L'Oreal Clean Artiste

3.9

GREEN BOTTLE / Waterproof & Long Wearing: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl, Palmitate, Dipotassium, Phosphate, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl, Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride. ~~~BLUE BOTTLE / 100% Oil-Free: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This worked really good for removing waterproof mascara for myself. It kind of does leave a slight residue behind though.

on 3/25/2011 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this as a cheaper alternative to the Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover. For the first couple weeks, I adored it. It wasn't oily, didn't leave a greasy feel to my eyes after removing makeup; it got the job done. But then.. it suddenly stopped working. It barely takes off my eyeshadow/eyeliner. I don't even try with my mascara anymore. I've shook it to get the product evenly distributed and it didn't make a difference. I don't know what could have happened. Therefore, I won't be repurchasing.

on 2/26/2011 12:35:00 PM

I love this product. It manages to remove a lot of my makeup. Sometimes, I can get away with just using this alone without taking a shower. With other eye makeup removers, I have to shower first before it actually removes all traces of my makeup, but with this, it does a very good job and it doesn't sting my eyes, either, like the Maybelline one did.

However, what I don't like about this product is the packaging. When I first tried to open it, it was literally impossible to open! Some child safety feature or something. And it took me a week before I could get this to crack open, it was ridiculous! But once I got it open and I tried it, it was actually a pretty goo eye makeup remover.

Even if this was a good eye makeup remover, I will not be repurchasing this because of the fact that it was hard to open.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG eye makeup remover. It works really well at removing even my most difficult mascaras. It is a lot cheaper than other brands I have tried and is not oily. It has not caused any eye irritation either.

on 11/24/2010 6:52:00 PM

I'm taking off a lippie for the packaging. Wish it had a flip top cap.
Anyway, I'm enjoying this very much. I'm an old school baby oil user.
I think I've tried Maybelline's eye makeup remover,once in the past and it was just horrible. I only wear waterproof formula mascara, so even using baby oil is time consuming, and I still have to do the "scrub and pull" to get my eyes perfectly clean, and then have to tissue off the residue.
Using this was very quick and easy. You don't have to scrub, in fact if you leave it on for a few seconds, it dissolves your eye makeup, which baby oil never did!
I purchased this at CVS on clearance for $1.87- that's the reason I picked it up. Now I'm going to get a few back ups!

on 11/14/2010 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this product, because the reviews were all really great and I'm tired of making special trips to the department store for my usual remover. I am SO disappointed in this product. It feels really really oily on my skin, and it doesn't seem to get all my makeup off- I always use remover on a cotton pad and then wash my face and moisturize. With this, I have to use the remover on a cotton pad, wash my face, and then use the remover AGAIN because it leaves me with raccoon eyes from all the makeup it left.

And since it's oily, that basically means I have to wash (or at least rinse) my face a second time. It doubles the work.

This is a small point, but I also have trouble getting the cap off. You just press down and twist but it always takes me a few tries.

The one good point is its convenience/price, you can get it at Target. BUT it costs $10, so it's really only $5 cheaper than my usual remover (Estee Lauder gentle eye makeup remover). I won't buy this again!

on 10/22/2010 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I think this is right up there with Lancome's eye makeup remover. And a fraction of the cost. I got mine free with some Ulta rewards. I got the green bottle and it took all my eye makeup off, even the primer without any irritation. At first it has a slick feeling. Maybe silicone? It was not greasy though and I am satisfied with the product and will re purchase. Ladies check your Ulta rewards, and try it for free!

on 10/16/2010 9:22:00 PM

works better than any other m/u remover I've tried! Even takes off my water proof makeup. Will con't to buy

on 9/27/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

for me....this is the best eye make up remover....i have asian lashes lol but i am not asian....anyways i need to wear waterproof mascaras bc my lashes dont hold the curl...i tried the marykay eye makeup remover...it clearns, its gentle with my eyes but blahhh i use a whole bottle like in a week....i also tried the mac and the lancome eye make up remove...i do think lancome is very gentle smells nice, its expensive and i also finish a whole bottle in like 10 days.......but this loreal make up remover....its very gentle, doesnt brake me up, i dont need that much product to remove my waterproof mascara, a bottle last me like 3 weeks....for the price...i think its worth it....i did run out of it so i went to cvs and they didnt have it so i just got the neutrogina eye make up remove....errrrr it does remove mascara but its not gentle with my eyes...big mistake....so i went to wallgreens and they had 4 bottles and i got them all it was bogo sale ;) ....i just love this eye makeyo remover.....

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I use this all over my face. It's not gentle at all, far from it. I feel like it's pulling all my natural skin oils away with the makeup. It does an adequate job of cleansing, but makes my skin hurt. Definitely not repurchasing.