October 30, 2014 | 1660 users online

Polishes - OPI - Over The Taupe

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Tesco518

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color, just wish it didn't chip after a few days. Either way, I don't care! Will always wear this color (even if I have to touch it up)!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by sarah1nicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

So chic it hurts. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by la911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best. Totally change ur everyday look :) such awesome polish ror day and night. For all occassions. Looks classy and chic. So happy with it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great color, but found it needs 3 coats to be completely opaque. Still, it really is a great color for every season which is rare

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lovely colour, it applies effortlessly.Long-lasting and smooth formula. Quite similar to Chanel Particulier...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by weemanmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was after a color close to Chanel's particulaire and this is almost spot on when compared to my BFF wearing the Chanel one.

I love OPI dark's, but have a problem with their light colors streaking and looking patchy. This is a medium mocha/chocolate mousse color and I have no streaking. Two coats is all you need for excellent coverage.

Lasts well even sans a top coat.

This is a very classy and mature color. I am too old to wear a lot of the more fun or bright colors but I always get compliments when I wear this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite polishes! It is the perfect shade of taupe- not too brown or too sandy. It is a true taupe. I think this is perfect for fair skin tones but it probably wouldn't work as nicely against olive complexions, those with dark tans or african americans. It might blend too much and wash you out. But for those with fair skin, I highly recommend this product! I'm wearing it now and I can't stop staring at my nails :) With 3 thin coats, it leaves nails looking marvelous! Perfect for fall/winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Cookielovescookies

The PERFECT milk chocolate brown color. Its not too dark and its not too light. Matches everything because its so neutral. Is also appropriate for work and school. I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I sought this out after You Don't Know Jacques looked a bit too dark on my super fair skin, and a customer I served was wearing this and it looked beautiful. In certain lighting, this looks like a great taupe, but in others, it looks way too brown. Like, not even a brown taupe, but just...brown. I really wanted a more grey/purple taupe than a brown based one. It's still pretty in some lighting, and looks good on others - just not my cup of tea. Also, it's not a bad nail polish by any means, wear is good, application is good, all of that is good. It's just not the shade I was hoping it would be. (P.S. Sephora by OPI's Metro Chic turned out to be exactly what I wanted!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

One of my favourite colours to wear during fall/winter! I use just 2 coats and the colour looks great with my skintone :) I finish it off with either OPI top coat or Seche Vite depends when I put it on.