August 20, 2014 | 1789 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I received this product in a Neutrogena kit this past winter. I started using this at the beginning of summer, which is perfect because it is much lighter than the Ponds cream I was using beforehand. This moisturizer smells like nothing at all, which I love. It's very light and spreads on easily, also absorbing into my face very quickly. I wouldn't say that it is moisturizing enough for our cold Canadian winters but for the summer this is all I need. A good-quality product at a decent price!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by aatus

Never again!!!! I hate everything about this moisturizer other than the bottle it comes in. For sensitive skin my ass. This lotion BURNED like balls of fire with lemon juice and salt on top. So badly, it made my face bead up with either sweat or oil, I still don't know?! But I left it on and after about an hour it did cool down, but it turned my face very very red and I was seriously afraid to put my makeup on. I did anyway, and it just slid around and looked terrible. For being oil free, it was a grease-fest. Crisco would have absorbed better. Plus it's not very natural, has a scent, just yuck. Nasty nasty nasty. Not at all worth 13$. Or even 1$ for that matter. Steer clear! Try Aveeno instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this it a nice moisturizer for people with any skin type my skin type is normal and this work wonders moisturizing my face after I wash with my cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by ohboyitskayla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only moisturizer I've ever found that works with my skin. The only problem I have with it is that it burns my eyes like nothing else I've ever felt. Even if I'm careful to not get it around my eyes, it somehow makes its way there when I'm laying in bed at night (my eyes tend to water at night and I guess I rub them with lotion still on my hand?). It's excruciating!! I wish they could somehow come up with a formula that doesn't burn your eyeballs.

But other than that, it's great. Haven't had a dry skin issue since I started using it. And hasn't been the cause of any breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

--- Okay so first of all, it doesn't moisturize at all. After I wash my Face, I massage the product on my Face and for a few seconds it feels soft. But as time goes by, my skin started to Flake. It doesn't do anything at all. I tried to use it under my Makeup but it doesn't give my Makeup that Soft texture effect.

This made my Face Burn! I don't know why but It started to burn! If I could I wanted to Give this Product an absolute Zero because this is a Waste of Money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Xtine66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Mediocre moisturizer. It's pretty thin, and not very moisturizing. The best thing about it is it has a pump. The bottle's opaque tho, so you can't see how much you've got left.

Petrolatum is listed as an ingredient, so how on Earth can it be called oil free?!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by brideie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I developed a red, irritated case of an eyelid inflammation called blephartitis I knew it was time for some sensitive skin products and some better skin cleansing.
This one is a favorite. It keeps my skin moist, but it is not greasy, has no irritating ingredients, is easy to wash off and has no scent.
I like the pump packaging and drugstore pricing too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Alanna84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this moisturiser for the past six years. It never aggravates pimples or any eczema I might have, it's soothing and comfortable. It doesn't DO anything awesome either though, besides fuss-free moisture. At the moment that's enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by sondar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this moisturizer! I'm really picky about what I put on my face because I hate feeling like I have anything on my skin (for this reason I can't really wear foundation... I'm lucky that my skin is relatively clear!) This really feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! I use it after showering in the morning and then after washing my face before bed (and I try to use it if I wash my face at any other point in the day, but sometimes I forget because I'm still not used to using it.)

I've noticed that my skin has become a lot softer and it doesn't seem to get as oily between washes. This is definitely a holy grail product for me. I would give it 5 stars, but I have to knock one off because it doesn't have SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is great for my sensitive skin. I had previously tried Olay sensitive skin facial lotion and it was horrible. This really hydrates and soothes my dry irritated skin and reduces the redness on my cheeks. This non greasy oil free formula doesn't clog my pores my and cause breakouts like other brands have done. This leaves my face soft and smooth and it helps to even out my skin tone by reducing the redness. There is not an once of tightness in the face after using this, no burning or anything. This is definitely the best facial moisturizer I have used on my face so far. Great product I will continue to purchase.