October 23, 2014 | 1872 users online

Blush - Illamasqua - Hussy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by evosmalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. It's my everyday go-to blush when I'm in a rush. Love to use it with my MAC 130.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Maite5468

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE 9/15/12: Didn't think it was possible but I found an even better and prettier blush! Buxom True Hue in Shangri-la-la........ :)

WOW WOW WOW.......where have u been all my life!!!! This is THE perfect blush, looks bright in the pan and def can be overdone if u put too much but a little goes a loooong way and it brightens up my face like no blush ever has!! I actually exchanged my Nars Amour blush for this (I couldn't get it to work for me, it didn't go on smoothly and the shade just didn't suit me). But Hussy.......Hussy is PERFECT, it's like a rosey, candy pink color that I think would suit every skin tone! The packaging says: Illuminate, radiate, make your face come alive with the colour and drama of Illamasqua Powder Blusher.Colour-intense and highly pigmented, use it to shade, brighten, enhance and define the shape of your face. Be bold, be daring, be the centre of attention. - well that's exactly what it does!! I like the packaging, very good quality, which is expected if I'm gonna pay $25 for a blush right! IMO Illamasqua has the best blushes and I can't wait to try out more! (I'm going for either Lover or Create next!!) :))

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by jennyglennon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this with Sephora F&F and it's as good as the hype here led me to believe. It's a yummy matte watermelony color. Something about it brightens you up like a movie poster from the 1950s. Though it looks very summery, I've been wearing it constantly this December/Jan. It's temporarily dethroned my usual standbys -- Mac Stereo Rose and Nars Desire/Exhibit A.

I've got a drawer full of mac and nars blushes, and none of them quite look like this -- definitely one to consider adding to your collection! (Yep, even if it's already an obscenely large collection like mine.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dcabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hussy is phenomenal. I apply it with a stippling/duo fiber brush and it transfers the perfect amount of pigment (bright pink leaning coral) and my cheeks just GLOW. It's remarkable considering that it's a non-shimmery blush. I love it and will be purchasing more from this brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just purchased this blush today, before I purchased the girl applied it to my cheeks and I fell in love. Highly pigmented so u need a dab per cheek and blends like a dream! Not too expensive at 16.50, highly recommend for all skin tones!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Illamasqua blushes are turning out to be fantastically pigmented, matte blushes that blend like a dream. The packaging is a bit thinner than I might have wished for, but it's stylish-looking, and the transparent window helps to locate the blush you want quickly.

Hussy is a bright reddish-pink with a little warmth in it, thereby making it wearable for most. I can see this becoming a staple color for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by krystalc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The first time I tried Hussy I applied it lightly in the morning. Much later in the day I glanced at my reflection and was honestly shocked! I couldn't figure out why, despite having a random breakout, my skin looked so glowy and gorgeous! Then I remembered the blush. It's exactly what I was looking for - creamy seamless blending, natural looking and matte but noticeable. Brings much needed life to my dull pale olive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sierray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush has very quickly become my favourite. I already own "Katie" and "Chased" by Illamasqua and love the brand.

The blushes are pigmented, blend smoothly, and are fantastic colours.

What I love most about this blush is the colour. I have fair skin and green eyes, and warm eyeshadows look ridiculous on me, but my skin persists in being warm anyways. While cooler blushes (like the first two) are easy enough to pull off - this one just complements my skin SO well. It's not too warm or too cool - I think it would look fantastic with most skintones.

While a little pricey, the product is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 7:24:00 AM More reviews by mimita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

The perfect matte coral! Amazingly pigmented, like all Illamasqua blushes, but easy to blend, it's the perfect bright color for summer cheeks, at least for me, pale NC15 gal. Perfect to use together with a touch of bronzer for an amazingly realistic sunkissed look (this said by someone who's never naturally "sunkissed", since I don't do sunbathing and I always use sunscreen).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by CliniqueGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

"Hussy" was my first Illamasqua purchase and I am so impressed with it I went back for more!
You need very little of this blush to go a long way as it is highly pigmented. I tried to use my MAC 129 brush to apply it, but it picked up too much product. After much experimentation I now use my MAC 188 to apply the blush to the apples of my cheeks and buff across my cheekbones.
I paid 16.50 for it in Debenhams, and for such a lot of product I think this was a great price.
The debenhams website describes "Hussy" as a "bright candy pink". I agree that this blush is "bright" but I consider it to be more of a neutral, dusky coral pink on my N10 skin.
The packaging is sleek and pretty, nothing fancy but it is very durable (I dropped it in the bathroom on a night out, it didnt shatter or even get a scratch!)
Although this looks fantastic on my pale skin, it would look amazing on someone with a tan or dark skin too...infact I think it is one of those colours that would suit most people!!