December 20, 2014 | 1576 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by caseybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't express how much I adore these colors. The shadow formula is smooth and glides on nicely, and all four colors are super-pigmented. I love UD's 24/7 liners, so getting one with this palette was just an extra bonus ;) Also, it's a great opportunity to try out 'Sin' without committing to the full-size bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by mohiashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first UD product ever. It got me hooked on Prime Potion, and Sin is a lovely shimmery champagne colour.

The 24/7 eyeliner is not as long lasting as it claims to be. Maybe 4 hours before it starts running and fading. It is more reddish than MAC's Teddy Kohl and the glitter doesn't seem all that golden, but rather silvery.

The eyeshadows are very pigmented, which is a plus. I really liked how the colours blend well together. Golden-bronze eyeshadows make every eyecolour pop and the hint of turquoise gives the look an edge.

All in all it is a great introduction to UD! I'd buy another one of their palettes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by mluan001

My boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas. He said that I'm always talking about my UDPP and how much I loved it so he decided to get me some UD eyeshadow. He's the best because I love this. It's exactly my style... neutral colors with a pop of color. I will def. buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by tadpole02

These colors work really well with blue eyes, and I think they will do better in the summer months when I am have a little more sun. They are very shimmery (shiny) to me and may not be so good for just an everyday neutral look, but I still love them. The price was terrific for me because I used my Sephora gc, but I would pay the $18 for it. The e/l is a great color also and goes on smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I am in a urban decay fix. Lol...this is awesome, it's super shimmery, and pigmented. I love the 24/7 eye liner that comes with it. I have the eyeliner in zero already and I love it. Love the colors! It cost about 30 CAD...the mini sin primer potion is good to. But I hate the sin eyeshadow. Great product! Will buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm sorry, but there is just too much sparkle in some of the shadows for women over 35. After having worked for Lancome and have freelanced for one other cosmetic company, I believe that what I've just said is very true for women over a certain age. The overall pigment saturation is fine, but as I've said before, UD needs to maybe tone down all the nonsense sparkle, especially since the matte look is so in right now. I suppose if you are young and like the attention to your eye area, then this would be great. Not for me though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by emwo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love any eyeshadow thats bronze/brown/gold so I jumped at the chance to get all three in a single package. I've never touched flipside, the bright teal, because I'm not really into wearing brightly colored eyeshadow. I'm also a little disappointed with twice baked (the dark brown), its a little chalky and hard to blend and has too much chunky glitter. However, baked, half baked and the bourbon 24/7 eyeliner make it completely worth it. Baked is a darker bronzey gold and Half Baked is a brighter, lighter gold. They are so beautiful and so incredibly soft and easy to blend. Bourbon is a shimmery bronze/brown eyeliner that looks great with my blue eyes. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

This is a great kit. I bought it over the summer and since I had been spending a lot of time outside I had a nice tan. These colors complimented my skin tan / dark brown hair / brown eyes very nicely. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. The brown eyeliner that comes with it compliments the eyeshadows as well as "stays put". At first I thought that the flipside color seemed out of place with the other bronze colored eyeshadows, but instead it makes them pop. I use it under my eye as a very thin eyeliner. Colors are all VERY pigmented. Great kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Sangeetha123

This product is so greatt !!!!! I think that the colours are amazing and you can either create a dramatic effect or something very neutral. I LOVEE BAKEDD....its my all time fav colours from all the palettes. The 24/7 eyeliner in bourbon is also great as they are so vibrant and they stay on all day without budging. This is definatley a must if you are just starting out with makeup or with urban decay for suree!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up the Get Baked Palette over the holidays while it was on sale. I knew I already had all of these colors in MAC (Amber Lights, Bronze, Handwritten are pretty close); however, when I travel this is the perfect item to take along since it's compact, light-weight and has a nice mirror. It also comes with primer potion in Sin, and a dark brown eye liner in Bourbon.