April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by MaryKate88

This is the mascara I use whenever I want to look glamorous, it adds volume, length, definition and curl to your lashes. Without having to apply multiple layers. And it's easy te remove with normal make-up remover. This is my best performing mascara, also the packaging is very chique. The only minor downside would be that it smudges a bit. But if you do touch up on your make-up from time to time, that shouldn't be a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by maryberry94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is good BUT not great! There is a big hype about this mascara & thats what made me go buy it but there is nothing great or special about it my lancome hypnose does a farrrrrrr better job. Will not be re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by knicks

I love this mascara...the only issue is that it smears off after a couple of hours but I don't mind as long as I clean it up when I do touch up. I have short asian lashes and it does give length and volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by cbi7111

Best mascara I have ever used. Makes lashes full and thick after one coat. It doesn't smudge under my eyes like many mascaras do after a full day.

It is a bit expensive but really wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Cesygirl

Yes yes yes!!! I've found my match, and this is coming from a person that has tried Revlon, L'oreal, Bobbi Brown, Chanel Inimitable intense, marvelling, etc and this works the best for me and it doesn't. Clump at all!! pair it up with Somehow last plumbing serum and you'll love it even more!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I got this mascara to try but since I don't have an Armani counter near me I got the Eyes to Kill essentials set that also has a liner and another lengthening mascara. I like it a lot, I will use them until finish but I might not repurchase because I am still looking for the perfect mascara and this one is almost perfect but! it does smear at the end of the day so... :( not convinced. Maybe is a waterproof formulation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by aarcher7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara on a whim without reading reviews because I found thirty dollars while I was shopping.. I have long eyelashes to begin with but I find them to be on the thinner side so I want them to be more full. I also am a sucker for mascaras that will put on a lot and give me that amazing false eyelashes look and this just didn't cut it. For the the price of this mascara and if you want the same thing I do I would recommend YSL shocking mascara. I do have to say I love the packaging and how luxurious it feels but it just didn't do what I wanted it to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by KillJoyMakeSomeNoise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had given up wearing mascara because no matter what product I tried it would flake off into my eyes, irritating my contact lenses. I had heard so many people raving about ETK so when they came out with a LE brown shade I decided to try it. Yes, it is expensive. However, I've had mine for over a year and it's still very usable and good. It is not a waterproof formula, however I've cried while wearing it and it has NEVER flaked or smudged on me. I've napped in this mascara, still no smudging. It doesn't irritate my contacts. I can't ask for anything more. And in the end, I think it actually saves me money since I've tried so many drug store brands they more than add up to the price of this. Try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara along with Lancome Definicils. I wear the two together. This mascara is amazing in its own right. It applies easily, does not clump, keeps the lashes supple, has a glossy black colour, does not dry out quickly in the tube, does not clump or smudge, and washes off easily when taking your make up off. Having tried many many mascaras in my life, I have concluded that these criteria are the most important when deciding if a mascara is good or not. This mascara really gives your lashes a real boost, enough to make them look great for day wear without looking like a drag queen. For evenings or when you want real impact, use the Eyes to Kill Excess version. I have two backup tubes of each.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by MademoiselleZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great packaging. It speaks out that it's a high-end, heavy metallic package that i never hold a mascara tube this heavy! I'm not complaining, it makes you feel good actually =) about the performance, i would havve tell this mascara is the best mascara for me, if i didn't use Maybelline Full&Soft mascara. The mascara gives lenghtening and body to your lashes and curls it very well. I am not a "long lashes" person or a spider lashes lover and love how this mascara lenghtening my lashes, however i am a total "maximum volumed lashes" person and i must say this mascara give volume very properly yet it doesn't satify my " volumed lashes like a movie star lashes" ( i think i found many sayings to describe lash types due to my passion about volumed lashes!) Anyway, it doesn't clump, run off and leaves a soft but stabled lashes which gives you a chance to build up. One weird thing i experienced about this mascara is that it burns your eyes like hell if you cry after you put it on! i cried 2 or 3 times when i wear this mascara and man i gotta say i regretted to cried, this way there'sa whole new angle about the saying " I CAN'T CRY I WEAR MASCARA!" :)) i also want to add that this burning thing doesn't repeated itself after some time passed, but i don't know why?