April 21, 2014 | 1221 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Liner #712

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Mahal_Princesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I refuse to pay a lot of $ for something I don't use often -- this is a perfect brown/pink shade that works well with a lot of lipsticks & glosess I own. Definetly a staple in my collection. And the price...a steal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

I keep 712 and 666 at all times! This is a perfect nude liner for me. Some liners by other brands may be able to match it (or beat it very slightly - like Lancome, Px) in quality, but none of those have been able to beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by LadyChristine

I actually prefer this Willow lipliner over the famous #666 lipliner. While #666 was too dark, pink, and shimmery on me, the #712 is more of a real pink-brown neutral on the lip and closer to MAC Spice. The color is great and it is probably something I'd pick up again if I ever ran into Wet n' Wild again at a drugstore (especially with it only being $1 or so), but it is really too drying and hard to spread for me to use on a regular basis. The pencil is rather too long (doesn't fit in any makeup bag and is a bit unwieldy when applying), but it does seem silly to be complaining about receiving too much product. I suggest everyone get and try the #666 and #712 because you are bound to like one of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2005 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Missmilli

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this liner under all of my neutral colors and I think it looks great. No orangy color tone to it as far as I can tell. I've not had any problems with it crumbling. I have very dry lips, though, and as with all of my lipliners, I always put lip balm on first. This liner goes on very smoothly. I think that this is a tremendous value in a lipliner. The size of it will allow it to last me forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by bartsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this instead of 666 when I finished 666. I like 666 alot more. I find the lipliner an ugly orangy brown. If I blend it it's workable but it's definitely not 666 without shimmer, 666 is a much better shade. I won't repurchase this one i don't think.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2005 4:49:00 PM More reviews by kelpri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On me (red hair and blue eyes), this is a lovely auburn color. It gives me a matte, sophisticated lip that goes great with my coloring. It glides on smoothly (I always wear an SPF lip balm) and it lasts a good while. I haven't had any problems with sharpening or crumbling. I also haven't had any problems with the "bad batch" situation. Every Wet 'n' Wild liner I've purchased (5) has had a good consistency. I would repurchase, but I doubt I'll need to because I don't use it too often (since I usually stick with lighter colors).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2005 12:03:00 AM More reviews by deardionne

I was hoping to like this product and even bought a second pencil in hope that I just got one from a bad batch, but I found the color to be a an ugly, orangy brown. I still like W & W, but this color was awful for me. A+ for the price though. I'm hoping to find one that flatters me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 9:11:00 AM More reviews by amyjo_99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

another $.23 clearance at Target.....pretty natural lip color...great mixed with MAC Vista....va va voom!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by av0105

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a notorious retractable lipliner girl ONLY but this is a an AMAZING DEAL! It was only .93 cents at wal-mart! Also, it is (for me) the NO SHOW lipliner it matches my lips exactly which is rare. It is also creamy and smooth in texture but still holds a fine point. Does not leave an ashy or muddy look not matter how many times I trace or fill in! Wish it was in a retractable version but this is still a 5 lippies deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am falling in love with these dirt cheap WnW liners! The #712 color is called "Willow". Its almost a nude color with a toffee tint to it. They changed the formula to be more creamy. I think its perfect! Ive used many many brands of liners and this one is a sure winner =o)!