September 16, 2014 | 1991 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Nourish+Moisturize

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This shampoo fixed two years' worth of serious damage in just TWO WEEKS. I'm amazed. My hair is light and bouncy and actually looks and feels healthy!

The shampoo is quite watery, but you don't need much. I cover my scalp and lather. By the time it stops lathering, you're done. Rinse it out and you're done. It has a very clean smell that I didn't like at first, but I've come to love it. I recently tracked down the conditioner and have begun to use it - I'll update in two weeks on what the conditioner+shampoo can do.

My only problem is how much it costs. I doubt my shampoo in one city and then flew home to another. When I went to Wal-mart to buy the conditioner, my mother took one look and said I was going to have to buy something cheaper... so I actually have to get a job in order to continue using this line. Considering I'm a High School student, this is far from ideal. I'd really love it if this line's price could be lowered from $12 a bottle to around $5 a bottle. This bottles are pretty thin and go fast - at least for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by jeyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Best shampoo I've ever used - and that's including all the 'high-end' expensive ones. Makes my hair super manageable, soft, light-weight, and shiny-smooth. I've given up trying other shampoos because I always end up coming back to this one :p

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ninjacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this shampoo! :) It's a little expensive, but for the results that I get from it, TOTALLY worth it :)
I have really... thick, wavy/curly and some part of my hair are straight, it's a little confusing :p I couldn't find any shampoo out there that was thick enough to keep my hair hydrated, since it was so thick!
Then I tried Aveeno Nourish and Moisture shampoo, conditioner, and even the leave-in, since they were all on sale at the drugstore.
Never changing shampoos ever again.
My hair feels... amazingly soft! Like I never thought my hair would be this soft ever! It's so shiny now! I'm in the middle of summer break, so I went to live my sister over the break, who lives like six hours away from I live. I've been using this for about... a month now, and when I came back to town, all of my friends stared at me and asked what I did to my hair!
This stuff works like a gem! I love the thick texture to the shampoo, conditioner, and even the leave-in conditioner!
Before, I hated how frizzy my hair was, I actually considered getting it relaxed... Thoughts have been completely changed! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I used this shampoo at my bf house and I quickly went to purchase my own. It smells lovely and it moisturizes my wavy fine hair without weighing it down. I even use it when I have to remove curl cream out of my hair. It leaves no residue.
I will continue to buy this shampoo with matching conditioner in my rotation. I also have noticed fewer splitends.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the reviews here. And I have to say, this did not live up. It came out watery and did not provide the coverage thick hair like mine needs. Actually did the opposite and dried out my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this pretty much randomly while on vacation recently. The hotel shampoo was taking a toll on my hair, along with a week in the sun/poolside. This was the first "travel size" bottle of shampoo I saw so I grabbed it along with the conditioner. What a pleasant surprise! After one use my hair was so restored from its frazzled, frizzy condition. The shampoo feels good, has no annoying odors (I'm not a fan of highly scented or candyish shampoo) and rinses out nicely. My husband loved it too and specifically commented "What is this new shampoo? It's great" (How often does a husband care about that type of thing?) I'm now planning to make this my everyday shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by drh2014

I use nourish & revitalize and it works GREAT.! love the aveeno hair care!
Pro's
1. Nice skinny bottles
2. Last me a couple weeks & i take showers everyday
3. Natural ingrediants ( soybeans extract )
4. I love to swim & it fixes the chlorine damage
5. hair is soft & smooth
6. Helps split ends less noticable!
Con's
1. Not much of a smell (very natural smelling..i don't mind it but some people dont like it)
2. Kind of pricey for drug store brand but theres always coupons for them so keep your eye out for the coupons :)
3. Always run out of conditioner before shampoo (i have long hair so that might have something to do with it.)

Again, i use nourish & revitalize but the nourish & moisturize can't be much different!
RECOMMENDED!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Got it in a sample size from Walmart.com or Aveeno.com ( don't remember exactly ) along with it's Conditioner . Don't like either of them much...

Cleans , Good
Moisturizes , Okay
Smell ( along with the Conditioner's ), Not pleasing
Price , a Little Pricey for a drugstore !

Didn't work for my super fine , medium - long , less dense hair ..With that being said , I wonder how it would work for any medium- thick, or coarse or dense hair ... !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by fizzyskittlez

I absolutely love this. I bought it almost two weeks ago, and I take showers daily, okay? Do you understand? Daily. I use the conditioner every single day, and the shampoo every other day. The bottle isn't even half empty, and my hair looks and feels fantastic. It's the best it's ever beens, and that's saying something.

I recommend this to anyone and everyone, seriously. It's an orgasm in a bottle. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by alliegail

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ohhohohohhh where do I start?! Finally I have found a shampoo/conditioner that works for my hair! My hair is thick and becomes hard to manage with it getting frizzy all the time. I decided to switch to Aveeno and it's going to be really hard to ever let go!
Well, to all you girls struggling with your thick hair, say goodbye to tangles! It smells amaaazing and fresh. The first time I ever used it, right after I got out of the shower I could run my fingers through my hair and not have one tangle whatsoever. I could totally feel a difference. Blowdrying is hardly a problem anymore! My hair feels smooth, sleek, and not dry at all. And when I style my hair, it actually STAYS styled and smooth. I love it love it love it. Thanks Aveeno.