August 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - Concealer Palette

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by robinb63

I really like this concealer palette. Besides being able to match a concealer color for undereye area, I use the very light and the darker shades to sculpt cheekbones, highlight eyes, slim and chisel a perfect chin and slenderize my nose. I do this just after putting on foundation, before powder, and it looks much more natural because of the ability to blend, than using powder contour and highlight. I love the consistency and it stays where I put it all day!! Great price too.
UPDATE: I stopped using this concealer everyday because I felt that the consistency (dry and heavy) was not good for under my eyes. It really accentuated my fine lines and even crepe-iness that I didn't know was there! I tried different ways of applying; with moisturizer, with primer, a brush, etc and the result was always the same. I also took a couple lippies off because of the fact that each time I opened the case, it exposed all the concealer colors to the air which I think adds to the drying of the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

IVE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT CONCEALERS FROM COVERGIRL TO DERMABLEND TO STILLA TO MAC.
YOU NAME THEM.

THIS IS FULL COVERAGE DOESN'T ACCENTUATE YOUR SMILE LINES AND DOESN'T CAKE.
ITS EASILY BLENDABLE TO GET THE RIGHT COLOR. THE BIG PLUS IS THAT THE WHITE SHADE SERVES AS AN EYESHADOW BASE AND MAKES THE COLORS POP.

BIG UP TO COASTAL SCENTS.
I AM A RETURNING CUSTOMER!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by sulci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this palette. I like having all the extra colours and being able to have the option of mixing.

It covers my blemishes really well and it feels a tiny bit greasy but that disappears after I put my foundation on.

The consistency is perfect for me, it's not drying at all (won't cake around zits), but it still has good lasting power. In the pan I can feel the top of it is slightly dryer then the rest of the product, so hopefully it won't dry out completely.

I would recommend this product and buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 5:24:00 AM More reviews by sm1lezx1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't used this product long enough to give a very accurate review. However, I will be updating and keeping everyone posted!

Skin Color : NC 25 w/ yellow/beige undertones + redness/uneven skintone
Skin type: Oily

Out of the 10 colors, I can use about 5/6 colors .. the rest are way way dark. These concealers are really great.....I am really really impressed with them. They are full coverage so that is a huge plus for me :) I love that they cover up and get the job done, but aren't heavy/cakey. These feel really light .. I actually just have the concealer on ... and it is giving me an awesome coverage. It almost feels like the concealers are like a creme to powder finish. It feels like I have no make up on!! I hope my review will stay the same after a couple of weeks. This palette is awesome. It's definitely a great investment. It's not as cakey as the studio fix ... but not as creamy as bobbi brown or mac's studio tech. Plus there's a peachy type of color which is great b/c it covers my under eye circles. Love this product!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No