July 31, 2014 | 1349 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by hamptoncherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hi everyone, I find this lip balm is good. I prefer not to wear lipstick and this balm does seem to make my natural lip colour brighter without it looking artificial.

I checked the ingredients list and to me it looks more or less harmless, which is important.]

I also find that it makes my lips softer and protects during cold/windy weather.

Four stars because of the price (you pay for the brand, I suppose) and because you need to renew it from time to time during the day.

But I would buy again nevertheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by madaba

I am not one to buy on impulse, but I tried this at Sephora and really liked it, so into the basket it went. A few days later, I don't exactly have buyer's remorse, but I wonder what possessed me to think that C$35 was a normal price to pay for an item like this one. What I do like about it is that it is not gloopy at all and does seem to hydrate my lips, making them look nicer. My complaint is that it doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ConfessionsofaDiorAddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! And I don't usually like to use lip products. This product goes on well and enhances/brings out my lip color. It's moisturizing and hydrating on the lips. I haven't encountered any product that would both enhance and moisturize my lips while looking natural. Dior just came out with a coral shade for its 2014 spring collection, which I've purchase but have not tried yet. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Rachy74

This products is sooo expensive...but I think that it's worth it. Definitely a luxurious buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by RosieeS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great lip balm. Leaves a natural glow to your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like the softness of this balm.The color is hardly noticeable. It's kind of moisturizing, the packaging is adorable and it is luxurious. I have gone through a whole tube and I purchase these as gifts for friends and relatives. I hoard lip balms and my collection wouldn't be complete without this. It is not an end all be all balm, it's just Dior.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$32 USD. This feels like a waxy lip balm then disappears very quickly. While it hasn't damaged my lips, I can't tell whether it's helping either. It also did nothing for me as far as color enhancement. I'm severely disappointed. I thought this was supposed to enhance my natural lip color - I'm really into Benetint and thought this would be a more convenient way to get similar "natural" look. It just became an extremely expensive lip balm, so I'll be returning it (which I rarely do with Dior products).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by gossipqueen2108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best lip balm I've I had. It's very moisturizing and is the only one that helps my cracked lip in this super dry weather. Although it's expensive, it's totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this balm. It is moisturizing, although not the most moisturizing lip product I've used, but that's not what I bought it for. It really makes my lips look so beautiful and bright healthy pink. If smells nice too. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have one that I bought 3-4 years ago, and I've been giving it chance after chance to do something. Nope...nothing!
On me, it doesn't change color (yep, it stays clear like a lip balm), it doesn't moisturize at all (it actually dries up my lips) and disappears within the hour, without me eating or drinking or even talking.
I think it's time for it to go to the garbage can :(