Stila Creme Bouquet

3.5

on 5/21/2008 3:56:00 AM

I admit that when I spray this one, the top notes don't appeal much to my nose but the drydown is very good. This perfume stays for a whole lot of time and the best bit is how it smells after a few hours. Yes it is powdery, very, but I happen to like sort of old fashioned scents so it doesn't bother me. The package is simple but very pretty with the flowers in the bottle. I can't say is my favourite fragrance or that will ever be but I wouldn't mind repurchasing it.
I don't advise it for women who don't enjoy baby powder smell.

on 3/28/2008 3:24:00 AM

Soft, powdery, and vanillic. Very much along the lines of Cashmere Mist, but whereas CM is a "cool" powdery scent, this is a bit warmer. I wouldn't call this spicy by any means, but it's creamy (hence the name) and comforting. The floral top notes die down quick, thank goodness, that's the bit of Creme Bouquet that I hate.

on 3/3/2008 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Not impressed with this scent. Not worth the money either! Haven't used it since I purchased it three years ago. Nauseating!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This smells like baby powder. Maybe one could argue slightly more sophisticated, but quite like baby powder just the same.
Not a bad scent, but I couldn't imagine spending full price for it, I can't even guarantee I'd finish it up if it were a gift.

I got the roll-on, and I guess it just doesn't agree with my chemistry, because it smells weird to me. Kind of a thin scent and sort of sour. Perfumes are so individual--if you're considering buying this (or any) fragrance, my advice is to try it on first. What smells not-so-good on one person can smell great on another.

on 12/31/2007 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This perfume doesn't smell "bad" in any sense. Except for the fact that anytime I smell it I am instantly taken back to a very clean public restroom. One that has little deodorizers in each toilet bowl that release scent when the bowl is flushed. I don't like it...not for me. That is what I smell when I smell it and am reminded of. It brings back memories of some sort of scent that used to be used in the early 80's for toilet bowl freshening. Sorry!

on 12/9/2007 7:38:00 PM

BAD. I've always liked vanilla/gourmand scents, and this smelled fine in Sephora, so a couple of summers ago I bought the little rollerball vial. Once I tried it on me, within a couple of minutes it had morphed into a sweaty, prison-hooch sweetness that truly turned my stomach. I felt bad about wasting the whole thing, so I gave it to a little girl I babysat for at the time, who was thrilled to get a grown-up present. At least she was happy with it! I liked Midnight Bloom (which, in all honesty, verges on too sweet), but this stuff just smelled like vanilla left out in the sun.

on 12/3/2007 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this fragrance, it is simple, pretty, with a lovely vanilla scent. Would buy again.

on 11/27/2007 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lol, I received this sample through Sephora and love it! I guess it's reminiscent of "Love's Baby Soft" for me.

on 11/25/2007 11:11:00 PM

Like other posters, I received this sample form Sephora, hoping to love it. It's definitely not for me. It smells like vanilla, baby powder and dead flowers to me - there's something pungent that I can't quite put my finger on, and unfortunately dead flower is the only scent that comes to mind similar to it. I definitely won't be buying this!

Popular Fragrances