shape of your face. Be bold, be daring, be the centre of attention. - well that's exactly what it does!! I like the packaging, very good quality, which is expected if I'm gonna pay $25 for a blush right! IMO Illamasqua has the best blushes and I can't wait to try out more! (I'm going for either Lover or Create next!!) :))

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this with Sephora F&F and it's as good as the hype here led me to believe. It's a yummy matte watermelony color. Something about it brightens you up like a movie poster from the 1950s. Though it looks very summery, I've been wearing it constantly this December/Jan. It's temporarily dethroned my usual standbys -- Mac Stereo Rose and Nars Desire/Exhibit A.

I've got a drawer full of mac and nars blushes, and none of them quite look like this -- definitely one to consider adding to your collection! (Yep, even if it's already an obscenely large collection like mine.)

on 12/30/2011 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hussy is phenomenal. I apply it with a stippling/duo fiber brush and it transfers the perfect amount of pigment (bright pink leaning coral) and my cheeks just GLOW. It's remarkable considering that it's a non-shimmery blush. I love it and will be purchasing more from this brand!

on 10/26/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Just purchased this blush today, before I purchased the girl applied it to my cheeks and I fell in love. Highly pigmented so u need a dab per cheek and blends like a dream! Not too expensive at 16.50, highly recommend for all skin tones!

on 10/24/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Illamasqua blushes are turning out to be fantastically pigmented, matte blushes that blend like a dream. The packaging is a bit thinner than I might have wished for, but it's stylish-looking, and the transparent window helps to locate the blush you want quickly.

Hussy is a bright reddish-pink with a little warmth in it, thereby making it wearable for most. I can see this becoming a staple color for me.

on 9/30/2011 12:26:00 PM

The first time I tried Hussy I applied it lightly in the morning. Much later in the day I glanced at my reflection and was honestly shocked! I couldn't figure out why, despite having a random breakout, my skin looked so glowy and gorgeous! Then I remembered the blush. It's exactly what I was looking for - creamy seamless blending, natural looking and matte but noticeable. Brings much needed life to my dull pale olive skin.

on 9/1/2011 10:00:00 AM

This blush has very quickly become my favourite. I already own "Katie" and "Chased" by Illamasqua and love the brand.

The blushes are pigmented, blend smoothly, and are fantastic colours.

What I love most about this blush is the colour. I have fair skin and green eyes, and warm eyeshadows look ridiculous on me, but my skin persists in being warm anyways. While cooler blushes (like the first two) are easy enough to pull off - this one just complements my skin SO well. It's not too warm or too cool - I think it would look fantastic with most skintones.

While a little pricey, the product is definitely worth the money.

Popular Blush Products