OPI Over The Taupe

4.7

on 4/7/2011 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love the colour and has dried with a beautiful finish :)

My favorite color by my favorite nail company. Everyone complements me on the color and sleekness of this color!

on 3/16/2011 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color, just wish it didn't chip after a few days. Either way, I don't care! Will always wear this color (even if I have to touch it up)!

on 1/29/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So chic it hurts. HG!

on 1/27/2011 3:22:00 PM

One of the best. Totally change ur everyday look :) such awesome polish ror day and night. For all occassions. Looks classy and chic. So happy with it

on 1/26/2011 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great color, but found it needs 3 coats to be completely opaque. Still, it really is a great color for every season which is rare

A lovely colour, it applies effortlessly.Long-lasting and smooth formula. Quite similar to Chanel Particulier...

on 1/12/2011 5:04:00 AM

I was after a color close to Chanel's particulaire and this is almost spot on when compared to my BFF wearing the Chanel one.

I love OPI dark's, but have a problem with their light colors streaking and looking patchy. This is a medium mocha/chocolate mousse color and I have no streaking. Two coats is all you need for excellent coverage.

Lasts well even sans a top coat.

This is a very classy and mature color. I am too old to wear a lot of the more fun or bright colors but I always get compliments when I wear this one.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is one of my favorite polishes! It is the perfect shade of taupe- not too brown or too sandy. It is a true taupe. I think this is perfect for fair skin tones but it probably wouldn't work as nicely against olive complexions, those with dark tans or african americans. It might blend too much and wash you out. But for those with fair skin, I highly recommend this product! I'm wearing it now and I can't stop staring at my nails :) With 3 thin coats, it leaves nails looking marvelous! Perfect for fall/winter.

The PERFECT milk chocolate brown color. Its not too dark and its not too light. Matches everything because its so neutral. Is also appropriate for work and school. I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH

Popular Polishes