October 24, 2014 | 1993 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by KungPowKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It didnt curl or volumize my lashes at all. All it did was tint them and make them stick together. This was a waste. I kept for a few months, hoping if it dried out a little if would improve somehow, but it didnt. It angers me just thinking about this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleDebiCake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this mascara. Sexy Curves did absolutely nothing for my lashes! My lashes looked the same as when i was wearing no mascara. As soon as i opened it it was dried out! It didn't lengthen or volumize my lashes. I will never repurchase or recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by mikayladawnlt

Terrible mascara! I heard that the original sexy curves mascara was really good and the packaging was really cute so I picked this up. It gave me spider lashes and smelled really bad; It was kinda dried out too. I'll be returning this as soon as possible!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the WORST mascara I have ever bought in my entire life! Absolute crap. First off, it's so "natural" that it doesn't even look like you're wearing mascara, it doesn't hold a curl and it takes forever to dry! No positives at all...personally I think the brush is crap. I tried using a disposable mascara wand but the formula is crap too, despite my efforts to try and dry it out a little. Where I'm from makeup is very expensive and stores don't have return policies so this is going straight in the trash....what a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the WP version thinking "hmmm, maybe this will curl my Asian lashes at a budget price!" boy I was WRONG. It has a cool brush and package but that's pretty much the gist of the positives. It did absolutely NOTHING to my lashes except make them darker. No length, no volume, no curl, nothing! I guess you get what you pay for! And girls, if you DID buy this since it does have an awesome brush you can always use it for other mascaras! Then it won't feel as a TOTAL waste

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Ala96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. I have tried tons of drugstore and high end mascaras, and this was, by far, the worst. It smudges, came no where near holding a curl, Made my lashes look shorter than they were and the formula was horrible. I will never even look at it again, not even as a backup. Save your money and try one of the covergirl lashblast mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by SparkOfBeauty98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I needed a new waterproof mascara for the summer since my Lashblast Waterproof (3.5ish out of 5) was expired. I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE rimmel's sexy curves mascara, so I bought this. Let me say this is the worst mascara I've ever used. I had three eyelashes. It was so terrible, never buy this product. Defenitly try the one in the purple tube though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Agree with the others- this is pretty bad. I love the regular 'Sexy Curves' in the purple tube, so I was hoping this would be similar. Its not. It is waterproof and it does darken/define lashes, so I'll give it that. But the formula is so thin, it does nothing to volumize or lengthen, no matter how many coats I apply. There is virtually no product on the brush when I pull it out of the tube, to the point that I can still see the turquoise color of the brush. I think the rubbery brush is prickly and uncomfortable, worse than others of this type. As far as holding a curl, my lashes have a natural curl to them, so at least this doesn't make my lashes 'droopy' or anything. I guess its okay if you want a really, really natural look, but it kinds of looks like I'm not really wearing any mascara at all, which defeats the whole purpose.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Insidia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was an awful mascara for me. It did absolutely nothing to volumize or lengthen and took forever to dry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Horrible mascara. Thick clumpy wet formula. Wand picks up too much product and is hard to use because of the 3 "curves" on the applicator. Takes awhile to dry and is hard to layer without getting more clumps. Good side is that it really is waterproof and stays put. Wouldn't buy again, but I do like the non-waterproof version.