Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is excellent, and I only wish I had discovered it sooner. It is perfect for my combo/oily sensitive skin. I was a faithful user of la Roche Posay, until CVS recently stopped carrying the line :( I ran out of moisturizer and needed something, and this does the trick. One pump Morning and night leaves my skin soft and moisturized without a greasy feeling. It is cheap and you get tons of product in a sanitary pump bottle!

on 4/24/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of a very short list of moisturizers that does not break me out or make my skin an oil slick. Good basic moisturizer. I don't mind that it doesn't have SPF because they typically irritate my face.

on 4/13/2014 1:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is better for dry skin I think - despite being oil-free, oily skinned people might be disappointed that this doesn't have a matte appearance once applied (it's quite dewy) what I like about it is that it's quite lightweight, it's very cheap, and it pairs well with anti-acne products like benzoyl peroxide, differin and other retinoids. I recommend this for dry, sensitive skin.

on 3/23/2014 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

If you are on accutane/roaccutane/oratane whatever it is called where you are, this stuff is like heaven in a bottle. My skin would sting and my eyes would water if I used anything other than this, and oh boy did I try them all. I probably won't continue using this as there are so many lovely face creams out there is like to try but if you are a person who finds their skin screams and eyes water with a lot of skin care, this stuff will be like a miracle product for you!

on 3/11/2014 3:02:00 AM

Blech. I did not like this at all. I have combination-oily sensitive skin. I usually like Neutrogena products, and I was surprised to find that this broke me out. It is lightweight, but it's also greasy and did not work for my oily skin.

on 1/24/2014 8:02:00 PM

I have used this moisturizer for about a year now. I have combination skin, my T-Zone gets oily but my cheeks are drier. I love this moisturizer as a night time and day time moisturizer. It's moisturizing enough for night and so light weight and non-greasy, its perfect for day time as well. I recommend this moisturizer to everyone I know and they've fallen in love with it. I was looking for a water based moisturizer for my combination acne prone skin, and I found my holy grail. I totally think this moisturizer could work for anyone, and for the price you get 4 oz; its worth the try! Also, I love the pump on this moisturizer. Keeps everything clean and sanitary. I've tried higher end moisturizers in the past but somehow I always find myself reaching for this one over my others. Definitely a must have in my regime!

on 1/4/2014 2:39:00 PM

Love it. Moisturizes my skin without making it greasy and doesn't break me out

on 12/7/2013 11:39:00 PM

Light weight formula that moisturizes and is safe to use on sensitive skin. Oil-free and moisturizes. Has not caused breakouts and helps soothe skin.

on 12/7/2013 11:27:00 PM

This is a wonderful moisturizer, I apply it every morning and every night to my face and neck. I have especially dry skin in the winter, but I didn't want a super thick formula. First I tested out my mom's oil-free version with spf and that worked for me (downside was the smell because of the sunscreen), so I decided to try this formula. It leaves my skin soft, hydrated and glowing all day. It didn't irritate my skin at all, which was a huge plus. It isn't too thick, has the consistency of a light lotion and I found that it was fast absorbing - great for when you're in a hurry and need to apply makeup after. My HG moisturizer, I will forever repurchase!

on 11/25/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best one out there for sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. Im obsessed. Its light enough for summer and still perfect for the colder months. Love this. HG!!