Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation spf 15

3.4

ACTIVE Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% and Zinc Oxide 5% INACTIVE ingredients: Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Calcium Silicate, Soil Minerals. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 9/5/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is terrible for oily skin! An hour after applying this & I'm an oily mess 😣 not a good look at all! Makes my oily skin worse. Doesn't make a difference if I use the mineral veil I'm still very shiny after a few hours for the price tag this product should be much better! Only thing good about this foundation is 1: it's minerals 2: good coverage (for an hour until it slides down your face of course) 3: the packaging it lasts for months. That is all. Maybe normal skinned girlies would benefit from this, definitely wouldn't recommend this for oily skin! It sucks!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm on the fence about this foundation because I wear it every day. There's a good amount in the package. And it is a nicer matte than the Ready or Original which are more luminous. However, this foundation, like another reviewer said is more like a heavy powder. It doesn't conceal or reduce any kid of redness. I honestly use it out of habit. And it needs a primer and setting powder period otherwise you'll find yourself with your makeup sliding right off your face.

on 8/29/2014 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I found this to look better on the skin than the original but I still did not care for it.
My skin gets way too shiny way too quickly with their foundations. I do not think they look natural on the skin and I do not like how they blend out. I have found better ones for half or even less than the price of these.

on 8/13/2014 3:38:00 PM

I think a lot of people are buying this with out really knowing what to expect. Yes, this claims to be a foundation. I'm not sure if that's what I would label it as. I think it is more of a full coverage powder instead of a foundation. This isn't going to cover imperfections perfectly. It will even out the skin tone, but for blemishes/acne scars you will definitely need a concealer to go with this. How I use this product is by first applying concealer to my trouble areas (blemishes, acne scars, under eye, and around my nose) then I go in and use this to set everything and slightly even out my skin tone. Commercials make this sound like a miracle product that will blow every other product out of the water. I do feel that this is an amazing product, but keep in mind you are going to need another product to go with this. (BB creams work generated under this on a good skin day!)

on 8/13/2014 7:33:00 AM

I HATED this product…. it did not hide my imperfections but made them more noticeable. Instead of concealing a dry patch like my Estee Lauder DoubleWear does, it amplifies it. instead of making my pores disappear, it magnified them! I looked like I had pock marks all over my nose. No matter how much buffing I did, there was no way to blend it in more. Plus, I had to keep adding powder to my nose because it did not stop the oil well at all.

on 8/12/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i think i might always have a jar of this in my stash. its fool proof and it doesnt break me out.
i took off a lippy cause it can be a tad drying and cakey if you over apply

on 8/11/2014 5:33:00 AM

I've worn the original powders for 5 years. This one is a step up, because I have oily/dry skin and this product goes on great. I wear either this or ready foundation (bare minerals) on top of a bb cream and it works perfectly, lasts almost all day but of course I retouch during the day since my face gets oily. It works as perfect w/o a bb cream as well, I just prefer to use both. I use medium beige.

I like this mineral makeup. Has a creamy consistency, strangely enough, and glides on like buttah. I will be repurchasing, the makeup slave that I am.

on 8/1/2014 8:01:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

It literally did nothing to my skin. I couldn't detect where it was anywhere on my face, except if I literally caked it on so it'd look awful. It really accentuates my dry spots. Overpriced and all that.

Whatever, not worth it.

on 7/23/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using N10 for almost a year now and I have to say, I really like this product. I have oily-combination, acne-prone skin with minor blemishes and this product actually helps in keeping oiliness at bay especially around my forehead. I use it alone when I'm wearing a primer and it holds up for about for about 4-5 hours in tropical weather. On good days, like not so sunny days, or when I just stay in an air-conditioned room, it stays on for about six with very little need for blotting. This powder is buildable and I find that it works best with a buffing brush. However, it unfortunately cakes if you apply too much. Most of the time, I use it as a setting powder on top of my bb cream so I only need very little. The packaging is simple, nothing special. Refridgerating it helps the product last longer. I stopped using it because a couple of months ago, my started acting out and would not accept any powder of any sort, but I would probably purchase this again.