Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

3.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait díOrge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paulís Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 6/13/2009 4:11:00 PM

I was in need of a good moisturinzer. I had used Estee products in the past, always good quality.
I decided to save money, this economy is killing me, and try a few drugstore brand products. BAD move!! Nothing I bought at the drugstore can compare for the quality of product you get at a department store. My face was looking abused.

I tried Neutragena, Aveeno, Burt's Bee's, L'Oreal. All okay products but not good enough.

I went to Nordstrom's and asked for a moisturizer for my skin type. She suggested Time Zone. I bought several other skin products also, which I will review too.
After using Time Zone for a week. I can see a big difference in my skin already. My face is cleaner, brighter and wrinkles are smoothing away.

I have learned, once again, you get what you pay for.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Like the reviewer below me, I too had a stroke when I went to buy this. With tax it was 62 bucks! EEK! But it is so worth it. Since it is a cream a little bit goes a looonnnngggg way. And it's not a thick nasty greasy cream. It sinks right in and it has not clogged my pores or caused irritation bumps on my cheeks which for me is a sure sign that more nasty zits are going to follow if I dont stop using something immediatly. It has smoothed out the lines around my mouth and forehead which I have been in denial about since I turned 30. It leaves skin glowy but not oily and the scent does fade for those of you who dont like perfume smelling skincare. I use it am and pm and I have had the same jar since they came out with the stuff the first of Dec, and with using it twice daily, I still have over half the jar left. In the long run for me it's actually cheaper for me to use this than to go to the drugstore and buy random cheap crap that I end up hating so I use gas to take it back or I buy something I like and then cant ever find it again and it gets to be a vicious cycle of buy hate return and waste gas doing so. Love it!

on 5/12/2009 10:55:00 AM

OK, first off I am always looking for a good moisturizer for my face. I love Hope in a Jar but in the spring and summer it is a bit much for my combination to oily skin. I heard an ad from Elizabeth Hurley about the EL Time Zone and that it is also a line and wrinkle reducing lotion. Now I do not have much in the way of lines and wrinkles yet, but I needed a light lotion that also had SPF (this one has SPF 15), doesn't clog my pores and basically does the trick. Within a week of using this (I use it once a day) I saw a dramatic difference in my skin. My skin was firmer (not tight) and it was kind of "glowy". I really liked this. Now I almost had a heart attack when I first purchased this as I impulsed when I got this and about dies when the SA told me it was $60 something (hence why I use it only once a day). But I got it anyways (serves me right for not asking before ringing it up) but I am glad I did because my face feels fresh, looks so much younger and has that youthful glow to it. It doesn't clog my pores and is very light so it doesn't give me a greasy feeling. I love this and would def repurchase when I am out.