July 31, 2014 | 1005 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells like baby powder. Maybe one could argue slightly more sophisticated, but quite like baby powder just the same.
Not a bad scent, but I couldn't imagine spending full price for it, I can't even guarantee I'd finish it up if it were a gift.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by parsonsperson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the roll-on, and I guess it just doesn't agree with my chemistry, because it smells weird to me. Kind of a thin scent and sort of sour. Perfumes are so individual--if you're considering buying this (or any) fragrance, my advice is to try it on first. What smells not-so-good on one person can smell great on another.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by sameasalways

This perfume doesn't smell "bad" in any sense. Except for the fact that anytime I smell it I am instantly taken back to a very clean public restroom. One that has little deodorizers in each toilet bowl that release scent when the bowl is flushed. I don't like it...not for me. That is what I smell when I smell it and am reminded of. It brings back memories of some sort of scent that used to be used in the early 80's for toilet bowl freshening. Sorry!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Vulnavia

BAD. I've always liked vanilla/gourmand scents, and this smelled fine in Sephora, so a couple of summers ago I bought the little rollerball vial. Once I tried it on me, within a couple of minutes it had morphed into a sweaty, prison-hooch sweetness that truly turned my stomach. I felt bad about wasting the whole thing, so I gave it to a little girl I babysat for at the time, who was thrilled to get a grown-up present. At least she was happy with it! I liked Midnight Bloom (which, in all honesty, verges on too sweet), but this stuff just smelled like vanilla left out in the sun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by mc82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance, it is simple, pretty, with a lovely vanilla scent. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 1:55:00 PM More reviews by 5ft8qt314

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lol, I received this sample through Sephora and love it! I guess it's reminiscent of "Love's Baby Soft" for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kristen80

Like other posters, I received this sample form Sephora, hoping to love it. It's definitely not for me. It smells like vanilla, baby powder and dead flowers to me - there's something pungent that I can't quite put my finger on, and unfortunately dead flower is the only scent that comes to mind similar to it. I definitely won't be buying this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Got this as a sample from Sephora. It's just too powdery for me so I'd definately not be purchasing this. Glad it was just a sample.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 8:12:00 AM More reviews by bestscreennameever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this with a Sephora order. When my Sephora package arrived, I thought, "What is that lovely smell coming from the box?" The box smelled like vanilla. However, when I sprayed the tiny sample on me, it smelled like sweat mixed with vanilla--not pretty (and yes it was the perfume--I wasn't sweaty at the time, lol). I love all things vanilla, but there is no way I would ever purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 7:35:00 AM More reviews by persiangirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

My HG perfume. On me it is light, powdery, with a hint of vanilla goodness. Not too cake like or foody.. it's not going to make the people around you want to eat cupcakes! I like it because it is not overpowering, but rather subtle and it stays on for quite awhile.